Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria of Diamonds  (Read 1462 times)

Offline jamiedean64

External Link/Members Only

Usually go for indies in the 25 to 45 age range providing a good GFE. A couple of my regulars are not available at the moment, so selected Maria based upon positive UKP reviews and some PM`s from reliable UKP members.

Booked a 1 hour incall appointment for a Thursday evening in early January. This is the first time I have used Diamonds and found communication by txt and phone very good. 

Venue is a semi-detached house which is easy to locate and has plenty of local street parking.  Street was quiet and door was opened as soon as I knocked so no waiting around.

I was immediately made welcome by Maria, who is facially attractive and was dressed exactly as requested. (Slightly surprised as previous experience with agencies was that requests were generally ignored or not passed on.)  Followed Maria upstairs into a nice bedroom where we sorted the fees and  confirmed each others  likes/dislikes.

Straight into some DFK before slowly undressing each other and falling onto the bed to start the real action.

Only a few low quality pictures on the Diamonds website, but I can confirm that Maria is a very attractive and fit 40 something -  quite petite, natural breasts with pokey and responsive nipples, nice bum and a smooth shaved pussy.

Next hour was tremendous – plenty of intimate contact, alternating between DFK, uncovered oral and reverse oral on Maria. She was clean and fresh and very wet. Good level of engagement without the OTT responses and moaning you get from some girls.  She was quite happy to provide an  extended period of slow licking sucking and hand stimulation which kept me right on the edge for ages (which is the key to a good appointment for me). Then on with the condom for a slow grinding finish in cowgirl position.

Cleaned me up and we chatted and cuddled for a while before I jumped in the shower (good with loads of toiletries and clean towels) Chatted away as I dressed and left for home.

Overall an excellent appointment with an enthusiastic girl offering a high level of service. I normally go for the more curvy and full figured mature, but am starting to change my preferences and will certainly visit again.

JaD

Looking4fun

Another great review of a popular lady

Toshiba

shes always been on the radar its just evenings are hard

thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Gothic D

Nice one.I said you wouldn't be disappointed with her.