Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE in Walthamstow /Chingford  (Read 7568 times)

Offline Love2come

Does anyone know any massage parlours in Walthamstow / Chingford? I am working there for a few months and would like somewhere that I could pop to during my break for a decent massage plus extras. I found a couple of places for massage on Hoe Street but them seem pretty legit.

Offline sonyvaio

they do - the details are on the web site

Offline mrx007

Not too far from me and I like Daniella. Looks like proper massage only though - I couldn't see any extras mentioned.

Online brandc

the women there look hot... put there are no prices or mentioning of HE on the website??.

Offline Love2come

they do - the details are on the web site

Thanks for the confirmation. They do not say anything on the website but I would not expect them too. 

Offline Love2come

the women there look hot... put there are no prices or mentioning of HE on the website??.

The prices are under the 'Treatments' section External Link/Members Only

Offline mrx007

The prices are under the 'Treatments' section External Link/Members Only

I must be missing something. It looks like a kosher massage place to me.

Offline sonyvaio

that page gives the prices for tantric and also has a section on tantric at the bottom of the page

Offline Love2come

that page gives the prices for tantric and also has a section on tantric at the bottom of the page

I text them and asked if they do any other services not listed on the website and I was told no?  Whilst I am looking for a good standard massage I do want the HE or more to go with it.

Offline Love2come

I must be missing something. It looks like a kosher massage place to me.

Just had an extended text conversation and HR is definitely on offer.  I will report back next week after I have visited them.

Online brandc

cool, look forward to reading about it Love2come

Offline niluoo

I have been a number of times, sensational HR is available as a norm, they do really good massage and each masseuse had their own technique for HR

Haven't had or tried anything else

Only other thing was a really interesting tantric yoga session but I think that person has left now

Highly recommended but quite far away

Online brandc

how much did you pay for the HE?

Offline mrx007

Joanna's looks  really do it for me - may be worth a visit then...

Offline mixup04

does anyone know if joanna d offers nude or topless? I'm booked in for monday with HR included in the 60 per hour price

Offline niluoo

completely nude and extremely beautiful!
I paid £100 for the 'tantric' therapy

Offline mixup04

completely nude and extremely beautiful!
I paid £100 for the 'tantric' therapy

did that involve HR OR BJ? seems a lot but never done this before so am new to prices

Offline brownie

anyone know the opening hours ?

r10bbr

has anyone been recently here?

r10bbr

hi how much are prices for hr?

spiderwebber

hi how much are prices for hr?

Look at the review of joanna and d on review london page.