Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese FBSM - Birmingham and surrounding  (Read 91077 times)

Dan.j27

Has anyone tried the Chinese massage in Kings Norton?

Dellboy

Has anyone tried the Chinese massage in Kings Norton?

YES - have you?

Dan.j27

No what's it like any extras on offer ?

Dellboy

No what's it like any extras on offer ?

All you do is ask what appears to be naïve questions?
if you look at the various threads you will see plenty of info on here from guys who have actually spent their money and seen some girls.
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

Dan.j27

All you do is ask what appears to be naïve questions?
if you look at the various threads you will see plenty of info on here from guys who have actually spent their money and seen some girls.
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

Well after trying to look through it all I'm actually struggling to find the relevant info and as I'm new to this site thought I might seek the help first hand on subjects I'm interested in rather the spend God knows how long looking for things I can't seem to find so yh I guess thanks for your help 👍

Dellboy

Well after trying to look through it all I'm actually struggling to find the relevant info and as I'm new to this site thought I might seek the help first hand on subjects I'm interested in rather the spend God knows how long looking for things I can't seem to find so yh I guess thanks for your help 👍

Have you used the search box at top right hand corner??

biter_hot

anybody tried this one?

External Link/Members Only

Yes, upstairs first floor, two girls working, 40 for the massage and towards the end, she was asking if i want a HE for 20, i declined it as it was too cold in the room, lol.. next time will try!  Massage was not bad and girl is average looking.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I went to Style of Massage yesterday.

As others have said its a huge upgrade on Harmony 88. I felt that Harmony had a thrown together feel about it, as though they found a disused office and thought this will do. Style of Massage has a more professional feel to it. Shame it's in such a grotty building!

The girl I saw was called Sisi. She was young, slim and attractive and was wearing a skimpy red outfit top and shorts that reminded me of a sexy Thunderbirds outfit that the lead singer of Fuzzbox wore in the video for International Rescue. Her cleavage was good and that's a sight that always gets my juices flowing regardless of whether I'm in civvy street or in a massage place.

The massage was good and firm. I needed some work on my upper back and Sisi didn't disappoint. When the switch from genuine massage to sensual started, there was plenty of teasing, CC swipes and reach unders. The teasing lasted about 10 minutes before she asked me to turn over. In broken English she offered body to body plus oral.

Her tits were good and her nipples were prominent. She rubbed herself all over me before going down on me. She kept her shorts on which was disappointing. Her oral was good and whilst I didn't get CIM I did get close. When she sensed I was going to shoot she took my cock out of her mouth and finished me by hand. Whilst she was sucking me I did get my hand inside her shorts and played with her pussy, it was very wet which I like.

I paid £40 for the one hour massage plus £60 for the b2b and oral. Well worth it. I'd say that the girls at the TCM place on Bull Street are raunchier but after a first visit, Style of Massage created a good impression.

Offline johnsnow

As others have said its a huge upgrade on Harmony 88. I felt that Harmony had a thrown together feel about it, as though they found a disused office and thought this will do. Style of Massage has a more professional feel to it. Shame it's in such a grotty building!

The girl I saw was called Sisi. She was young, slim and attractive and was wearing a skimpy red outfit top and shorts that reminded me of a sexy Thunderbirds outfit that the lead singer of Fuzzbox wore in the video for International Rescue. Her cleavage was good and that's a sight that always gets my juices flowing regardless of whether I'm in civvy street or in a massage place.

The massage was good and firm. I needed some work on my upper back and Sisi didn't disappoint. When the switch from genuine massage to sensual started, there was plenty of teasing, CC swipes and reach unders. The teasing lasted about 10 minutes before she asked me to turn over. In broken English she offered body to body plus oral.

Her tits were good and her nipples were prominent. She rubbed herself all over me before going down on me. She kept her shorts on which was disappointing. Her oral was good and whilst I didn't get CIM I did get close. When she sensed I was going to shoot she took my cock out of her mouth and finished me by hand. Whilst she was sucking me I did get my hand inside her shorts and played with her pussy, it was very wet which I like.

I paid £40 for the one hour massage plus £60 for the b2b and oral. Well worth it. I'd say that the girls at the TCM place on Bull Street are raunchier but after a first visit, Style of Massage created a good impression.

Yes it seems to be busier these last few weeks, the hot shower is also now working, they're very relaxed in there, it's a shame that the sexy receptionist doesn't offer a service as she is fit with a very friendly attitude - even offering to have a choice of the girls if you request to view before service.

The complete lack of English language other than 'suck, rub, soft or hard, no £50 not £40 ' adds to the experience as the massage is very quiet and relaxing!

Offline male_21

Apologies if this was covered or an obvious question, where is this place and also was £40 for massage and HE?

Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline 94smitha

Anyone been to the one in boldmere in the last month or two? What are the girls like in terms of attractiveness? Just HR offered or nudity/b2b/oral etc? Thanks :)

ffeet

Anyone been to the one in boldmere in the last month or two? What are the girls like in terms of attractiveness? Just HR offered or nudity/b2b/oral etc? Thanks :)
.Two posts, different threads, one month apart, same question both times.  :unknown:

ffeet

.Two posts, different threads, one month apart, same question both times.  :unknown:
Make that 13 months apart  :dash:

Offline 94smitha

Make that 13 months apart  :dash:

Thanks that's very helpful. 1) the response I got last time was only related to the second part of my question and not the part about boldmere which is what this post is about. 2) I know girls can change a lot in this industry so even if I had got a response about boldmere last time the girls might have completely changed.

Zladtheimpaler

I had a visit to Judys place today, was greeted by a lady that said she was Judy and went through to the massage room. I went for an hour as I needed a good rub,but if I went again I would have 1/2 hour. Massage was ok no reaching under and very basic, but was offered extras which I asked for HE for £20, no touching except arse over dress. Body was ok and she quickly brought the cum to the surface. Usual "lovely big cock"  line and the cleaned up.
Summary, £40 plus £20 for an average massage and a tug with an old bird, was ok but prefer Yna in Erdington.

Offline Rook69

Hi Zlad - Unusual for Judy not to do reach under and a bit of assplay. I used to see her every month for a while as I really enjoyed her massages. If the older lady was on duty, she would have her top off and ass in your face at some point.

paulj

I agree wit Rook. Suspect it wasn't Judy you saw.

Paul

Offline Stapler

The other day I saw THE most gorgeous young little Chinese girl named Katie at the Bearwood shop.
When I went back a few days later to see her again - I just walk in - the other girl told me 'she gone.'
She said she didn't know where. Yeah! Right!
It could be she may have gone to another shop - but they are not gonna tell you because they want the business!

If anyone sees her in another shop please flag it up!  :hi:

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say

Offline ciderman

Will do Stapler. She sounds just the type i really like. What service did you manage to get out of her ? Was it any good ?

Offline Stapler

Will do Stapler. She sounds just the type i really like. What service did you manage to get out of her ? Was it any good ?

I only went in for a WIHJ but I just know more would have been on offer in subsequent visits!

She was so attentive in just that short time and she had the whitest silky smooth thighs I have ever stroked right up to her pert bottom!

I went back within two days with a view to spending more time with her - but she had gone!

Offline fuddle

I think I was Katie's first ever B2B customer. It was incredibly hot, because she was nervous and turned on. Full on snogging. Very sad to hear she's disappeared.

Offline Stapler

I think I was Katie's first ever B2B customer. It was incredibly hot, because she was nervous and turned on. Full on snogging. Very sad to hear she's disappeared.

Nice one fud!  :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 06:31:45 pm by Stapler »

Offline JollyTimes

Went to Chinese Herbal Way in Boldmere ... a walk in. Bed up against the wall, not well decorated and not too warm. Extremely thin girl who was very good at back massage to be fair, but she's not my type. Forty minutes massage with only five minutes on legs with no reach under. Very little or no conversation as her English wasn't that good. She asked if I wanted HE and it was probably the worst ever. No touching other than I put my hand on her backside for a second or two ... must have had three sets of Spanx on plus tights!

Forty plus twenty ... oh well, happens once in a while I suppose.

I won't return

Offline Stapler

Go again and ask for a WIHJ. 15mins @ £20. Then report back!

Offline johnsnow

Offline Fkinloser

I've been to a lot of these places since moving back to the West Midlands late last year.  I haven't done any serious punting in Brum and only been to a few long standing massage places in the centre years and years ago - was surprised to find so many Chinese massage shops even in places like Shirley.

Best first - External Link/Members Only

Went here last Sunday, by far the youngest and best looking girl I've seen, actually cute in looks and mannerisms.    Told me she was 26 but like a lot of younger Asian girls looks younger than her age.   Petite too and nice figure.    I only did the massage which was £40 + £20 HE.    Good massage too.

Worst - External Link/Members Only

Went here just before New Years Day, older lady, excellent English and friendly.  OK massage but awful HE, way too rough, tried to pull it off, had to keep telling her to go easy, will not return.   Usual pricing.

Below Average - External Link/Members Only

Average, chubby girl, good English.   Average massage then the HE were she continually tried to upsell B2B which based on her looks I didn't want.   

I have also been to the Shirley Massage place by the Plume of Feathers Pub and Aquarelax at the top end of Shirley 3/4 times each.  I've noticed the girls change at the first one frequently but always seem to give a half decent massage plus usual HE.   At Aquarelax I've seen the same lady a few times, pity the lady on the desk in the shop hasn't been available or done the honours as she's quite attractive.

The first time I went I wasn't even sure the place by the Plume was going to offer extras which seems naïve now but a rub and tug parlour in leafy Solihull I wouldn't have imagined years ago.      I went there on Friday night and an older woman gave me 5 mins massage on the back before she wiped my arse crack with a wet wipe.  I was questioning my hygiene momentarily but it was a prelude to a lot of starfish rubbing leading to a prostate massage.   Might surprise a few punters but I quite liked it.

Finally also tried the place on the Robin Hood island just on the Hall Green/Shirley border.   Older woman, little English, average massage but usual HE.

Your mileage may vary.

Offline Stapler

Thanks for your input to this thread!  :thumbsup:

Offline shavedgoodboy

Hi all

Finally posting after making use of all the great info here. Thanks all of you for taking the time to share your knowledge. I had my first FBSM last week and the info on UKP helped it all go smoothly.

Went to the Bull Street Nail Bar / Massage place on a Sunday afternoon. Nail bar deserted but for an older woman who asked me "Massage?" as soon as I walked in to which I said yes. I was then led downstairs by a smiley young Chinese girl (20s) with glasses, who would later introduce herself as Wei Wei (sp?).

At a till downstairs I was asked how long. Went for half an hour which was £30. Led to a cubicle at the end of a corridor. Dimly lit with some fairy lights flickering away. Was told to take everything off, Wei Wei left while I stripped and made myself comfortable on the table which I'm pleased to say was heated. She returned and after asking if I wanted a soft, medium or hard massage (I went for medium) began a lovely massage. Just the right amount of oil and lots of bum attention but none of the C/C swipes I have read so much about. Plenty of reaching  under, tickling my nuts lightly.

After 15-20 mins I was offered B2B for £40 which I declined, she attempted a little persuasion but it's en asked about HE which was £20. Flipped over and got a lovely tug with ball play. Came and was cleaned up with an extra back rub to finish.

A great experience and looking forward to going back. Thanks again for everyone's advice. One question if I might ask. Can anyone recommmed a good girl for prostate massage. I'd love this but can't find anyone who looks like they know what they are doing in the mids. Ideally not Thai but all advice gratefully  received.

Offline Karbunkle

Can anyone recommmed a good girl for prostate massage.

I believe this is something Katy of Healthcare 4u Kings Heath offers.

Offline shavedgoodboy

I believe this is something Katy of Healthcare 4u Kings Heath offers.

Thanks Karbunkle!

Offline Stapler

Offline Punter1971

Hi guys just found this forum wish I had year ago so much good info 
Was wondering if sammy is still around ?? She was based by Tesco b1 just off Granville st
Phone number I have no longer works

Online bonham

She's still around check out viva Street

Offline Stapler

Hi guys just found this forum wish I had year ago so much good info 
Was wondering if sammy is still around ?? She was based by Tesco b1 just off Granville st
Phone number I have no longer works

Sammy is Thai. So why have you posted this in the Chinese massage section?  :unknown:

Offline Burning Spitfire

Went to the Bull Street Nail Bar / Massage place on a Sunday afternoon. Nail bar deserted but for an older woman who asked me "Massage?" as soon as I walked in to which I said yes. I was then led downstairs by a smiley young Chinese girl (20s) with glasses, who would later introduce herself as Wei Wei (sp?).

At a till downstairs I was asked how long. Went for half an hour which was £30. Led to a cubicle at the end of a corridor. Dimly lit with some fairy lights flickering away. Was told to take everything off, Wei Wei left while I stripped and made myself comfortable on the table which I'm pleased to say was heated. She returned and after asking if I wanted a soft, medium or hard massage (I went for medium) began a lovely massage. Just the right amount of oil and lots of bum attention but none of the C/C swipes I have read so much about. Plenty of reaching  under, tickling my nuts lightly.

After 15-20 mins I was offered B2B for £40 which I declined, she attempted a little persuasion but it's en asked about HE which was £20. Flipped over and got a lovely tug with ball play. Came and was cleaned up with an extra back rub to finish.

Did exactly the same this Sunday just gone. Can't remember the price of the half an hour session but I paid £35 for 45 minutes (it was 45 for 1hr). They did offer to have two people do it and tried to tempt me into the hour session, seems it was rather a quiet day.

Not sure if their prices fluctuate, but I only paid £20 extra for B2B and HE which also included some time of her trying to get me to suck on her nipples. Everything you mentioned is pretty much the same but I forgot to get the name of the girl I saw as I was a little bit nervous, she was in her 20s with glasses.

One thing I must say about the layout though, you're taken down into a basement where there's several rooms separated out, but only by a thin wall which doesn't quite reach the ceiling. You can hear everything from all the other rooms which was rather annoying towards the last 5 minutes when all I could hear was the ramblings of a drunken customer.

Offline Littlefoot

Did exactly the same this Sunday just gone. Can't remember the price of the half an hour session but I paid £35 for 45 minutes (it was 45 for 1hr). They did offer to have two people do it and tried to tempt me into the hour session, seems it was rather a quiet day.

Not sure if their prices fluctuate, but I only paid £20 extra for B2B and HE which also included some time of her trying to get me to suck on her nipples. Everything you mentioned is pretty much the same but I forgot to get the name of the girl I saw as I was a little bit nervous, she was in her 20s with glasses.

One thing I must say about the layout though, you're taken down into a basement where there's several rooms separated out, but only by a thin wall which doesn't quite reach the ceiling. You can hear everything from all the other rooms which was rather annoying towards the last 5 minutes when all I could hear was the ramblings of a drunken customer.

So you got a 45 mins massage + b2b with HE all for £55 have I read that right? If so you got a bargain there!

Has anyone been to Style of Massage recently? I'm in Birmingham later and fancy a massage. I've always found that the girls in Style of Massage were sexier and raunchier than at other TCM places.

All of their ads appear to have disappeared, have they closed? If they have I'm off to the Bull Street place because I don't like Harmony 88.

Offline Littlefoot

Has anyone been to Style of Massage recently? I'm in Birmingham later and fancy a massage. I've always found that the girls in Style of Massage were sexier and raunchier than at other TCM places.

All of their ads appear to have disappeared, have they closed? If they have I'm off to the Bull Street place because I don't like Harmony 88.

I went and had a good time couple of months ago.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140291.0

I agree with you on harmony 88, ladies are too old, and unattractive for me!

I went and had a good time couple of months ago.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140291.0

I agree with you on harmony 88, ladies are too old, and unattractive for me!
Thanks Littlefoot, I will go later on, I hope it's not closed down. These places always have ads up & the lack of recent ads makes me wonder.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks Littlefoot, I will go later on, I hope it's not closed down. These places always have ads up & the lack of recent ads makes me wonder.

I'm sure it's not closed down, here's a more up to date review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148534.msg1627607#msg1627607

:hi:

paulj

I used to visit this place a couple of years ago. Believe Judy is no longer there but advert is still under her name. Also believe current resident is a young slim Chinese girl. Can anyone verify this information.
Paul

paulj

Sorry above post relates to Judy’s at Northfield!

Offline Hoping

Judy lives (I think) in Wolverhampton and is never at Northfield.  The Chinese women change on a regular basis. they live permanently in London.  Depending who you get the massage is usually reasonable and body to body and hr is on offer for £80.  They all will do FS for £100.  I used to get it for £80 (after Stapler got it for that price years ago) but whoever takes the phone calls now won't let me so I don't go.  I also travelled 30 miles to get there which I used as a bargaining tool but it doesn't now work.  Damn!!