Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Solo fun with Hot Ameera  (Read 965 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Two punts in three days with the current HD favourite

First punt was meant to be an outcall to a hotel I had booked to see Lindsey_xxx

After a two hour session with Lindsey, Ameera sent me a text asking if we could switch venue to her place. I said not a problem

A chilled punt late night punt and not to our usual high octane standard of late. DFK, 69 and sex in mish and one pop though sex, massage and a shared shower with DFK and blow job but no second pop with Ameera.

Second punt earlier this evening was an hour incall again at her place.

Back to high octane pace with DFK, reverse oral, 69, rimming each other, fingering Ameera and sex in mish, doggy, Ameera on top and reverse cowgirl, some toy okay and two pops through sex.

Two great punts with Hot Ameera in a short space of time. Highly recommend her to fellow punters.

HD  :diablo:

Offline stayer

Good to know that normal service was resumed tonight.

password02

Nice review - hope you have not tired her out as I am seeing her later this week with a NEW friend to play with

:hi:

Hornydevil247

Hello Mr PW

I am also seeing her with a new friend and Ameera's new friend too.

HD

Offline monstar

Hope all goes well with the new girls PW and HD aka duo masters.   :thumbsup: :drinks:

Any details would be appreciated if you are willing to share, especially as I'm looking to book my first duo soon.  :hi: