Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tia, Oldbury  (Read 3177 times)

10 review(s) for bootybouncy.1  (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denholm

External Link/Members Only

This was unfortunately one of the more disappointing punts I've had. I arranged an incall booking with her over the phone. Her manner was very abrupt which should have been a warning but as she had a lot of good feedback on AW I decided to go ahead with the booking.
Her flat in Oldbury was pretty grotty but I've seen worse tbf. Tia's pics are accurate but I suspect they're a bit old.
It was her conduct during the booking that really irked me though. After unceremoniously telling me to undress and lie on the bed she started giving me a very mechanical handjob . . . while making another booking on her phone! Talk about impersonal. She eventually gave me what was in fairness a decent blowjob but by this point I was feeling very unimpressed. As soon as I came Tia made it very clear that it was time for me to leave and I was only too happy to comply.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not someone who needs WGs to put on Oscar winning performances convincing me that I'm some superstar Adonis. It's nice when they do but I know the score, as I'm sure we all do. I do however expect a certain level of courtesy and professionalism and do not feel I received it on this occassion. In the interest of balance I should point out that this punt was a while ago now and, as I mentioned, she has a lot of good AW feedback so maybe I simply had a bad experience. Everyone has bad days and some people simply don't click (although I would opine that she didn't give us much of a chance to). However, from this occassion the review has to be negative.

Zook Mihof

Sorry you had a shit punt - but again, if you'd done a bit of homework on here first I doubt you'd have gone in the first place........ silly nails and a smelly fluffbox being some of the previous experiences!

Offline Trevor12

Thnaks for the review. That punt does sound incredibly shit. Rude, unprofessional, and to make another booking on the phone whilst wanking you off is just taking the piss.

The__GLow

Dude, you think that was impolite, I've been balls deep in a bird pounding away, when her phone rang and she answered it to give a guy on the phone directions to the hotel room I was currently fucking her in.

I saw it as a challenge though, to see if I could pound her hard enough for it to interrupt her speech.

I didn't.

I was sad.

Offline Denholm

Dude, you think that was impolite, I've been balls deep in a bird pounding away, when her phone rang and she answered it to give a guy on the phone directions to the hotel room I was currently fucking her in.

I saw it as a challenge though, to see if I could pound her hard enough for it to interrupt her speech.

I didn't.

I was sad.
Oh wow, that is terrible. She's not still working around here is she? If so let us know who it is so I can make sure never to make a booking

Offline paul_davis

Few shit reviews on here for her now

Come on lads, do some research before booking!

She still just by the court?

Offline Denholm

Few shit reviews on here for her now

Come on lads, do some research before booking!

She still just by the court?
Unfortunately I've only discovered this site very recently or I may have seen her previous negative review on here. For some reason she has lots of good feedback on AW.
Don't know Oldbury so can't tell you if she's still near the court I'm afraid. Just followed the directions to her apartment and then returned wishing I hadn't  :(

Offline paul_davis

Now goes under the name of bootybouncy.1