Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh.Tattoo.Sophie-South Wimbledon.  (Read 7325 times)

42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Been wanting to punt with Sophie for some time so spoke to Sophie on the phone and she was very good and i made a booking. I had no communication problems as some others have reported on here fortunately.

Sophie is Welsh, mid-20s ish and a size 8 with tats and her nipples are pierced. Looks like her pictures. Her body is fit, i found her VERY attractive.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO. OWO was a £20 extra. Her DFK was excellent as was her OWO. A great attitude throughout and she was a good laugh with a lively friendly personality. Fingering not on offer. £140 for the hour which was great VFM to me. Sophie offered me a really great service, pity she isnt more local to me.

Based near South Wimbledon tube.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

Glad you've had a nice session with Sophie. Well indeed her communication was really good as I booked her.

:hi:

Offline smiths

Glad you've had a nice session with Sophie. Well indeed her communication was really good as I booked her.

:hi:

Thanks and good to read you did to. A very good WG. :thumbsup:

Quesadilla

Good review - very local and already on my HL - saw some comments previously about her consistency but two very good reviews in as many days is making her look a good punt. Cheers to you both!  :hi:  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

She looks good smiths. Like you said it's a pity she isn't more local, but will keep her in mind if I venture down to the area she's in.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hot Listed.

If I'm in the same area as her, I will book!

Thanks for the review.

Offline smiths

Thanks guys, i hope she offers you all the good service she offered me. :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

Good review.

I saw her almost a couple of years ago when she was called Teen Jemma.

I had a great time with her and thought she's a very pretty sexy girl and a great shag too.

Glad you enjoyed  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Good review.

I saw her almost a couple of years ago when she was called Teen Jemma.

I had a great time with her and thought she's a very pretty sexy girl and a great shag too.

Glad you enjoyed  :drinks:

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Thanks for that review mate. She looks incredibly cute. Adding her to the hotlist.

Glad you had a good time.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good review! She's been on my HL for ages but a bit of a hike to get there!

I like her tatts!  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Been wanting to punt with Sophie for some time so spoke to Sophie on the phone and she was very good and i made a booking. I had no communication problems as some others have reported on here fortunately.

Sophie is Welsh, mid-20s ish and a size 8 with tats and her nipples are pierced. Looks like her pictures. Her body is fit, i found her VERY attractive.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO. OWO was a £20 extra. Her DFK was excellent as was her OWO. A great attitude throughout and she was a good laugh with a lively friendly personality. Fingering not on offer. £140 for the hour which was great VFM to me. Sophie offered me a really great service, pity she isnt more local to me.

Based near South Wimbledon tube.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review Smiths. Had my eye on this one previously so will promote up the HL based on this. She does look fab.

Glad you had a good time. I note from your recent reviews that you may have pushed your budget up a bit this year, so glad you are being suitably rewarded. 

Offline Cabbots

As others have said, thanks v much for the review Smiths.

Sophie looks cute and naughty, right up my street!  Sent her an email via AW earlier today to enquire about her next availability in London... will write a review if I can get a booking  :drinks:

Ludwig

So as to link previous UKP reviews, this WG's former profiles are:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Offline scooby73

Damn it.
anybody know what happened to Sophie?
Was on my HL but has gone?

Sylvester

Damn it.
anybody know what happened to Sophie?
Was on my HL but has gone?

Her profile has been bouncing up and down for a few weeks now. Currently based in South Croydon I believe.

Offline scooby73

Ah, cheers for that.
Bit far for me, shame.

punter6969

Link doesnt work. Has she quit?

Offline lewishamguy

Link doesnt work. Has she quit?

She switches her profile on/off very often. Keep an eye to her External Link/Members Only when she returns.

;)

bigone

Looks like shes back
but only 30 minute booking at 80 pounds

Offline lewishamguy

Looks like shes back

That's her usual rate +£20 extra for OWO.

:(

Offline pumps

If you ignore her tattoo's  she really could pull off a school  girl outfit!

Offline West London Guy

Looks like shes back

Link not working for me.

Oxford Dan

Must be deactivated again. Can someone post her number?

Offline pumps

Must be deactivated again. Can someone post her number?

What's the point in having her number if she's deactivated all of  her adverts? ( vivastreet etc) just wait patiently

Offline scooby73

She's back and in Croydon still at the mo.

condomman