Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best and affordable area to punt at?  (Read 1876 times)

RNinePunter

So I was thinking of taking a short weekend trip to see 2-3 girls over the weekend sometime in the coming months, as my area is pretty deserted and not really filled with many options I wanted to know which area would be the best in terms of options, quality and afforability (£100-150) an hour unless if they are gods at their job then I would reconsider. Into slim-ish younger girls/women with a good sexual appetite and service, and of course if there is anything to do in the city then that would be a bonus!

Cheers fellas

G
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 09:46:23 pm by RNinePunter »

Offline Sedlmayer

So I was thinking of taking a short weekend trip to see 2-3 girls over the weekend sometime in the coming months, as my area is pretty deserted and not really filled with many options I wanted to know which area would be the best in terms of options, quality and afforability (£100-150) an hour unless if they are gods at their job then I would reconsider. Into slim-ish younger girls/women with a good sexual appetite and service, and of course if there is anything to do in the city then that would be a bonus!

Cheers fellas

G

One word - London.

More detailed advice - north of the river.

RNinePunter

One word - London.

City center, Westminster and Barnet area then?  :drinks:

Offline flybynightpm

Harrow on the Hill would be a good bet for £100 per hr...

Offline Sheer Tights

Hounslow, Feltham & Ealing have girls at £80ph

fredpunter

Hounslow, Feltham & Ealing have girls at £80ph

Maybe I'm unlucky but I have been ripped off or had my time wasted more times by girls based in hounslow or feltham than anywhere else.

Offline StevenS

Maybe I'm unlucky but I have been ripped off or had my time wasted more times by girls based in hounslow or feltham than anywhere else.

On the upside, you can say you felt 'em in feltham

Offline Mij

On the upside, you can say you felt 'em in feltham

Poor...very poor!  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't find that surprising at all, cheap is not always the bargain it seems.     :thumbsdown:

RNinePunter

I don't find that surprising at all, cheap is not always the bargain it seems.     :thumbsdown:

Yeh happy to pay up to £150 but would definitely like someone who is fit and provides good service! I will probably look to go to central london for a day or two...

fredpunter

Yeh happy to pay up to £150 but would definitely like someone who is fit and provides good service! I will probably look to go to central london for a day or two...

At the risk of being predictable, ameera, adele and michelle all fit your criteria, and if you fancy someone ever so slightly more mature, you can't go far wrong with dee.

west8

One word - London.

+1

Avoid agencies and do your research. Superb sub-100 punts are becoming the norm, not the exception.

Offline Brumish

You could try the Islamic state of Birmingham. If your a non Muslim then you'd need a visa but if you stay on or near Broad street you'll have plenty of incalls and outcall a opportunities.  :drinks:

Offline Steely Dan

Agree the big smoke.  While there, visit TPC on Saturday afternoon.

Two other things to consider.  If you dont want the risk of a no show indies and rebooking and so on,  you could go to Milton Keynes and fuck all the girls in Annabellas one by one.  £120 per hour.
Or...get a £35 flight to frankfurt and visit an FKK. One night in a hotel add a bit.  Or Cologne ... There was a brothel in Koln (Pascha) I went to that had rooms for guys - didnt even have to go out in the cold when you are done for the night. The Germany option may be cheaper in the end, and is for sure a bolder adventure.

Offline smiths

Neither is expensive because what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT what she happens to charge. Plenty of us on here have had good punts with cheap WGs from £60-100 an hour, of course you brand ALL WGs that charge under £100 an hour as skanks which as has been proved is totally disproved bollocks of the highest order. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline sharpshoes78

You could try the Islamic state of Birmingham
  lol

Offline adindas

Neither is expensive because what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT what she happens to charge. Plenty of us on here have had good punts with cheap WGs from £60-100 an hour, of course you brand ALL WGs that charge under £100 an hour as skanks which as has been proved is totally disproved bollocks of the highest order. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here  are just a few of numeroues examples :
 £500 an hour (COMPLETE DISASTER)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47307.msg622215#msg622215

Here £60 an hour (POSITIVE)
External Link/Members Only

Here 80 an hour  (POSITIVE)
External Link/Members Only

As ever the price has very little correlation with the service you will get ...

Offline cueball

Up in here in north west England most are around the £100 - £120 per hour mark. That's enough of you ask me

Offline Silver Birch

So I was thinking of taking a short weekend trip to see 2-3 girls over the weekend

When making your shortlist, check whether they work weekends. You might find a short mid-week break offers greater choice.

Offline flybynightpm

Milton Keynes isn't a bad idea.. 3 parlours ( MKE and Annabellas) and plenty of independents within walking distance of the Premier inn/Ramada, rates aren't too bad either.. finish it off with a massage at Ego's in Bletchley. Not quite as exciting as London but quite a high density of enjoyment..

RNinePunter

Thanks for the input everyone, Milton Keynes indeed sounds good though I've never been to a parlour. Frankfurt sounds exciting and that's something else for another day I'd like to think.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 07:18:38 pm by RNinePunter »