Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork emails, anyone know what this means?  (Read 2322 times)

Offline The Beano

I've noticed that some items in my sent box have the date read in italics and underlined by dashes. Does this signify anything as it seems to be random. Thanks in advance.

Offline Corus Boy

I've noticed that some items in my sent box have the date read in italics and underlined by dashes. Does this signify anything as it seems to be random. Thanks in advance.

I think that underlined in dashes means that it has been deleted.

Offline cueball

I'll be glad when you get an answer to this beano, the same question has me scratching my head

Offline cueball

I think that underlined in dashes means that it has been deleted.

Don't think so, it does say deleted when they have been

SirFrank

It means they're onto you beano. Time to shut up shop, liquidate your assets and get out of dodge before they send the boys round. No as per corus boy I'm pretty sure it means it's been red and deleted by the recipient 

fredpunter

Don't think so, it does say deleted when they have been

That means they didn't read it before they deleted it

Offline cueball

Nope, we're not there yet, just checked my aw messages and I have a couple the are underlined and in italics and they are part of an exchange in messages with a pro$$ie.

So, we still not got the right answer beano

Offline socks

Nope, we're not there yet, just checked my aw messages and I have a couple the are underlined and in italics and they are part of an exchange in messages with a pro$$ie.

So, we still not got the right answer beano
Non italics and not underlined means they have read your message but not deleted it from their inbox
Underlined and in italics means they have read your message and deleted it from their inbox
Blank means its not been read
The word deleted means it's been deleted without being read

That they are part of an email dialogue isn't a factor. She can read, reply then delete from her inbox. The full exchange still exists until you delete it from your inbox too

Offline The Beano

Offline Owwhatanight

I think one or more of the pro$$ies has reported you for something so all emails are deleted straight away before any one gets to read them, also you cannot make a booking. If some one don't like you your fucked. Can you make a booking as that gets stopped too? This has happened to me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think one or more of the pro$$ies has reported you for something so all emails are deleted straight away before any one gets to read them, also you cannot make a booking. If some one don't like you your fucked. Can you make a booking as that gets stopped too? This has happened to me.

If Emails are deleted straight away by her, without being read,  then this means she has you on "ignore". You will not be able to contact her.

AFAIR AW have not made put any punter's profile on Compkete ignore, else it'd be pointless for him to send any emails out.