Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Verif Picture as First Gallery Picture  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Tailpipe

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Caps Letters .

Looks OK but we will have to see if the Profile gets updated

Online sublimetoridiculous

Impossible to tell ATM. PG scams rarely have a verification picture, so maybe not.

Offline nigel4498

No price list so looks like web cammer only.

Offline OnTheSly

She's also ticked every "likes" option - so probably just a PG scammer for sure.  Can't see many of us booking her up if she is for real considering she's up for BB.

Offline nigel4498

No PG so not scamming that. The BB is a defo no no  though.  :thumbsdown:

d00fer

Didn't see BB as an option when I looked earlier and it's not on there now

Offline Silver Birch

Didn't see BB as an option when I looked earlier and it's not on there now

Unprotected sex is though  :thumbsdown:

Tony Montana

She's also ticked every "likes" option - so probably just a PG scammer for sure.  Can't see many of us booking her up if she is for real considering she's up for BB.

There is no BB now, so I guess the profile is a work in progress.

Offline Marmalade

It was a nice picture. I had to cut and paste the link to view it on a smaller screen though.
Tip: if you add "width=700" after "img" and a space you get something more viewable (and less bandwidthy)
eg

[img width=700] nice-fake-slag.jpg [/img] you get this:   :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

d00fer

Unprotected sex is though  :thumbsdown:

Didn't scroll that far down and never noticed it as an option before, thanks for pointing it out

Offline Silver Birch

It was a nice picture. I had to cut and paste the link to view it on a smaller screen though.
Tip: if you add "width=700" after "img" and a space you get something more viewable (and less bandwidthy)
eg

[img width=700] nice-fake-slag.jpg [/img] you get this:   :)

:drinks:

Offline Silver Birch

Didn't scroll that far down and never noticed it as an option before, thanks for pointing it out

I suspect whoever is managing the profile may not have spotted it either, as thay HAVE unticked BB.

Offline Marmalade

It's the posting videos I always forget how to do, and then realise that the forum might have deactivated them for excess bandwidth anyway.

1dt