Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heathrow/ Wembley - Visiting London  (Read 1184 times)

Offline reddevil93

Hi guys

I'm visiting London at the beginning of July and I'll be staying in the hotel at Heathrow. I wonder if there are any top punts that are not too far from my location so I could just jump on the tube/bus and give them a go.

It will be one of my first punts so I'm really looking for value for money.

Cheers

Offline ForrestGump

Could do a lot worse than this one, assuming she's still working out of one of the hotel's right near the airport at that time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline reddevil93

Could do a lot worse than this one, assuming she's still working out of one of the hotel's right near the airport at that time.

External Link/Members Only

I'm not that desperate  :crazy: It doesn't need to be that close to be honest. I was thinking maybe Adele4U ?

Offline ForrestGump

I'm not that desperate  :crazy: It doesn't need to be that close to be honest. I was thinking maybe Adele4U ?

I'm sorry my suggestion was so off-putting.  :( Will leave it to others to help you out which, no doubt, you'll be pleased to hear.

Offline Steve2

I am sure your diplomacy will get you lots of recommendations

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline flybynightpm

Plenty of choices around Harrow/Perivale !

yorkshire123

Fuck me the Lancaster virgin has reappeared  :lol:

London isn't my punting area but if it was son I would be inclined to tell you a little less than fuck all, now fuck off back to your polytechnic & be sure to look after those wrists of yours because I get the feeling your going to need them for a very long time.

Still no reviews I see   ;)

Offline HappyandLucky

When a lazy cunt posts a request for recommendations, does fuck all to do any leg work such as posting a shortlist and then snubs suggestions, i offer the best recommendation OP will get. Fuck off lazy cunt and stop wasteing our time and start wasteing yours.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Silver Birch

I'm sorry my suggestion was so off-putting.  :( Will leave it to others to help you out which, no doubt, you'll be pleased to hear.

A very civilised response when something much more severe would have been perfectly justified, and deserved.

Offline ForrestGump

A very civilised response when something much more severe would have been perfectly justified, and deserved.

I think, sb, an emotional response it what was hoped for. So it didn't seem appropriate to give one.  :)

Offline HappyandLucky

Ever the Gent Forest. I doubt The OP will consider any format of thanks  :hi:

yorkshire123

Gump as gracious as ever, hats off to you sir  :hi:
I'm trying my best to be so gracious to such individuals but failing miserably  :(