Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClassyIndianMira - Hendon  (Read 3664 times)

3 review(s) for ClassyIndianMira (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Puntsmith

External Link/Members Only

I saw this little hottie recently.  I believe she is genuinely Indian but I don't speak any languages to allow me to verify that.  She's quite petite - very slim with a great arse and fake titties. Her titties are not done that well and there is some scarring on her nipples but they're a good size.  Her face is really pretty and she's possibly had some work that I think has been done really well - very kissable lips and she does kiss well. She kind of looks Middle Eastern or Mediterranean because she doesn't have typical Indian nose.

She's based in a ground floor flat of a house.  It's quite near to Hendon station - I'm not sure how long the walk is because I drove and was able to park very nearby.  There is parking right outside in the evenings but I parked a bit further up the road.  Her flat is a large 1 bed place with a massive bathroom that has walk in shower and huge corner bath.

Mira offers a GFE service.  Lots of kissing with her very kissable lips and wandering tongue. She helped me remove my clothes and got to work on my cock while I was standing at the end of her bed in front of a mirror.  She gives an amazing blow job!  Very wet. And she does this thing with her tongue that feels like she's wrapped her tongue around my cock and is sliding up and down and round and round! I can't describe it very well. It's not amazing as in making me feel like I'm going to come really quickly - she goes at a slow to medium pace and varies the pressure.  I would have been quite content with her sucking on my cock for the entire session but I did really want to bang her!  We moved over to the bed and I got to work on her pussy - she's quite quite tight with a trimmed pussy.  She seemed a bit disinterested at first but responded well once I got going and was squirming around on the bed, pulling my head towards her and making the right noises!  She wanted me to fuck her so grabbed a condom.  Before putting the rubber on me, she moved in to give my cock another good sucking.  She rode me CG.  She's quite tight and had good grinding rhythm.  She also squatted and pounded up and down on me - very fucking hard to keep myself from coming!  Flipped her over into mish and fucked her hard with her legs up around my shoulders - her tight pussy was gripping my cock so I had to ease off to not come too quickly.  I turned her over into doggy - wow!  Doggy shows this girls body off really well!  She has such a slim tight body with tiny waist and then that flares out to a lovely peachy round butt!!  I banged her doggy and played with her arsehole which she seemed to like.  I eventually could not hold on any longer and asked whether I could finish in her mouth.  She quickly moved round and got her mouth and tongue around my cock and sucked me until I exploded and kept going until I was drained!  Good girl!!  She spat out into a tissue and gave me some wet wipes and tissues while she went to clean up in the bathroom.

After round 1 we were about 40mins gone.  She offered to give a massage and asked whether I wanted a 2nd round!  The massage was ok and turned into some cock teasing to get me up and hard again.  Lots of balls sucking, DT, licking, etc got me standing to attention.  Round 2 was some hard fucking in different positions ending with me coming in doggy (in condom).

After showering and getting dressed, I was about 10mins over.  She seemed pretty relaxed about the time.

I would see Mira again.  I've not seen many Indian girls but I do intend to explore more examples!! ;-)

password02

Thanks for the review - can you confirm cost and that you spent an hour?

kwahima

cheers for the review!
have you got any of her face pic from private gallery?  :P

Offline darkknightrises

I saw her about 8 years ago when she used to use hotels near Heathrow as her incall base, She is genuine Indian ( brit born of Punjabi decent ).

She charged 120 back then but considering that was ages ago 160 is not much of a increase

kwahima

I saw her about 8 years ago when she used to use hotels near Heathrow as her incall base, She is genuine Indian ( brit born of Punjabi decent ).

She charged 120 back then but considering that was ages ago 160 is not much of a increase
8 years ago? if she's telling the truth she's 25 now that means she was 17 back then when you met her?

password02

How old is she? AW profile says 25 so if you saw her 8 years ago that would have made her 17 when you saw her?

Or do we add +5 years to age?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:48:46 pm by password02 »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

I saw this little hottie recently.  I believe she is genuinely Indian but I don't speak any languages to allow me to verify that.  She's quite petite - very slim with a great arse and fake titties. Her titties are not done that well and there is some scarring on her nipples but they're a good size.  Her face is really pretty and she's possibly had some work that I think has been done really well - very kissable lips and she does kiss well. She kind of looks Middle Eastern or Mediterranean because she doesn't have typical Indian nose.

She's based in a ground floor flat of a house.  It's quite near to Hendon station - I'm not sure how long the walk is because I drove and was able to park very nearby.  There is parking right outside in the evenings but I parked a bit further up the road.  Her flat is a large 1 bed place with a massive bathroom that has walk in shower and huge corner bath.

Mira offers a GFE service.  Lots of kissing with her very kissable lips and wandering tongue. She helped me remove my clothes and got to work on my cock while I was standing at the end of her bed in front of a mirror.  She gives an amazing blow job!  Very wet. And she does this thing with her tongue that feels like she's wrapped her tongue around my cock and is sliding up and down and round and round! I can't describe it very well. It's not amazing as in making me feel like I'm going to come really quickly - she goes at a slow to medium pace and varies the pressure.  I would have been quite content with her sucking on my cock for the entire session but I did really want to bang her!  We moved over to the bed and I got to work on her pussy - she's quite quite tight with a trimmed pussy.  She seemed a bit disinterested at first but responded well once I got going and was squirming around on the bed, pulling my head towards her and making the right noises!  She wanted me to fuck her so grabbed a condom.  Before putting the rubber on me, she moved in to give my cock another good sucking.  She rode me CG.  She's quite tight and had good grinding rhythm.  She also squatted and pounded up and down on me - very fucking hard to keep myself from coming!  Flipped her over into mish and fucked her hard with her legs up around my shoulders - her tight pussy was gripping my cock so I had to ease off to not come too quickly.  I turned her over into doggy - wow!  Doggy shows this girls body off really well!  She has such a slim tight body with tiny waist and then that flares out to a lovely peachy round butt!!  I banged her doggy and played with her arsehole which she seemed to like.  I eventually could not hold on any longer and asked whether I could finish in her mouth.  She quickly moved round and got her mouth and tongue around my cock and sucked me until I exploded and kept going until I was drained!  Good girl!!  She spat out into a tissue and gave me some wet wipes and tissues while she went to clean up in the bathroom.

After round 1 we were about 40mins gone.  She offered to give a massage and asked whether I wanted a 2nd round!  The massage was ok and turned into some cock teasing to get me up and hard again.  Lots of balls sucking, DT, licking, etc got me standing to attention.  Round 2 was some hard fucking in different positions ending with me coming in doggy (in condom).

After showering and getting dressed, I was about 10mins over.  She seemed pretty relaxed about the time.

I would see Mira again.  I've not seen many Indian girls but I do intend to explore more examples!! ;-)

Thanks for the review.:thumbsup: I have considered punting with her myself and might do so.

Offline darkknightrises

How old is she? AW profile says 25 so if you saw her 8 years ago that would have made her 17 when you saw her?

Or do we add +5 years to age?

She was in her early 20's when I saw her so must be about 30 ish ....

I think the fact she is very petite makes her take 5 yrs off her real age & probably get away with it, although can't say for sure that is the case as I last saw her 8 years ago !

She used to do a duo with another Indian girl - Zara ( Watford based not on AW anymore i think ) who was also a cracking punt, much better than most if not any of the Indian girls out there today.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:59:42 pm by darkknightrises »

Offline Puntsmith

She looks like she's in her early 20's.  But she has had some work done - lips and nose I reckon. She certainly didn't look like she was more than late 20s at most.

Offline Puntsmith

I noticed that kavita now does incalls so I think I'll have to arrange something with her soon for my next Indian encounter!  ;-)

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thanks for the review, your positive experience mirrors my own when I met Mira last October. Regarding
her age, IMHO to me she looked about late twenties.

I recall she had a pet dog (think it was a Pekingese type breed) which was in the living room during my
session with her.