Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet magi- kensington olympia  (Read 2250 times)

3 review(s) for SUNNY MEGAN  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jamesyboy1993

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

location; few mins walk from kensington oympia station. nice, clean modern flat in modern apartment blocks
price; £100ph
23 year old bulgarian chick, very attractive, good english, very friendly.
saw magi last thursday called her in morning to arrange for later that afternoon, great comms, answered phone and text address once booking confirmed.
previously saw lady audrey love at the same flat a few months ago who ive reviewed, and also stacy summer also works from there.
looks; enhanced DD tits (dont mind), nice shapely bum, nice figure. not a rake but by no means a chubster, pics do definite justice. pretty girl.
great owo, enjoyed sex in multiple positions, dfk, proper gfe.
as im a young man who hits the gym, she seemed very into me and enjoyed the punt as much i did! obviously its her job and she could be a good actor, but it definitely was a major plus point to seemingly have a WG who was enjoying it as much as i did.
her enthusiasm may be short lived as shes new on the scene (said shes only been here 2/3 weeks) and i was her first booking of the day at 5pm.
all in all a good punt, a solid 8/10, maybe 9.
defo returning before she goes back to Bulgaria where she is still studying.

Online Bartolomeo

thanks for the review. I actually like the look of her friend, classy doris, looks like one hot milf!

Offline jamesyboy1993

i had a 20 minute debate to myself that morning if i should choose doris or magi. i am a fan of a hot milf haha. she works at the same flat and walked past her, and yep, she is hot!

Type_O_Negative

I was with Classy Dorris when she worked in that famous brothel in Wimbledon, last spring i would say.
I'm after MILFs as well but she was nothing special. Yes she has great body and lovely legs but her pussy...no tight at all (overuse??? and it was hairy). It was like poking the air. Limited kissing, OWO - 5 out of 10. And she didn't speak English at that time. But once again - she has beautiful body like for her age.  :hi:

When i was there i saw LADY AUDREY LOVE - External Link/Members Only - she may be better alternative. If i would have a spare £100 i would try.  :hi:

Quesadilla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

location; few mins walk from kensington oympia station. nice, clean modern flat in modern apartment blocks
price; £100ph
23 year old bulgarian chick, very attractive, good english, very friendly.
saw magi last thursday called her in morning to arrange for later that afternoon, great comms, answered phone and text address once booking confirmed.
previously saw lady audrey love at the same flat a few months ago who ive reviewed, and also stacy summer also works from there.
looks; enhanced DD tits (dont mind), nice shapely bum, nice figure. not a rake but by no means a chubster, pics do definite justice. pretty girl.
great owo, enjoyed sex in multiple positions, dfk, proper gfe.
as im a young man who hits the gym, she seemed very into me and enjoyed the punt as much i did! obviously its her job and she could be a good actor, but it definitely was a major plus point to seemingly have a WG who was enjoying it as much as i did.
her enthusiasm may be short lived as shes new on the scene (said shes only been here 2/3 weeks) and i was her first booking of the day at 5pm.
all in all a good punt, a solid 8/10, maybe 9.
defo returning before she goes back to Bulgaria where she is still studying.
Good review but she's been on the scene a lot longer than a few weeks!  Profile's been up since 2013 and I had her hot listed since July last year.  :hi:

fredpunter

Only been working 2 or 3 weeks? Her profile was created in 2013 and i saw her in Wimbledon several months ago and wrote about it somewhere on here. My experience was good til first POP then she completely lost interest, 2nd POP was not on offer (i went for an hour). But then I'm not a young man who hits the gym.

Offline harms

is she based out the same location as stacy summer?

Offline jamesyboy1993

ah yes i have just realised her profile date. i was only going by what she said during the punt.

and yes same flat as stacy summer

charming_red

Good to see you had a good one. How many rounds did you get?

Remember, never trust a prossie's word ;)

Offline jamesyboy1993

got 2 rounds
haha yeah mate, just still learning the ropes