Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe - Tottenham Hale  (Read 1489 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline El Jefe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee - £80 for 1 hour plus £20 for CIM

Services - DFK, OWO, sex in various position, CIM

I saw Cleo a while back, made the booking over the phone a few days before, good comms.

Her house is a few minutes walk from Tottenham Hale station, easy to find with good parking nearby.

Physically she's about 5'7 and 5'11 with heels, with a fit body, no fat at all, beautiful ass and fake tits, I thought she looked a bit older than her photos.

Started off with some FK which went in DFK with tongues, good and she liked it as well. Next some OWO which is the best I've ever had, good rhythm and the right amount of hand use plus it looked great having those lips around my cock. I can't really comment on her grasp of English because we barely talked, but she understood my requests. She's the type of woman who will let you do what you want so if you're into wild, spontaneous women she isn't for you.

She is quiet during penetration as others have said, although I did enjoy her wrapping her legs around me during missionary, I didn't enjoy cowgirl, doggy was just okay but she was very tight. Sex would've been better with some dirty talk. Finished off with CIM, with her sucking the cum out of my cock while I was cumming, felt amazing. I had 25 minutes left but didn't think I could pop again so left of my own accord.

Positives

Friendly
Good comms
Good DFK
Excellent OWO
Nice ass
Will do what you want

Negatives

Quiet and unresponsive during sex
No dirty talk

Good VFM but I don't think I'd return.