Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx (Arnos Grove) - Neutral for me but could be positive for others.  (Read 2040 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

JuliusSeizure

Profile link - External Link/Members Only

After The Don's review and seeing her profile pics as the ones on her previous profile didn't reveal much I thought I would go see her.

Comms- pretty straight forward. Emailed her to ask if she works weekends and she does. Was requested to call her on the day I wanted to see her so no booking through AW. Booked it in the morning and was given a postcode over the phone as she can't text on her phone for what ever reason.

£80- 1 hour.

The girl- Pics were accurate. Katalina has an amazing body. Small tits but quite toned lower section. She's about 5'4. Face was ok, not attractive to me but not unattractive either. Honestly, the body sells it.

Location and place - Flat near Arnos Grove underground station. Above a small row of shops a few mins down the road. Got in and this was the main off putting thing about the meeting. The flat was a mess, pretty dark and missing some sunlight, looked like something you would see in benefits street. kinda killed the mood a little. It then got worse, I offered to take a shower before hand and the shower head was missing, it was just a tube that pumped out water to wash yourself down with in the bath tub. At this point I just laughed and decided to get on with it.

Service- She does everything on her list. OWO was neutral, slightly teethy and no deepthroat but was pretty good everywhere else. Only suck the left nut and made the right one jealous, at least she didn't neglect them all together :D. Started missionary and the bed is very squeaky, fair bit of fake moaning going on as well. Switched to her on top, she's in good shape and rides quite enthusiastically and made me come pretty soon so no complaints there. She gave a massage for quite a while afterwards, very relaxing but likes to turn into a crab when she gets to your shoulders. Tried round 2 starting with doggy, to be honest she rode everything out of me so half way through I decided it wasn't gunna happen. Had a shower fighting with the water tube again before I left with 5mins to spare.

I'm not sure whether this was an off day for me or we just didn't click but I think I made the mistake of setting the bar high for what a good positive punt is for me. I've only seen Emily CB, Michelle and Khloe who all provide very good service and are all very good looking compared to Katalina. I think she would be positive to others but it was neutral to me. I will be fair, she does everything on her list pretty well and has a banging body but the service wasn't enough for a positive for me, might just be me though....... 

I don't think I will be attempting round two again though.

password02

Thanks for the review - Not sure what happened to her old AW profile as she had 50+ positives and had been around for +2 years.

New profile and seems she has to start again - I have seen her about 8-9 times in 2 years as she is my cheap go to punt plan B,C and D - she is local and I really like her - I get on with her jokes and her sarcastic remarks as it makes the punt more interesting.

In all the times i have never even seen the bathroom as I am always showered and ready when I see her. The room IMO is fit for purpose I have been in a lot worse - Sexy Nicole in Enfield where the carpet was dirty, tissues on the floor and the odd condom in the corner. Agree that the bed may have had better days but no issues from me - Hope to see her next week before she goes back home.

Thanks for posting

JuliusSeizure

Thanks for the review - Not sure what happened to her old AW profile as she had 50+ positives and had been around for +2 years.

New profile and seems she has to start again - I have seen her about 8-9 times in 2 years as she is my cheap go to punt plan B,C and D - she is local and I really like her - I get on with her jokes and her sarcastic remarks as it makes the punt more interesting.

In all the times i have never even seen the bathroom as I am always showered and ready when I see her. The room IMO is fit for purpose I have been in a lot worse - Sexy Nicole in Enfield where the carpet was dirty, tissues on the floor and the odd condom in the corner. Agree that the bed may have had better days but no issues from me - Hope to see her next week before she goes back home.

Thanks for posting

Yeah I noticed and had her old profile down as a maybe before she went missing. I will agree it is all fit for purpose but just didn't feel right for me. Then again today has been completely off for me. But I can see why she would be positives for others but I'm leaving it as a neutral. In hindsight, I think I'm just used to nice hotels and clean apartments with sunlight. 

password02

Yeah I noticed and had her old profile down as a maybe before she went missing. I will agree it is all fit for purpose but just didn't feel right for me. Then again today has been completely off for me. But I can see why she would be positives for others but I'm leaving it as a neutral. In hindsight, I think I'm just used to nice hotels and clean apartments with sunlight.

Absolutist no issues for you to do a Neutral - Its your punt and its your review - Hope your next girl is a positive