Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bukake  (Read 1465 times)

essexmat

Anyone been to a bukake party? It is on my 'to do'list but never been to one. Not sure if I would even enjoy it but after watching many bukake vids I am tempted to give it a go as long as the girls are pretty fit of course. Anyone know of any reputable ones in London or Essex?

Captain Caveman

I've been to several and am going to another one tomorrow!

Always had a great time - the format seems to make the girls extra dirty - but you need to be comfortable around other naked guys and their bodily fluids  :D

Haven't been to any in London or Essex but there is an outfit called Essex Bukakke Parties that might be worth Googling.

Good luck!

essexmat

Offline LanceVance

Took part in a privately organised one over a year ago. It was good fun and I recommend that guys try it at least once.

Randy James

never been to one though always fancied one in or around manchester

Offline threechilliman

never been to one though always fancied one in or around manchester

+1. What a surprise!

tcm

Offline davidgood

Anyone been to a bukake party? It is on my 'to do'list but never been to one. Not sure if I would even enjoy it but after watching many bukake vids I am tempted to give it a go as long as the girls are pretty fit of course. Anyone know of any reputable ones in London or Essex?

Debbie's parties in Sutton always start with a bukake session, see my review for links;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29763.0

Or you could look up Berkshire Bukake.

Regards,

davidgood