Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mobile phone tech warning  (Read 2591 times)

The happy one

I know this is tipping the ladies off at mum net but better we know about it

If you have a smart phone and a suspicious wife this info might just be important to you

There are programs that are very cheap to buy that infect your phone with smart ware

They are a program that will email every text sent or received every email every web page

They record every phone call and email them

They also ping your phones whereabouts to within 10  meters

They allow them to turn your microphone on so that they can listen to and record everything that is being said within listening distance of the phone

Even if your phone is off they can access the app and turn it on

It takes about 5 min to install there are no tell tale signs your phone is infected

Then everything will be sent to an email that they use when they register

So be warned be smart

Put a lock on your phone which you have to have for insurance and don't let her have it

Offline maxxblue

Do you have the names of these programs?

The happy one

Do you have the names of these programs?

Quick search on google will give you then

Offline maxxblue

Quick search on google will give you then

Considering you are the OP, you would think that you would know what these programs are called.

You are not being very helpful!

The happy one

Offline maxxblue

Thank you - that IS helpful.

:hi:

Hornydevil247

I know Big Brother is watching but I'm sure DOJ would have something to say as they need judges to sign warrants for wire tapping and the ACLU in The USA would be up in arms over rights to privacy.

HD

The happy one

I know Big Brother is watching but I'm sure DOJ would have something to say as they need judges to sign warrants for wire tapping and the ACLU in The USA would be up in arms over rights to privacy.

HD

But you would not know to do anything

They are legal for us to put on our kids phone and also on our staff phones with out letting them know

And if a partner is worried do you really think bending a law matters to them or their legal rep when you go for a divorce

Quesadilla

HD
It's quite legit for employers to monitor what their employees get up to during company time / on company equipment - usually covered by Ts and C's - and equally apparently legal to monitor your child. 

It is illegal in many countries to spy on your spouse (or any other adult for that matter) but it doesn't actually stop your spouse downloading this software and using it to spy on you. The software comes with a disclaimer stating it must be used in accordance with local law - ie buyer beware. 

Probably wouldn't stand up as evidence in court or anything, but equally I think you'd find it hard suing your spouse for spying on you while your testicles are being pulled out through your wallet in a divorce.  :D

Hornydevil247

But you would not know to do anything

They are legal for us to put on our kids phone and also on our staff phones with out letting them know

And if a partner is worried do you really think bending a law matters to them or their legal rep when you go for a divorce

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned  :wackogirl:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It's simple to avoid. Don't give your partner access to your phone.
Keep it locked when not in use. Also any app like this does show on your apps menu so most people would notice an app they didn't put on themselves.

Quesadilla

It's simple to avoid. Don't give your partner access to your phone.
Keep it locked when not in use. Also any app like this does show on your apps menu so most people would notice an app they didn't put on themselves.
On an Android phone it's very easy to figure out someone's lock screen code (I usually only have to see someone do it once or twice) and I have 12 pages of apps installed, only a handful of which are on the phone's main screen so would be trivially easy for someone to install a spy app if they knew me well enough and were tech savvy enough.
Fortunately I'm single so not a problem for me.   :D

Offline smiths

I know this is tipping the ladies off at mum net but better we know about it

If you have a smart phone and a suspicious wife this info might just be important to you

There are programs that are very cheap to buy that infect your phone with smart ware

They are a program that will email every text sent or received every email every web page

They record every phone call and email them

They also ping your phones whereabouts to within 10  meters

They allow them to turn your microphone on so that they can listen to and record everything that is being said within listening distance of the phone

Even if your phone is off they can access the app and turn it on

It takes about 5 min to install there are no tell tale signs your phone is infected

Then everything will be sent to an email that they use when they register

So be warned be smart

Put a lock on your phone which you have to have for insurance and don't let her have it

All very simple for me, i dont use or need a Smartphone for punting so use an old basic Nokia that is second hand which i top-up in cash in shops and which is off except when arranging punts.

As ever this type of thread is always useful for punters not aware of these things. The very technology that makes life easier than in my early punting days when i had to use phone boxes if i could find one working or that hadnt been pissed or shat in, is also the technology that can catch you out.

Offline akauya

All very simple for me, i dont use or need a Smartphone for punting so use an old basic Nokia that is second hand which i top-up in cash in shops and which is off except when arranging punts.

As ever this type of thread is always useful for punters not aware of these things. The very technology that makes life easier than in my early punting days when i had to use phone boxes if i could find one working or that hadnt been pissed or shat in, is also the technology that can catch you out.

That's yet another thing I don't miss from the "good old days" :)

Andre 3000

I know we need to be careful but I think these kind of things are a bit overblown.

geek_lover

I am tempted to invest in this just to see how good it is.....

Aspen

HD

Forget all that. Your spouse is legally entitled to spy on you in whatever way they want to.

I had a case where a wife had an outside company copy all her husbands computer disks without his knowledge, and contained within was very sensitive company information about his employer. It turned out there wasn't a thing they could do about it. All legal and above board.

geek_lover

Forget all that. Your spouse is legally entitled to spy on you in whatever way they want to.

I had a case where a wife had an outside company copy all her husbands computer disks without his knowledge, and contained within was very sensitive company information about his employer. It turned out there wasn't a thing they could do about it. All legal and above board.

That's terrible, but equally useful to know.

Offline cueball

Easy fix, get a punting phone, a non fancy smart phone, leave your main phone at home, I'm always forgetting mine when I go out (obviously main phone is clean), she can trawl though it all she wants.

Offline tantric talents

Quite a choice comes up when you google
Parental and Employee Monitoring Software
All seem to be around 100 bucks a year subs!

carefree

I know we need to be careful but I think these kind of things are a bit overblown.

Agreed, if your missus is that paranoid then maybe you need to sack her the fuck off.

Just saying.

geek_lover

Agreed, if your missus is that paranoid then maybe you need to sack her the fuck off.

Just saying.

Too true.....

Offline Norman8796

Offline Marmalade

Just saying.

true. but if you are paranoid and feeling a bit of a pussy in that department you could do worse than read ed snowden's citizenfour pages on security. or just buy a cheapshit phone and say your posh one got stolen.

Offline sixtyten

Turn off mobile data and wi-fi on punting phone, can't report anything then.

Also Jailbreak / rooting is required for non OS apps like whatsapp, viber, gmail etc.

Storm in a teacup  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Also Jailbreak / rooting is required for non OS apps like whatsapp, viber, gmail etc.

Since when?  Mine is not jailbroken and has viber, gmail and did have whatsapp as well.  I downloaded them the day I got the phone from Vodafone so know nothing had been to the phone.  (removed whatsapp as soon as saw it gave out personal details)

Offline Marmalade

Turn off mobile data and wi-fi on punting phone, can't report anything then.

Storm in a teacup  :hi:

I think you are way off there mate. If he turns off both wifi and mobile data then he can't actually use much on it can he? And if the program is a key logger or call recorder it would make no difference.

Rooting is of course not a requirement for apps like whatsapp viber and gmail. They are among the most common apps on the planet and it is not worth anyone's while to block them.

Offline Marmalade

(removed whatsapp as soon as saw it gave out personal details)
that is indeed a major downside. there are security replacements but only if both parties use them, so a bit limited. And even with the best measures there is not much protection if someone else has access to someone's phone. The best would be to flash the whole thing to factory settings and put a damn secure lock on it (remembering to think up a good reason why you lock it!)

The happy one

that is indeed a major downside. there are security replacements but only if both parties use them, so a bit limited. And even with the best measures there is not much protection if someone else has access to someone's phone. The best would be to flash the whole thing to factory settings and put a damn secure lock on it (remembering to think up a good reason why you lock it!)

The reason to have a lock on it is that mobile phone insurance is null and void if stolen and used

The first thing they ask is did you have a pass code or not when you argue your £500 bill