Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi all, hope everyone is in good spirits and punting away!
I've seen this girl on vivastreet

External Link/Members Only

She looks gorgeous to me and as a new punter whose only ever had FBSM bedore I thought I would as everyone's expertise and see if anyone has had the pleasure to punt her.

Also what recommendations would you guys give for a first ever punt. I like my girls pretty slim but curvy and easy going. No clock watchers.

Thanking you all in advance.

Offline Gogglebox69

Also does anyone know if she has an AW profile??

Offline JT100

Wow...she looks hot, no mention of rates so I'd better start saving up, think she may be expensive.

Offline Gogglebox69

That's what I thought but when I spoke to her it's 100 for the hour which fir her aint bad at all! Think I'm going to have to TOGTT :diablo:

Offline Mij

Fuck me she looks hot!! And 100/hr (assuming no long list of extras!) is a decent rate. I look forward to your review if/when you met her!  :hi:

yorkshire123

Tread carefully

your link External Link/Members Only phone number leads to.....

External Link/Members Only

And one of those pictures leads to.....

External Link/Members Only (note the absence of a prossie)

So either she has had the photo's taken in a shop or they are fake  ;)

Offline Gogglebox69

Thanks mate, I'm new to all this so not sure what to look for. I think I just seen her n though... Wow.
Guess could arrange a meet and see if it's her, and if not walk out

yorkshire123

Thanks mate, I'm new to all this so not sure what to look for. I think I just seen her n though... Wow.
Guess could arrange a meet and see if it's her, and if not walk out

Not a problem  :hi:

Its you're choice to go ahead by all means but think on, why would a girls that looks the way she does have to stoop to such levels to superimpose herself into a furniture display picture if there wasn't something to hide?

Now you see her

Hidden Image/Members Only

Now you don't
Hidden Image/Members Only

Good luck anyway & hopefully you have a decent plan B as a backup.

Offline Mij

suspect her flat is a shit-hole then!  :lol:

yorkshire123

suspect her flat is a shit-hole then!  :lol:

Ha, never thought of that, poor girl  :D
Come on sergei stop spending all of your money on photo-shop software & get the poor girl some decent digs, unless you have borrowed her as well  ;)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

The pics are classic case of how the Romanians post on all sites ie Viva Street and Friday Ad...
More chance of the Pope being Latino than her...

Offline Gogglebox69

I can probably handle the fact that her place ain't as nice as that pic or she's not Latino as long as she looks like that.

Do you guys think it's worth a shot or should I steer clear of her??

Offline Mij

That's up to you and (more likely) mini-Desi to decide! :)

If you though, be prepared to walk if she's not up to expectations and have a plan B just in case.

Good luck!   :drinks:

Offline sjm79

I can probably handle the fact that her place ain't as nice as that pic or she's not Latino as long as she looks like that.

Personally I'm more concerned that the girl I'm paying to fuck is up to scratch than the quality of her apartment. As long as it's safe, warm and dry then I'm not overly concerned about the venue. I'd be like a rat up a drainpipe if that's actually the girl that's offering services but it's a little too professional looking to be legit in my opinion.

yorkshire123

Are you taking the piss on both counts  :unknown:

Naivety is one thing, stupidity is another ball game. You are free to spend your money how you see fit but expect little or no sympathy from me when she turns out to be a bait & switch that offers a shite service & you want to vent your spleen after the event on here  :dash: 

Offline Gogglebox69

I would've thought the only way to see if it's realky her is to book and try, worse case scenario if it is a bait and switch is to turn around and walk out to plan b or c.

I'm not here for sympathy, I'm a big boy now
But wanted advice on what others would do.

Having spoken to her and found out she's Romanian... I'm a bit more skeptical now having read many a bad thing about them and their "service"

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

As much as me and Yorkshire probably won't go surfing together  ;) he's right and so am I .... Don't let your dick do the talking with photoshopped false pictures... She's not real stay away, look at reviews on here and identify more realistic profiles  :hi:

Offline Brumish

I saw her when I first saw her advert. It was in Sherborne. Very pretty and accurate picture. Decent enough but did not FK and def no DFK. Although she has a cracking body I did not go back. I know she normally operates with another whom I enquired about recently and it seems they're operating from behind the Christian centre, flats on the main rd opp BMW now.
She was very pretty but not that red lipstick.

Offline Gogglebox69

Yeah I seen her today. She operates out of a flat in Broadway plaza who she shares with a girl called Erica. She is the girl and is good looking and looks pretty much exactly like herself on the pics. And her flats clean and discreet enough. She doesn't DFK and has a slight attitude about her but service was ok. Only thing was it was a bit rushed as she had another booking straight after. But she is a looker with a banging body of you like skin tight women.