Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wetndwild83 - Bracknell  (Read 1866 times)

1 review(s) for wetndwild83 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scottpeters

Had a meet on Saturday with this lady.

Cost: £50 for 30 mins / £100 for hour, had since increased prices by £10. I went for 30 mins.

Location: 15 min walk from town centre and train station, 5 mins drive.

Flat: Basic, bit run down however she was planning on decorating as she had half the stuff in her room to get started. The bed though was very comfortable.

Looks: She had an amazing body, just like a catwalk model with size B boobs and reasonably tall at 5'9. Face was disappointing, would only give it a 5/10

Nationality: English, from North East

Services: She did French kissing, allowed reverse oral, and seemed open to most suggestions. I had to take the lead and initiative and she didn't seem that interested and didn't really give the impressive she was enjoying it.

I usually pop quite quickly first time and after 15 mins with her on top I did. She immediately put her knickers back on and asked if I was having a short before I left. Nothing like making your intentions obvious. At this point I just decided to cut my losses and leave.

As a new client she should have shown more enthusiasm, given me a minimum 30 mins if not a bit more to get me coming back. Amazed at the constant lack of intelligence in these woman trying to build up regular custom with good clients.

Overall very disappointing experience that had the pennyroyal to be so much better.

Offline ForrestGump

I'm sorry you didn't have a good time with this one SP.

Her feedback was what I'd seen and had interpreted to mean that she was actually worth a punt. But I hadn't actually ventured there yet. Shall look elsewhere instead. So thanks very much for toftt.

Offline inch

I've seen her recently too - flat is an utter shithole, but seemed safe. Stank of smoke.

I agree with everything above. Nice girl to chat to (if I wasn't paying her), you need to take the lead to get the most out of the session, one pop and you're out of there.
Face not great. Small tits, one slightly inverted nipple. Pussy and ass were amazing, clean and fresh.

I got more 'medium' FK rather then DFK.

A bit of a neutral for me. Would not rush back.

Offline latecomer

Thanks for the warning about this one.  What always amazes me is the so-called positive feedback these girls get from clients on AW (11 positive in this case): do these guys really exist and if so, are they really satisfied with such a crap punt?

Offline inch

Is this the same girl?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location the same, pondering a booking and don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Offline scottpeters

Difficult to say as no face pics, might be worth TOFTT!

Offline jayohlay

I seen her twice and had one amazing punt with her and one alright she normally quite enthusiastic as long as you don't mind her endless chit chat she gives really good head and proper deep throte till the point she gages and she's always let me pop twice including cim so you must of court her on a bad day plus your right flat is a proper a shit hole and she's been using the decorating excuse for over a year now but you have to give it to her she's got a fantasic are  shame about the boat race body from bay watch face from crime watch

Offline berksboy

Is this the same girl?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location the same, pondering a booking and don't want to make the same mistake twice.

100% not Laura as she has small tits But a great pussy !  :P