Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REDHEADSLUT - Amazing private trio  (Read 3114 times)

4 review(s) for RedheadSlut (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Previouslyonlost

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was looking for a girl for making a menage a trois with my GF. After fail with all the girls on the following list because of my lack of feedback in AW (I'm from Barcelona and almost new in London) I found Sarah, a born and breed english girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

The coms were exceptional. She answered kick and politely and we set up the punt with no difficulties, especially as she doesn't charge any extra for trios. You have to pay the same amount being alone or with your GF or wife. So, warning for surfers: she is the perfect girl for doing that kind of thing, because other girls, if they do private trios, charge normally double fee (which is pure madness). I am not in the mood to pay as much as twice, because is like you were paying for fucking your own couple. So, first and stratospheric  POSITIVE for her.

She asked me by mail to be able to speak with me before joining us in my house, and I thought: obviously she is uneasy because I don't have feedback so I proposed her to speak with my GF. And that really run smoothly. They spoke and Sarah became, certainly, utterly confident in spite of my lack of AW references.

THE GIRL

She is of course the girl on the pics. She is attractive, not in a classic way, she is not a model, but is a cute fucking real ginger, elegant, with a fantastic pair of natural boobs, a good ass and a fantastic pierced cunt, which in combination with her sexual behaviour is absolutely fantastic. But we're not getting ahead of ourselves.

THE FACTS

She was driven for a private chauffeur and she arrived 15 minutes late, which is not cool, but... 1. She informed us by sms of her delay. 2. She stayed 25 minutes longer than expected. So, the negative turned into positive.

After praising for my GF (who is a stunning girl, it has to be said), we broke the ice having a cubalibre and she happened to be very talkative and friendly. Her politeness was, in the first moment, even excessive, as she shook my hand when we met.  :scare: I know english people is very polite and I like that. But that was too much. I said: are we going to fuck or do you want us to buy a Bible? She laughed and apologized, polite as she is. In Spain we never shake hands with girls (even less with a slut). We kiss every women twice in the cheeks, with just a few exceptions. We don't kiss our female boss when we meet or we woudn't kiss the queen, but two kisses are common and socially correct.

After the cubalibre and the irrelevant speech about the fucking cold weather, I commanded them to start to kiss and undress each other. DFK the three at the same time, in an jumble of heads. I profited the impasse to test the girl, licking her pussy and ass from behind and putting a couple of fingers in her little hole, as we didn't speak anything about services, but the trio thing. "Let's flow" was said to Sarah by my GF on the phone. She reacted nicely to the treatment. So, I knew in that moment I would have some anal action.

When Sarah started to lick my GF pussy, I started to pull her hair and obliged her to drag her mouth and tongue against the cunt. It was my second test. Is that girl submissive? Does she like to play this role? Can I gently slap her face and spit in her mouth and force her to make what I want? The answer is a categorical YES. She is a total bitch.

I asked them to make a 69. Both were happy. I fucked my GF while, and third test: Can I swap between the pussy and the mouth? Another positive answer. Pussy of one, mouth of the other, pussy of one, mouth of the other, and meanwhile, the skilled tongue of Sarah provoked a noisy cum. After that, I started to finger Sarah, still in 69, as a price, at first smoothly, after violently and she start to shout and said to my GF between gasps: are you ready for that? I ignored the question and continued pushing the fingers and Sarah spat by her cunt an adorable squirt, which covered my GF face. She was sinking as Titanic, but, trying to keep breathing against such apocalyptic flood, keep sucking Sarah's clit. Both of them felt in the bed as puppets.

I decided then to fuck Sarah, and I did first in dodgy and after in missionary, while my GF licked her nipples and touch her clit. I profited the miss position to slap Sara's face, tell her how bitch she was, and spat in her mouth between dirty talk. She came, I can swear.

That was the dynamics: fuck here and there and put them together to suck dick, balls and ass. Sarah rimmed my ass as if tomorrow doesn't exist. Girl for everything.

I ordered Sarah to ride on me. She did and, trust me, in twenty seconds filled my tummy with another pussy flood and I said her: you are going to be punished for that. She smiled naughtily.

I put her face down and started to try to get into her ass, while my GF kissed her. She complained: "It's very tight", but I, narrow as it was,  shut her mouth with my hand, pulled her hair, say her to hush, and push and push and put my dick in her ass till the balls. In twenty seconds she passed from complains to give us a loud cum.

I was about exploding, so I stand up and commanded them to lick my balls on their knees (two tongues fighting for a place in the bollocks). In a few seconds, I covered, as a revenge for the squirting, Sarah's face, eyes and mouth. She, then, tried to snowballing with my GF (who was still occupied licking my balls). She rejected nicely the game and Sarah resingned and swallowed the part of the cum she had in her mouth.

After that, all exhausted, we had a joint and another cubalibre. The time was accomplish, but we chill for several minutes out, commenting the game. Sarah ask for a shower and she took. After that, the driver parked again in front of our door and we dismissed her.

CONCLUSIONS

Sarah is an amazing girl for having a dirty fuck. She is filthy, indecent, libidinous,  multiorgasmic,... She is a fucking jewel.

Will we repeat? UNEQUIVOCAL YES
Would I recommend her? INSISTENTLY YES

As you can see, Sarah is particularly recommendable for couples, as she is a real bisexual. But i'm sure, she is absolute and spectacularly enjoyable in a "one on one" mode.

I hope to be helpful and see you in another punt. Excuse me because of my english. I'm trying to improve it.

Hasta luego, amigos.

Previouslyonlost

I HAVE TO ADD:

TIME: Two hours.
FEE: 250 pounds.
CLOTHES: fur coat, black short dress, red wicker stockings, red underwear, high heeled shoes.

password02

Excellent 1st review and very very sexy girl as well as your GF - Looking forward to a 2nd review when you do the next 3some.

As we are all filthy guys here any chance we can see a picture of the GF? we do allow you to black out the face for privacy reasons

:hi:

Offline tantric talents

Fun review.
Don't forget if you want to build up some feedback on your AW profile, you should ask her to leave some for you as I can see you have done for her.

Offline hendrix

Great review, I had a really good time with redhead slut (as reviewed) definitely due a repeat! Great squirter :cool:

Previouslyonlost

Great review, I had a really good time with redhead slut (as reviewed) definitely due a repeat! Great squirter :cool:

Indeed, Hendrix. In fact, I knew about Sara's existence by virtue of your review. I wanted to put that in my review, but wanting to put so many things, I forgot  :dash:

So, thank you very very much, mate. I owe you a couples of beers.  :drinks:

Offline hendrix

Indeed, Hendrix. In fact, I knew about Sara's existence by virtue of your review. I wanted to put that in my review, but wanting to put so many things, I forgot  :dash:

So, thank you very very much, mate. I owe you a couples of beers.  :drinks:

Cool! Glad it worked out for you.. If you need another great bi girl recommendation for you and your gf... You know who I'm going to say :D

john_n

Cool! Glad it worked out for you.. If you need another great bi girl recommendation for you and your gf... You know who I'm going to say :D

Hmmm...... any chance the name starts with M? :)

Offline hendrix

Hmmm...... any chance the name starts with M? :)

Give that man a cigar! :D