Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese FBSM - Birmingham and surrounding  (Read 90994 times)

wally59

Hi guys any contact number for judy please

Offline normski

Offline normski

Offline Oooops

Tried that number today as I had thoughts / yearning to try for the 'crazy frog' but had no reply (maybe a lucky escape) so ended up at Acurelax instead.

rorororo

Tried that number today as I had thoughts / yearning to try for the 'crazy frog' but had no reply (maybe a lucky escape) so ended up at Acurelax instead.

How is Acurelax these days?

Offline Jockey

so theres this yaya relaxation in hall green.

went for a hour than she realised she double booked.... (or did she)

so after I reas a review, i checked it out.

1/2 £25 + hj £10
1 hour £40 + hj £20 (confused me)

So i requested to cum twice and she agreed .... Great value for money

but as i said she than said "ohh i double booked" lol

the massage.. to be fair it was decent... good pressure and a lot i mean ALOT of cc swipes and the reach under.

Got to the front... good hj with twists and turns... carried on the hj after i cum (softly) for a good minute and than cleaned me all up.

Gave me my change and off I was

Shockingly it turned out okay

Location. isnt too bad. there shower is ridiculios though. i dont see many people using it.

The woman was 6/10

Extras --- im preety sure its just hj

She lets you touch over clothes (maybe you can go into her clothes I didnt try)

No link to hand but type in hall green into the search its the first review that pops up.

Ohh and she even offers you some sweets on the way out

:wacko:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:49:04 pm by Jockey »

rorororo

so theres this yaya relaxation in hall green.

went for a hour than she realised she double booked.... (or did she)

so after I reas a review, i checked it out.

1/2 £25 + hj £10
1 hour £40 + hj £20 (confused me)

So i requested to cum twice and she agreed .... Great value for money

but as i said she than said "ohh i double booked" lol

the massage.. to be fair it was decent... good pressure and a lot i mean ALOT of cc swipes and the reach under.

Got to the front... good hj with twists and turns... carried on the hj after i cum (softly) for a good minute and than cleaned me all up.

Gave me my change and off I was

Shockingly it turned out okay

Location. isnt too bad. there shower is ridiculios though. i dont see many people using it.

The woman was 6/10

Extras --- im preety sure its just hj

She lets you touch over clothes (maybe you can go into her clothes I didnt try)

No link to hand but type in hall green into the search its the first review that pops up.

Ohh and she even offers you some sweets on the way out

:wacko:

She did the same with me LOL "somebody booked, half hour ok?" seems she doesn't like full hour appointments at all :-)

Offline Oooops

How is Acurelax these days?

Reviewed - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71932.0

If in the area I'd revisit for sure but not go out of my way unlike for Lisa in Wolves.

Offline Oooops

Hi Paul, glad to hear you had a good time. Judy did say a new girl will be working from the northfield address, hence why Judy is now located Wolvo sides. I'm guessing this is just a temporary thing.

Gave it a go today and not brilliant.  :thumbsdown: The ad External Link/Members Only says Judy but on getting through, the girl had poor English and said yes to her being 'Linda' so thoughts of granny came to mind but it was not to be. It was a new import called Ewoh or similar and the service was rather poor.
Judy is gone unless she has reinvented herself as Rachael in Tipton when I visited last week External Link/Members Only ad appears amended)  A lovely girl and a satisfying punt (apart from using her phone to arrange custom for her friend in 'Northfield' :rolleyes: who is now obviously Ewoh).........and she appeared to have grandma with her, just wish I'd known. :dash:

paulj

I have had the same problem in the past where the lady was not the one I expected. I have resolved to walk next time this happens. Hopefully they will get the message

Paul

Offline Oooops

Set out today for a punt at Warwick but hit two Chinese bait and switch merchants
Plan A was - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79628.0 which really pissed me off  :dash:
Plan B was - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79633.0 which may have suited a vampire  :vomit:
Plan C and D didn't answer their phones so it was E, to see lovely Laura at Sheldon.  :kiss: After a shitty day all became good thanks to her sensuous massage, great reach under, HE and she relaxed her limits.  Laura has to rate among the best for me for her personality, hard to put it into words except to say she's one very nice lady.  :hi:

Dodo

What is she like in the looks/figure department ??

Offline Jsymff

Offline Oooops

What is she like in the looks/figure department ??
Hard to age but she's been doing massage for 30yrs so I'd guess Laura would be in her 40s and for that a really great figure with what I can only describe as slight puppy fat, slightly plump thighs lovely small breasts with very sensitive nipples. I'd class her as attractive but then I've always fancied Helen Mirren and Fliss Kendal (up until a few years ago) and your favourite asset downstairs. :hi:

Offline Gaffers

Went to the Bull St place today. £45 for an hours massage with a lovely Chinese girl called Eva - I'd guess she was in her 20s, certainly no more than 30. Quite pretty, very nice body, nice and slim without being skinny and lovely pert tits. Shaved down below.

Did a reasonable massage and half way though asked me (in a very sexy, hushed way) "do you know what I'm going to ask you?" I did of course! A further £40 for he & b2b and she was quite happy for my hands to be anywhere I wanted. In fact she was sopping wet down there so I guess she was quite happy.

Very nice he, very sexy girl, loads of tongues and reasonable cash. Would go again.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:13:09 pm by Gaffers »

Dodo

Went to the Bull St place today. £45 for an hours massage with a lovely Chinese girl called Eva - I'd guess she was in her 20s, certainly no more than 30. Quite pretty, very nice body, nice and slim without being skinny and lovely pert tits. Shaved down below.

Did a reasonable massage and half way though asked me (in a very sexy, hushed way) "do you know what I'm going to ask you?" I did of course! A further £40 for he & b2b and she was quite happy for my hands to be anywhere I wanted. In fact she was sopping wet down there so I guess she was quite happy.

Very nice he, very sexy girl, loads of tongues and reasonable cash. Would go again.

Which is the Bull Street place.......do you have a link. I guess its the one with beauty parlour upstairs and massage down below.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:43:21 pm by Dodo »

Offline Gaffers

Which is the Bull Street place.......do you have a link. I guess its the one with beauty parlour upstairs and massage down below.

That's the one - there's a big A board outside advertising a Swedish. Can't link you right now though.

Bit weird walking through the shop past the women having their nails done. They know where you've been and you know they know. Pretty cool, actually!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 06:32:08 pm by Gaffers »

Rayz

Been to the bull street shop before, I wasnt too impressed with the ladies but I guess it's pretty random depending on what day you book. If you go there after 6pm the nail shop upstairs is closed and you can just walk straight down because they shut later. When I was there I left at 7:30pm and only downstairs was open, good if you want some privacy.

Offline Oooops

Had an errand at Wolves today and popped in on the offchance to Compton without booking. They have a new girl, Jennifer,  who reckons she's been trained by Lisa. Not a patch on the boss but a good heavy massage, perfect small puppies and a good HE after a free four hander with Lisa.  :dance:

smithie1000

Had an errand at Wolves today and popped in on the offchance to Compton without booking. They have a new girl, Jennifer,  who reckons she's been trained by Lisa. Not a patch on the boss but a good heavy massage, perfect small puppies and a good HE after a free four hander with Lisa.  :dance:
wow lovely  :dance:

Offline Oooops

wow lovely  :dance:
Only downside the new girl chattered in Chinese whilst Lisa tried to speak English while they worked and with two ladies in the room I'll admit to not copping a feel till the boss left, didn't seem right somehow.  :blush: :D Next time I'll book ahead for Lisa.  :cool:

Offline johnsnow

Have visited the Massage shop on the corner in China town, Brum several times recently, round the corner from Mr Egg.

Very public entrance - buzzer to be let in.  Soon as you walk in slight smell of smoke and dusty stairwell.
Once you arrive there are around 10 recliner seats with towels on them and foot stalls and both times a friendly receptionist.

First time I went there was a masseur in what must be her late 40's, she gave a great massage and allowed touching of most places apart from her pussy - which was just stopped with a 'Sorry' - £25 for 30 mins with another £20 for HR.
Expert hand job with great care and attention to detail.
Upon leaving was presented with a cup of some kind of delicious tasting green tea which they sell for £55 a box!

Went back a few days later, this time my masseur was around 25 years younger, very fit, barely 20.  Apparently she does reception and occasionally stands in. Smiley but slightly militant.

Started massaging and she made sure my hands were by my legs as she was standing by my head. I moved them and saw her move her butt as far away as humanly possible from the table whilst saying: 'no touch, no touch.'

She gave a semi decent massage - then the turn over bit.
Looking at my cock she said - 'you want this done!!'
Trying to contain my laughter i nodded and said 'yep with touch tho.'
'No touch, no touch.' she said
'Ok no touch then.' I said
'Give me 20 then'
'Uhm after.'
No now give me 20.'

So she received the 20 and started oiling it up and tugging away.

I have found with the younger girls both Chinese and Thai, they often bend your cock back and tend to go at it hell for leather.
So I gave her a few instructions.
As time went on she seemed to be getting into her work and gave the odd smile and wink which was nice.

Finished up and had another cup of that tea.

Made me think after - even though the younger masseurs with fitter bodies and sexier faces may get the blood going initially  it's equally if not more enjoyable and definitely more chilled to have an aging artist, skilled in her craft! :hi:

Offline RedditchJay

Do yuo have a link for Nikki in Worcester  ??  what does she offer ?

smithie1000

Have visited the Massage shop on the corner in China town, Brum several times recently, round the corner from Mr Egg.

Very public entrance - buzzer to be let in.  Soon as you walk in slight smell of smoke and dusty stairwell.
Once you arrive there are around 10 recliner seats with towels on them and foot stalls and both times a friendly receptionist.

First time I went there was a masseur in what must be her late 40's, she gave a great massage and allowed touching of most places apart from her pussy - which was just stopped with a 'Sorry' - £25 for 30 mins with another £20 for HR.
Expert hand job with great care and attention to detail.
Upon leaving was presented with a cup of some kind of delicious tasting green tea which they sell for £55 a box!

Went back a few days later, this time my masseur was around 25 years younger, very fit, barely 20.  Apparently she does reception and occasionally stands in. Smiley but slightly militant.

Started massaging and she made sure my hands were by my legs as she was standing by my head. I moved them and saw her move her butt as far away as humanly possible from the table whilst saying: 'no touch, no touch.'

She gave a semi decent massage - then the turn over bit.
Looking at my cock she said - 'you want this done!!'
Trying to contain my laughter i nodded and said 'yep with touch tho.'
'No touch, no touch.' she said
'Ok no touch then.' I said
'Give me 20 then'
'Uhm after.'
No now give me 20.'

So she received the 20 and started oiling it up and tugging away.

I have found with the younger girls both Chinese and Thai, they often bend your cock back and tend to go at it hell for leather.
So I gave her a few instructions.
As time went on she seemed to be getting into her work and gave the odd smile and wink which was nice.

Finished up and had another cup of that tea.

Made me think after - even though the younger masseurs with fitter bodies and sexier faces may get the blood going initially  it's equally if not more enjoyable and definitely more chilled to have an aging artist, skilled in her craft! :hi:
I hate that no touch thing, it puts me off and can stop me cuming, more there fault.   :angry:

smithie1000

I hate that no touch thing, it puts me off and can stop me cuming, more there fault.   :angry:
their* before Dodo see's it  :lol:

Offline RedditchJay

QUESTION IS.....which one allows most touching ???

Offline johnsnow

:hi:
Kings Norton Chinese Massage visit.  Natural Therapy
External Link/Members Only

Looks almost like a replica of the Bearwood joint.

Door opened by one of the ladies who works in Bearwood. Friendly welcome, smiley face and clean.

She led me into first room on the left - where there was a younger, slightly fitter girl.  Agreed time and cost.

Took off clothes - then the switch and Yumi came back in!  Too relaxed to object so just lay down on the bench!

Massage not too bad, slipped her an extra £30 and she performed exceptional HJ whilst having her titties oiled up and massaged.
Bit of clock watching though at this point - nothing worse when your cock is being stroked - but that seems to be her thing & noticed it in Bearwood.  She seems to do it from the beginning of the massage.

Nice relaxed clean up and friendly, broken English conversation at the end.

If I was in the area would pop in again, although wouldn't travel especially for it.

Offline Oooops

:hi:
Kings Norton Chinese Massage visit.  Natural Therapy
External Link/Members Only

Looks almost like a replica of the Bearwood joint.

Door opened by one of the ladies who works in Bearwood. Friendly welcome, smiley face and clean.

She led me into first room on the left - where there was a younger, slightly fitter girl.  Agreed time and cost.

Took off clothes - then the switch and Yumi came back in!  Too relaxed to object so just lay down on the bench!

Massage not too bad, slipped her an extra £30 and she performed exceptional HJ whilst having her titties oiled up and massaged.
Bit of clock watching though at this point - nothing worse when your cock is being stroked - but that seems to be her thing & noticed it in Bearwood.  She seems to do it from the beginning of the massage.

Nice relaxed clean up and friendly, broken English conversation at the end.

If I was in the area would pop in again, although wouldn't travel especially for it.
Did you get the 'foot-wank' off her, she's very good at that whilst kissing and boob play. :cool:

Offline johnsnow

I didn't - but thanks for the heads up!

Offline Oooops

So if Yumis at Kings Norton, who is now at Bearwood :cool:

Offline Rook69

Went and saw Judy in Northfield (again). This was my second time with her as previously I used to see old Judy (or Linda) at the same address. I learnt something very useful on my second visit that you more confident guys probably already know.... if you spell out what you want from the start you get much better value for money. The first time with Judy, I said just massage - which was very nice but not very sensual. When I turned over she held the old chap and asked if I wanted more (as covered in a previous post) - however this time I had already paid for such stuff and got a completely different experience. She massaged my back as good as before but began a very sensual caressing of my inner thigh then balls. This went on with delicate assplay and reach unders that had me squirming around and making all kinds of strange noises.
She turned me over and did a nice HE with continued assplay. After cleaning me up she carried on the front massage while I blissfully dozed.
I know I should try others as recommended but I think payday will find me heading Northfield way again.  :rolleyes:

Offline normski

Went and saw Judy in Northfield (again). This was my second time with her as previously I used to see old Judy (or Linda) at the same address. I learnt something very useful on my second visit that you more confident guys probably already know.... if you spell out what you want from the start you get much better value for money. The first time with Judy, I said just massage - which was very nice but not very sensual. When I turned over she held the old chap and asked if I wanted more (as covered in a previous post) - however this time I had already paid for such stuff and got a completely different experience. She massaged my back as good as before but began a very sensual caressing of my inner thigh then balls. This went on with delicate assplay and reach unders that had me squirming around and making all kinds of strange noises.
She turned me over and did a nice HE with continued assplay. After cleaning me up she carried on the front massage while I blissfully dozed.
I know I should try others as recommended but I think payday will find me heading Northfield way again.  :rolleyes:
Lad,

Next time take a condom with you, Judy offers OWO and more... ;)

Offline Rook69

Thanks mate - nice to know. Do you just ask or do you need to wait for the offer? Is there a code that tells her that you want to see the menu. Lol.

Offline normski

The first time I met her, when it came to HE I asked if she gave oral and she obliged....started playing with her kitty and she was moist. Said to Judy I have a rubber in my pocket and asked if she'd like to hop on...the rest is history.

smithie1000

The first time I met her, when it came to HE I asked if she gave oral and she obliged....started playing with her kitty and she was moist. Said to Judy I have a rubber in my pocket and asked if she'd like to hop on...the rest is history.
Put the link up please, think a trip over is coming  :lol: :lol:

Offline normski

Put the link up please, think a trip over is coming  :lol: :lol:
Her number is on page 4, reply #91

paulj

Just a word of warning. I believe the real Judy is away at the moment. She uses the same ad whether it is her there or not. That is not to say you will not get good service from the replacement.

Paul

Offline normski

You could be right Paul. Sometimes she's over Wolvo sides

Offline Rook69

Well - thats my monthly massage fun budget allocated for the end of the month. :-)

smithie1000

Well - thats my monthly massage fun budget allocated for the end of the month. :-)
+1
Mind you I went the other side of my border to the Burton Thai massage, she was lovely, such a sensual massage and slow massage to the old man and bollocks then tits out, sucking with a very good HE.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 03:00:32 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline sidthecup

So if Yumis at Kings Norton, who is now at Bearwood :cool:

2 weeks ago it was 'Linda'

jaz2424

is that the same one based on hagley road in birmingham ? in bearwood ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72070.msg944054#msg944054 from this one??

Offline Oooops

is that the same one based on hagley road in birmingham ? in bearwood ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72070.msg944054#msg944054 from this one??
No, that one sounds a lot better punt with FS if she's still there but the Bearwood parlour is up a side street just off the Hagley Rd.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:50:10 pm by Oooops »

jaz2424

ah i might check it out on monday

vogelcrystal

Seems like I could be spoiled for choice! I'm staying near the NEC, and have transport, and free time this afternoon/evening.  Where would be my best bet for a B2B (preferably with RO) with a very petite lady?  Not fussed about age, but I like very slim, with small chest.  Or is it basically pot luck?

Dodo

Seems like I could be spoiled for choice! I'm staying near the NEC, and have transport, and free time this afternoon/evening.  Where would be my best bet for a B2B (preferably with RO) with a very petite lady?  Not fussed about age, but I like very slim, with small chest.  Or is it basically pot luck?
Read the FBSM thread....that's what it's there for!

Offline Villaboy

Lad,

Next time take a condom with you, Judy offers OWO and more... ;)
[/quot

Hi All, apologies but a newbie here so don't want to trawl through a load of pages. Is Judy/Linda or gram still operating from Northfield. I fancy a bit of all this, OWO & angry else that maybe on offer

Offline Oooops

I had FS there and regretted it as it wasn't brilliant (she supplied the condom). Still don't know if it was Judy or the crazy frog but not worth a return visit for me unless there's new glowing reports. :thumbsdown:

Offline Rook69

Ive seen Judy and Linda only for massage and a bit of HE - always thought it was good but never asked for anything else.
Damn - I must stop being so polite.  :lol: