Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best edging in London  (Read 23925 times)

Offline sticko

Chaps - I've tried a search but it didn't throw up any recent results.  The question is, who has experienced anything like this?

External Link/Members Only

And who should I book to try it out?

Thanks in advance,

S

Offline StevenS

This is a big part of every one of my punts.

Best so far has been from:

Redhairedcutie External Link/Members Only

Sadie External Link/Members Only

Elizabeth External Link/Members Only

Kate External Link/Members Only

All above in Central London. If you can get out into Chelmsford then I would recommend this lady highly for merciless edging

Nia External Link/Members Only

Offline MrPuntsabit

Thanks for those recommendations!

If all goes to plan I'll be seeing Sadie next week for long edging session.  Will report back.

Offline hgivv

that link didn't work for me but if it's anything like this one:

and you're looking for something like 17.55 onwards then I can vouch for Holly (my review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=27306, many others on this site)

I'm looking forward to your review of Sadie with particular interest - in the meantime, I've got a TOFTT to get under my belt...

Good Luck.

mrhappypants

Very glad to see this thread back again with a suggestion that includes CIM.  I'd welcome suggestions in the 80 - 150 price range; 200 ph for an pretty, but not stunningly attractive Asian is too much for me. 

Dave

PS Sensual Brigit is already a regular

Offline ForrestGump

Am very interested to get recommendations from in this thread. And, hopefully, contribute to it too.  :thumbsup:

Based on the +ve review by StevenS and others I plan to see Lola Bell soon to sample her edging hj.

Minimum punt duration I go for is 1 hour and ideally like to stick to my upper limit of £120 p/h. Sensual Brigit is also in my radar screen having read mrhappypants' review of her.

Thanks to all for your contributions.  :)

jkpint

Thanks for the reviews! 
Looking to book one of them soon, if anyone has any more recommendations for edging in London. :)  I'm more than happy to browse through your reviews  :D

mrhappypants

edging??

I am reliably informed (West8 told me) that edging is the act of employing a sex worker (male, female or transsexual in his case) to use a spade or long handled shears in order to provide a tidy transition between your grass lawn and herbaceous border,  for the purpose of sexual gratification.  I understand that there are self help groups...

Dave

Offline closeshave

brilliant - just fecking brilliant.

remember though you can have different types of edging; brick (ouch), wood earth etc

oh and if you do the garden yourself are you getting yourself off?

Offline The_Don

Offline ForrestGump

Some of the best OWO and massage I had

Good to know Don. I really need to get myself over to her gaff to sample her service.  :P

Offline Horizontal pleasures

what is this all about? My leg is firmly attached.

Offline ForrestGump

HP, it's a handjob where the sp keeps one teetering on the edge of cumming but prolongs the ecstacy for as long as possible.

For example...

mrhappypants

HP, it's a handjob where the sp keeps one teetering on the edge of cumming but prolongs the ecstacy for as long as possible.

For example...

Apologies HP, it is possible that I got confused by West8's explanation.  To be honest it was so long,rambling, self referential and hyperbolic I may have nodded off for a moment.

Dave

Online webpunter

My favourite past-time.  Closest venues i've been to are in MK.  Charlize & Valentina @ Ego.  Awesome B2B massage + edging with amazing tit-wank to finish.  Soft Touch also good in Northampton but a bit further from Londinium

mrhappypants

It has been a tough, exhausting research programme ( :D) and, truth be told, I am still only part way through ( :kiss:) but I am pleased to recommend maggie21's edging service to other members.  I know she is well known on here. She is a skilled practitioner of this noble art.  Ask for a long, slow, teasing hand job and blow job. 

A SUPERB sp the match of Stacy Nice Summer, thanks to all who have recommended her.

Dave
Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

A collection of videos from a fellow enthusiast:

Dave

Offline Convince Me

This is a big part of every one of my punts.

Best so far has been from:

Redhairedcutie External Link/Members Only

Sadie External Link/Members Only

Elizabeth External Link/Members Only

Kate External Link/Members Only

All above in Central London. If you can get out into Chelmsford then I would recommend this lady highly for merciless edging

Nia External Link/Members Only
In any particular order?

mrhappypants

Online BillGoldberg

A collection of videos from a fellow enthusiast:

Dave

superb compilation !!

thanks for sharing

Kelzostar

There is a really good place on grays inn road near Holborn.
Place I called bliss 136 grays inn road.  It's a genuine massage place so very discreet and non seedy. Good massage and then they will take it further. They will keep you excited the whole time with plenty o rubbing the tip and not just a harsh tug job.  They won't offer sex or BJ but will ply with your arsehole and take their time and slow down when you get too close. Massage is £50 for an hour and £20-40 for the extras. I usually settle on £30 as good faith so everyone is happy. They also smile and compliment which always makes a difference. Just make sure when you go in to the massage room to get fully naked and they then know the score as it is discreet.

Online webpunter

Place I called bliss 136 grays inn road.  It's a genuine massage place so very discreet and non seedy. Good massage and then they will take it further. They will keep you excited the whole time with plenty o rubbing the tip and not just a harsh tug job.  They won't offer sex or BJ but will ply with your arsehole and take their time and slow down when you get too close. Massage is £50 for an hour and £20-40 for the extras. I usually settle on £30 as good faith so everyone is happy. They also smile and compliment which always makes a difference. Just make sure when you go in to the massage room to get fully naked and they then know the score as it is discreet.
Good to have the info for when in central london.  What are the masseuses like ?    PS - spankbang is great for edging HJ & BJs

mrhappypants

Kelzostar, thank you for your post. I suggest you write and post a review rather than just adding here including more detail about the WG's you have seen at this location cost detail of appearance and service, etc.   Massage parlours are particularly the subject of a high number of "dubious" posts in my view.

More leads on edging appreciated.

Dave

007delboi

Some good options here. Any that might have been missed since last posted? As it happens tried most of these. Although the Holborn one sounds good :)

mrhappypants

Some good options here. Any that might have been missed since last posted? As it happens tried most of these. Although the Holborn one sounds good :)

Kelzo; 1 post, never been back = tout.

Dave