Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Incalls vs Outcalls  (Read 2323 times)

Offline OnTheSly

Morning all,

I'm a very new punter and wish that I had found this site before I started as there is a lot of great information out there.

I have tried to search to see if this topic has come up before but not found anything so please forgive me if it's already covered - just point me in the right direction.

Being new I've thought long and hard about the location of where to meet WGs.  I tend to prefer in-calls due to the anoniminity of the punt (I've tried to find a truly anonymous pre-paid card to book hotels in a different name but not found anything on websites that will clearly do this) but I have a fear of going to council properties and getting into fights with pimps or being stung in anyway.  As a result I've tended to go for more expensive WGs who offer in-calls at hotels or serviced apartments. 

So question one: is my fear totally unfounded and am missing great WGs at far better prices?

Next is does anyone have a recommendation on booking hotels anonymously and under a false name (don't they ask for ID when you check in?).  There are a lot of girls that are just my type (petite, English and small-medium sized boobs) that only do out-calls and I don't want to miss out even more than I feel I probably am with the first point!

Cheers guys,

Offline cueball

I only do incalls, always at the girls house or flat. Never with a zero feedback girl though, even the aw feedback can be cross referenced (genuine punter with a girl you know is genuine etc).

Your right to be wary though, on the first punt with a girl always keep your wits about you. Reviews on here are the best but anything can be corrupt. Good aw feedback and good review on here usually means the chances of a good punt rise. Don't be afraid of walking if you're not happy.

Eventually you've got to bite the bullet and jump in.

Offline daveev

ive never done  in calls always at my place, ive seen about 14 different girls and never once had a problem with them knowing where i live. i just feel at ease here knowing there wont be a pimp or boyfriend coming in on me.

i used to use orange prepaid credit cards they where easy to use and load up at orange phone shops.

Offline Jimmyredcab

ive never done  in calls always at my place, ive seen about 14 different girls and never once had a problem with them knowing where i live. i just feel at ease here knowing there wont be a pimp or boyfriend coming in on me.

I must have had 25 girls visit me in the last 15 years, the only problem is when a pig with lipstick turns up.    :scare:

I don't like the pimp/boyfriend to park outside, I live in a very quiet road. 

Offline sjm79

My very first punt was to my hotel whilst away on a business trip, I was shitting myself for a while after that my employers might find out...

It wasn't until a year or so later that I started punting more frequently and the first dozen or so were outcalls to my home. I was apprehensive about going to a WGs apartment, who knows if Sergei is waiting around a corner to mug me? There were a couple of girls on my AW hotlist that only offered in calls so I took the risk and have never had any issues

Offline tantric talents

As a new punter you are right to be cautious, but if you read this forum diligently your confidence will increase and you will find plenty of reasonably priced girls in safe locations.

If a discrete hotel is required try External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

I only do incalls, always at the girls house or flat. Never with a zero feedback girl though, even the aw feedback can be cross referenced (genuine punter with a girl you know is genuine etc).

Your right to be wary though, on the first punt with a girl always keep your wits about you. Reviews on here are the best but anything can be corrupt. Good aw feedback and good review on here usually means the chances of a good punt rise. Don't be afraid of walking if you're not happy.

Eventually you've got to bite the bullet and jump in.

+1

I've only ever done incalls, but never to a girl with no feedback whatsoever. And I'm now prepared to walk at any stage if something makes me change my mind.

Offline Steely Dan

The only time I have had trouble on an incall was almost getting mugged at a cash machine - and this was in centre of a busy high street at only about 8PM.  While none of us can know much outside our own experience, my judgement (illustrated by this anecdote), is that punting is not much riskier than the rest of RL.

I did have an out call to my hotel when on business - and even had a drink with her in the hotel bar.  I was having a crazy spell and did this BECAUSE it was a bit foolish.  I was so worried and soo turned on. She looked like a hooker from central casting - I almost wanted to meet a colleague and to try to talk my way out of it.  Great evening - the sex was twice as hot.  I don't recommend unless you are a bit crazy and want danger for the thrill. 

Offline Geraint

I am single and have always preferred out calls to my house.  I just feel more relaxed in a familiar environment.  Incalls, however, do make a nice change every now and then.

Offline OnTheSly

Thanks for all your advice gents - outcalls to home are not an option  ;)   So it's either Day Rates (had seen the website mentioned before and already found a convenient one for myself to potentially use in the future) or in calls with WGs that have a good record - must admit from reading other reviews would be put off with multiple girls in one place but you guys are good at saying this when you review (so I know who to avoid from that sense).

Had a look into the Orange "Cash" looks like it might be an option, only downside of giving a false name is that they restrict the card to £1,600pa and £600 in any single transaction - neither of which I think I'd do.  Am hoping that hotels don't ask for ID if you're English and have a MasterCard with the alias name on (I travel a lot with work abroad and they always want a passport/photo ID).

Offline Kingy28

I tend to find outcalls through reverse bookings & then if the girl is any good, I will book her again to come direct to my place.

I use incalls as & when I feel the need for someone new (usually booked on the same day).

ThrustMaster

Always incalls for me, as I find outcalls are more expensive and I'll be damned if I'm paying for their petrol/train ticket!

geek_lover

Am hoping that hotels don't ask for ID if you're English and have a MasterCard with the alias name on

In my experience Premier Inn don't ask for ID, but then there is the keycard issue.

Offline Anadin

I prefer outcalls to hotels. I hate wondering if I'll make it to a punt on time or will I be able to find parking, cause if I'm late the appointment can be cancelled but if she's late it won't bother me too much. I also don't like being the one walking into unfamiliar surroundings with the rare but ever present chance of being challenged and I also hate the often long journey home post punt when I'd really like to have a nap but outcalls are usually very expensive so I don't get to do them often.

Offline tantric talents

I don't recommend unless you are a bit crazy and want danger for the thrill.
Hang on a minute Your Steely Dan avatar is "can't buy a thrill" Clearly you can  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:29:39 am by tantric talents »

Andre 3000

Always outcalls for me haven't done an incall for a long while. With outcalls I control every facet of the meet. And I can relax and enjoy the post shag warmness when the WG leaves.

And I tend to find outcall WG's are a lot more interesting to me.

Offline OnTheSly

Very interesting comments about outcalls - do you all book in your own name?

Offline sjm79

Very interesting comments about outcalls - do you all book in your own name?

At most, all I give the girl is my first name

Offline Steely Dan

Hang on a minute Your Steely Dan avatar is "can't buy a thrill" Clearly you can  :lol:
:lol: Indeed.  I do buy a thrill.  But don't copy me, I am dangerous.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:15:59 am by Steely Dan »

bensonhedges20

Use Expedia. Pay via PayPal.
You can use any name to book. PayPal are a bitch to deal with if there's any issues or if a third party wants more info.

If the hotel asks for an address just make one up.

Just be smart and only provide the room number to the people you will meet

Use a name that's common. Never provide the surname
Use a first name only

You cover most of your bases this way. It's a long thing to do but if you just want to.remain anon and.work with a wg it's the best approach.

Lastly, I highly recommend a hotel that uses lift keys. If your not seeing multiple people it can be useful to meet outside or in the lobby before going up to your room.