Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese FBSM - Birmingham and surrounding  (Read 91064 times)

Offline Stapler

Hi guys,

The main Brum FBSM thread is now some 60 pages!

This thread is for Chinese massage girls only.

Post your links and recommendations here. I find the Chinese girls give a very good massage leading up to skilled ending!

Best of all was Kerry aka Tina who sadly went back to China about 3/4 years ago. More recently a very cute girl named Lucy who was not reported on much, operated near the hippodrome. Sadly she has now also gone back home?

External Link/Members Only
Based in Coton Lane, Erdington. Girls change here and so does the experience but there is always something extra on offer!

This place is in Poplar Road, Bearwood. Again extras available from a number of girls.

This place is under reported. In China Town up the stairs. Always a good massage and HE on offer. Jenny from Boldmere works here. Very experienced!

This is probably the flat in Enterprise House, Erdington. Girls change. Sometimes coming up from London. Extras on the menu!

NEW :

Anyone tried this one yet?

Add your comments and links.

..S...

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 08:48:02 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Shop based in Shirley. Girls and experience changes but HE always given!

...S....

rorororo

and the place in Sheldon.... massage 40 + 20 HE

paulj

Stapler there is this one in Kings Heath

and of course there is Li in Coventry if that is not extending the boundary too far

Paul

Offline Stapler

Thanks for your contribution Paul.
Yes let's include Coventry. Li is a nice friendly smiley lady who offers a value for money massage and a very nice ending! £30 plus £10

..S...

Offline Stapler

and the place in Sheldon.... massage 40 + 20 HE

Thanks for that roro. Any particular girl?

..S...

Offline Stapler

One or two of our members have received varying levels of 'service' from this place by House of Fraser

..S...

Offline Stapler

There are two places in Wolverhampton offering Chinese girls massage.

Good reports in the Wolverhampton FBSM thread

I haven't seen any reports about this place.

..S...

W4L

I haven't seen any reports about this place.

..S...

2 girls - Good massage with HE and BTB - possibly more when you get to know them.

Offline Stapler

There you go! Thanks W4L
Usual rates?

...S...

W4L

There you go! Thanks W4L
Usual rates?

...S...

Hi,
£80 for B to B and I reckon more available with respect and patience.

Offline Brumish

Yeah that thread is quite an epic one!
It is a shame though that the Thais are still dominating the massage scene in the city centre. If only we had a decent few non-thais in the city centre.

Anyway, I haven't seen a masseuse for a long time but how does the experience generally go? If you pay for 1hr, do you get the hour massage and then however long it takes for the tug? Or are you under pressure to release within the hour?

Offline Stapler

Hi Borat,

You generally pay £40 for an 'hours' massage. Incorporated in the massage are some sensual strokes, a bit of teasing while in the face down position.

When you turn the girl will more than likely ask you if you want a handjob or motion with her hand. Usually for another £20. I would say after about 40/45/50 minutes she will start to handle your cock! This lasts till you shoot.

Of course when you get to know the girl you just pay up front and things just develop naturally!

Some girls offer nude body to body for another £20.

Good luck!

..S...

Offline Brumish

Thanks Stapler. I'm still looking for a non Thai or even an European who just does FBMS.

Offline processman

I believe Accurelax in Shirley has changed hands recently. Cindy has passed it on to one of the staff.
It means things are more relaxed (Sorry about the pun) than they were. HE is always on offer. Topless and full strip more often than not but not B2B. Recently I've been offered FS on more than one occasion. So you pays your money and takes your pick!!

It's not the best of places decor wise and a bit cold if you're an early customer. The girls vary and can change suddenly and frequently. Regulars at the moment seem to be Amy, the new owner, chunky, accommodating but can rush you, and Annie slimmer and better in my opinion. They are both older not your petite teenager looking ones.

Why is it Chinese girls don't like BJs?

W4L

I believe Accurelax in Shirley has changed hands recently. Cindy has passed it on to one of the staff.
It means things are more relaxed (Sorry about the pun) than they were. HE is always on offer. Topless and full strip more often than not but not B2B. Recently I've been offered FS on more than one occasion. So you pays your money and takes your pick!!

It's not the best of places decor wise and a bit cold if you're an early customer. The girls vary and can change suddenly and frequently. Regulars at the moment seem to be Amy, the new owner, chunky, accommodating but can rush you, and Annie slimmer and better in my opinion. They are both older not your petite teenager looking ones.

all the girls I have seen at Accurelax were happy with BJ's. The best for FS was Tina who moved on a while ago. I agree with the earlier comment about having to be quiet, difficult when you are pounding away and the table wont stop squeaking!! Ended up with a knee trembler!

Offline Brumish

Chinese teens like bj. It's just the older brigade. I had a date with a young Chinese masseuse that used to work with Tina in Essex st.
Used the shit Britannia hotel but she was like a duck to water; sucked the living day lights out my dick. Think she may have been frustrated with the lack of action whilst working here on massage duties only.

rorororo

Thanks for that roro. Any particular girl?

..S...

They change... really hard to say, they are all cheeky, do a nice massage, ok HE, think most of the time it's Sally anyway.. not sure if 'boss' Laura still does massages herself? She was my favourite...

Offline processman

I don't think the older ones like it ..unless i have whiff of something!!....hey ho.....

Laura doesn't massage now which is a shame as she was my favorite at Sheldon as well, so I only go when desperate!!

Anybody get anything more than HE at Sheldon?

Offline Denholm

Stapler there is this one in Kings Heath

Any idea if extras are available at this place? It says on the ad that it's not a sexual service

Dodo

Thanks Stapler. I'm still looking for a non Thai or even an European who just does FBMS.
Try Cassie at Five Ways, Karen and Nikki in Worcester if you are that side of town. You will get a great expeience with any one of those.

Offline Brumish

Try Cassie at Five Ways, Karen and Nikki in Worcester if you are that side of town. You will get a great expeience with any one of those.

Is that ksy?

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi stapler and all the other FBSM fans

Having just recently started visiting these girls for a massage I thought I would add to my experience and try a Chinese girl

I visited natural healing

I initially tried Ksy and kimi but both weren't available  till later (12pm)

I went inside and seen mila. She was prob in late 20's and ok looking, she's come over from London for a week initially but might stay on for longer.
Paid 40 for hour massage and then 35 for HE AND B2b

The massage in itself was fairly basic. Just a basic rub with oil and that's about it. The room was quite cold and you could hear people coming in and out of the shop downstairs so not the most relaxing atmosphere.
b2b was very basic, it was just her getting on top of me for a little rub.

Even she struggled to make me cum but maybe that was down to the fact that I hadn't slept in over 30 hours!

Overall a basic experience and nothing to write home about. Bella was a better option but still think there must be better options. Going to try kimi and Ksy. Guess the only pro was the girl herself. Had a nice personality and very easy going.

In hindsight I wish I had just waited an hour and seen kimi who offers massage for 70 or FS For 90 and looks much fitter.

I had a friend who visited the other girl and he enjoyed her and said his room and experience was better. The place has gurks come and go so I think it's pot luck as to who they have on.

In summary I would say it was a 4-5:10
Nice girl very friendly and sweet and sllowe basic touching

Cons
Much fitter girls available for that price
B2b was waste of extra 15 quid as im she just Ksy on top
Massage was standard tub with oil
Room was cold and slightly noisy

Still looking for someone who offers B2b and really delivers on it.

Offline Stapler

Any idea if extras are available at this place? It says on the ad that it's not a sexual service

Hi D,

It's a requirement of the site to include 'no sexual service.' However I can assure you that HR and B2B are available!

...S...

Offline Stapler

I started this separate thread for CHINESE MASSAGE GIRLS ONLY!!

..S...

Aspley you don't want to be banned again do you? Touting!  :timeout:

Offline Stapler

Thanks for your input Desi,

The girls and therefore the experience changes at Coton Lane. Seems like you were at tad unlucky!

..S...

Offline Stapler

Good report from smithie. I told you about this place in Boldmere. They have some cracking girls!

Chinese Herbal Way, Boldermere

Just back from the above shop and it was fantastic.  Booked 1 hour at £40 (they do 1/2 at £30 also) as I am fed up with a quick massage and HE.
Anyway it was Kerry and I asked for a medium massage which was very good, she asked me turn over after about 1/2 hour of long good strokes and lots of ball touching.
She asked we something but it was difficult to understand her but got the drift, then she said anything else/extra so I said yes.  She stripped off completely and lay on top of me and proceeded to rubbing her fanny all over my hard on, she came up a bit higher so I could suck her nipples, she kissed me lots.  At one stage I thought it was going to go in and this worried me as I don't do BB.
Anyway she got off and gave me a very good hand job with rimming while I was fingering her and I blasted it all over her hand.
She cleaned me up and then gave my feet a very firm massage that was good too, then top of legs also
She adds things on at £10 a time so my total was £40 to her, its more than I normal pay but that was my best one for a while and will return.

smithie

..S...

Offline Stapler

In the early days of massage and hand relief there were not so many 'providers' out there.  Jenny and Kerry aka Tina names from Bolmere Road came up all the time on other forums.

The girls from Boldmere have since moved on. Tina aka as Kerry set up her own 'Chinese massage girls' operation in Brum. She was marvellous! I saw her loads of times. Unfortunately she went back to China about 3 or 4 years ago. Mores the pity! I did see Jenny - another star from Boldmere - at Harmonny 88 last year. Don't know if she's still there.

Could be worth a visit judging by smithie's report.

..S...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:55:16 am by Stapler »

Offline pianodave

Hi guys. I went to the coton lane place and had a good massage, but the lady was not attractive and I didn't want the HE but she was very persistent so I accepted her offer of a half price ending. She was quite rough with it, I wouldn't return. What are the girls like at Boldmere road? Ugly massuese isn't for me.

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi silvero
Which girl did you choose as there were two working??

Offline pianodave

I've no idea sorry, only saw one girl there.

Offline Denholm

Hi D,

It's a requirement of the site to include 'no sexual service.' However I can assure you that HR and B2B are available!

...S...
Cool, I'll probably check that place out then. Cheers Stapler

Offline Gogglebox69

No worries silvero
There were two girls there
One who wasn't a looker and was older but did better massage, the other younger but massage and B2B Not that good

smithie1000

Hi guys. I went to the coton lane place and had a good massage, but the lady was not attractive and I didn't want the HE but she was very persistent so I accepted her offer of a half price ending. She was quite rough with it, I wouldn't return. What are the girls like at Boldmere road? Ugly massuese isn't for me.

She not good looking at Boldmere and about 30+ but lots of experience

Dodo

I started this separate thread for CHINESE MASSAGE GIRLS ONLY!!

..S...

Aspley you don't want to be banned again do you? Touting!  :timeout:
I'll av you for slander (or is it libel)........just giving my usual honest opinion  :)

Offline bonham

There are two places in Wolverhampton offering Chinese girls massage.

Good reports in the Wolverhampton FBSM thread

I haven't seen any reports about this place.    yes i been ther i had a 4 hand two girls geting on abit but desent massage but not for me

..S...

Offline bonham

smithie1000

She not good looking at Boldmere and about 30+ but lots of experience

Just had a good HE from Sue over in Rugeley, not every one's cup of tea but I like her.

Stimpy

After a couple of reccomendations off the big thread I went to see mally External Link/Members Only a couple of weeks ago this was my first fbsm and I can say she was great ,pretty little thing with a superb body allowed a little touching just politely moved herself if I was getting a little over familiar;) ,nice non rushed massage with her rub bint herself up my body rolled over after about 40 odd minutes carried on with massage just teasing and touching to arouse me she then asked if I wanted he and finished up with protected bj for an extra £20 ,nice clean location with shower facilities to finish highly reccomend and will be returning again . But always willing to listen to other options ;)

temmop

Is this exclusively Chinese or anyone from the east? Because I'd recommended Jane (Thai).External Link/Members Only

She's not cheap (£80 for B2B) but she's sexy as hell, naughty as fuck and got an amazing (enhanced) rack. Not the youngest, probably in her 30s? But totally worth it if you are willing to pay that much.

phatbadger

Clues in the title of the thread  :D

phatbadger

I went to this place last week - so here's my review

Premises -
I'ts a shop on worcester street next to the Plough and Harrow pub,  has the a big sign in the window' Chinese Massage Centre' so can be a bit off putting as everyone knows you're going in there for some light relief. There's metered parking on the road and its free after 6.30pm . Nice ,clean and new - 2 massage rooms with paper thin walls , I could hear one of the ladies next door shuffling round very off putting. Was a tad cold in the room even the the heater was on full.

Massage and Ladies -
There were 2 ladies there , the one I got was mid 40's , medium to large build with a large paunch /belly .  Massage started as expected with conversation and then she proceeded to answer her mobile  :angry: ,  .  She was very insistent on giving me a special massage  throughout , but i declined - it just didn't feel right ,  the atmosphere , noisy girl next room, the cold - felt like being in a hospital bed.

Prices
I went for the one hour at £40
1.5 hour @ £60
2 Hour @ £70

Perhaps this was just a bad punt  - will I return ? no 
I'll stick with the Chinese in Compton

Offline Stapler

Is this exclusively Chinese or anyone from the east? Because I'd recommended Jane (Thai).External Link/Members Only

She's not cheap (£80 for B2B) but she's sexy as hell, naughty as fuck and got an amazing (enhanced) rack. Not the youngest, probably in her 30s? But totally worth it if you are willing to pay that much.

Jane who is Thai has been reported on several times in the main Brum FBSM thread. That thread now is so BIG, we are trying to make it easier by category of girls.

As the title suggests this thread is for Chinese massage girls.

..S...

temmop

Alright gents calm down. I'll be sure to ask to see passports next time I see a girl ;)

Offline Stapler

Alright gents calm down. I'll be sure to ask to see passports next time I see a girl ;)

Let us know if you find an English girl in the town centre!

..S...

Dodo

:D :D

Frenchy4012

Good report from smithie. I told you about this place in Boldmere. They have some cracking girls!

Chinese Herbal Way, Boldermere

Just back from the above shop and it was fantastic.  Booked 1 hour at £40 (they do 1/2 at £30 also) as I am fed up with a quick massage and HE.
Anyway it was Kerry and I asked for a medium massage which was very good, she asked me turn over after about 1/2 hour of long good strokes and lots of ball touching.
She asked we something but it was difficult to understand her but got the drift, then she said anything else/extra so I said yes.  She stripped off completely and lay on top of me and proceeded to rubbing her fanny all over my hard on, she came up a bit higher so I could suck her nipples, she kissed me lots.  At one stage I thought it was going to go in and this worried me as I don't do BB.
Anyway she got off and gave me a very good hand job with rimming while I was fingering her and I blasted it all over her hand.
She cleaned me up and then gave my feet a very firm massage that was good too, then top of legs also
She adds things on at £10 a time so my total was £40 to her, its more than I normal pay but that was my best one for a while and will return.

smithie

..S...
Had a great hour with Kerry today I had her naked with in a few mins not a good looking girl but got a very nice body
and she seems to enjoy what she does. Very enjoyable BTB  and plenty of kissing and feeling. The one thing that was not good
was her English it was hard for her to understand me and me to understand her. Very good value for money I thought it
only £80. She did say she was going to London to work and it was her last day tomorrow what a pity that is.

smithie1000

OMG Must go for the last one lol.  glad you had a good time