Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Racism  (Read 2214 times)

aerofan5

Racism is a pretty popular subject today, with almost everybody having firm opinions on it, although for the most part people seem to prefer not to have their opinions public. Political correctness seems to rule here.

When it comes to WG's in USA I see many who advertise "No Black Men", and always wonder what American punters think about this. Do they prefer to see a WG who purports not to see African Americans?

Here in UK I see some of the WG's on AW stating "No Asian Men".

I understand that some girls statements are out of concern about violence.

But how do the guys on this board feel about it? Would you feel more comfortable to see girls who don't have punts with ethnic minorities?

I would like to hear first hand personal comment rather than bandwaggoneering!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

The girls I have seen said it was personal preference probably attraction? Then there's the other side ie some non British Asians who have come over to the UK recently either not hygienic or are price hagglers? Some said they were concerned about Black men Re safety.... All these were there reasons but I would say the majority of girls who advertise just think caaaash ! So don't see colour in money !  :hi:

aerofan5

The question was “Would you feel more comfortable to see girls who don't have punts with ethnic minorities?

RTFQ

Offline hendrix

The question was “Would you feel more comfortable to see girls who don't have punts with ethnic minorities?

RTFQ

No. In fact, I'm Asian but won't see girls who refuse to see black guys. If any girls refused white guys, I wouldn't see them either :hi:

Online jsparky

No. In fact, I'm Asian but won't see girls who refuse to see black guys. If any girls refused white guys, I wouldn't see them either :hi:

I have not heard, seen anyone on AW refuse a white guy, pointless comments! Its their business, if they refuse to see white guys in UK where 90% of the punter are probably white, they certainly not gonna make a lot of money.

Unless you've been to Japan or Korea where I heard some WGs refuse to see other races.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:03:34 pm by jsparky »

Offline Laying Pipe

Perhaps UKP should seek to ban members who raise issues which have no relevance and do not contribute or add any significant value to our punting experience.
RACISM falls in this category.
WGS indicate no blacks or Asian, end of, move on.
I have not yet punt with a black or Oriental  because there are other nationalities on my HL. Maybe I am not turned on by them. So what.
If it is Racism , black crime and violence you want to discuss please find another forum.
It is getting rather tiresome.

Offline maxxblue

I have not heard, seen anyone on AW refuse a white guy, pointless comments! Its their business, if they refuse to see white guys in UK where 90% of the punter are probably white, they certainly not gonna make a lot of money.

Unless you've been to Japan or Korea where I heard some WGs refuse to see other races.

I think you've missed the point.  :dash:

Hendrix was making the point that he wouldn't see WGs who were racist, no matter what their ethnicity. Not pointless comments in my view.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:18:19 am by maxxblue »

Offline maxxblue

Perhaps UKP should seek to ban members who raise issues which have no relevance and do not contribute or add any significant value to our punting experience.
RACISM falls in this category.
WGS indicate no blacks or Asian, end of, move on.
I have not yet punt with a black or Oriental  because there are other nationalities on my HL. Maybe I am not turned on by them. So what.
If it is Racism , black crime and violence you want to discuss please find another forum.
It is getting rather tiresome.

If it is tiresome, then why read the thread?

Offline denneboom

Racism is a pretty popular subject today, with almost everybody having firm opinions on it, although for the most part people seem to prefer not to have their opinions public. Political correctness seems to rule here.

When it comes to WG's in USA I see many who advertise "No Black Men", and always wonder what American punters think about this. Do they prefer to see a WG who purports not to see African Americans?

Here in UK I see some of the WG's on AW stating "No Asian Men".

I understand that some girls statements are out of concern about violence.

But how do the guys on this board feel about it? Would you feel more comfortable to see girls who don't have punts with ethnic minorities?

I would like to hear first hand personal comment rather than bandwaggoneering!

Its an emotive subject done to death.  It's WG's choice who she sees -  last week a Romanian WG told me see would not go with Albanian men under any circumstances but was happy to see Black & Asian guys.

As I black guy sometimes I walk into a parlour and one or two girls will hide in a staff room when I'm seen on the CCTV as they don't
want to go with a black man.

Are you asking Caucasian guys if they feel more comfortable to see girls who don't have punts with ethnic minorities?

Offline NIK

RTFQ

Why should it?

Furthermore even if they say they don't see ethnics prossies are known to tell the odd porky or two so it may not be true anyway.
I have had a few girls tell me they don't see black and Asian punters, and occasionally explain why. If it's true it's their prerogative, but it makes no odds to me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

RTFQ

This tends to be answered by numerous posters in all the various threads that have popped up in the past. Re-read them.

Online jsparky

I think you've missed the point.  :dash:

Hendrix was making the point that he wouldn't see WGs who were racist, no matter what their ethnicity. Not pointless comments in my view.

I know what Hendrix mean but its pointless to say that in a predominantly 'white' country.

Offline Jimmyredcab

25 posts and you have already become a wannabee moderator.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline hendrix

I know what Hendrix mean but its pointless to say that in a predominantly 'white' country.

I don't just punt here though, and there are girls in other countries that won't see white guys. My overall position is that while the girls are absolutely correct in seeing who they want to see, I have the same right, and so I choose not to reward those who discriminate, even if the discrimination isn't aimed at me

It's exactly the same as choosing not to eat in a "chick-fil-a" in the USA for example, not because of their food, but their stance on gay marriage. They have the right to oppose gay marriage and I have the right not to spend my money with them.

Aspen

Hong Kong is like that. Nearly all of them

No Gweilo - lol

Aspen

Are you asking Caucasian guys if they feel more comfortable to see girls who don't have punts with ethnic minorities?

I don't see what it matters.

I've encountered black girls who won't see black guys, and Asians that won't see Asian guys. It's not racism, it's preference and more to do with not being hassled and judged.  What ethnics a whore has seen before you matters not a jot. Every woman has a right to decide who they will have sex with just the same as men do.

kingkong

Offline Trevor12

Would you feel more comfortable to see girls who don't have punts with ethnic minorities?

Makes no difference to me. If a girl ticks my boxes and will see all ethnicities, that would not put me off in any way at all.

aerofan5

In USA many girls state “No Black Men’. I am told they see this as a major selling technique as racism is way more prevalent than the accepted attitudes.

One of my friends in USA used to visit bukkake parties. At one of them there was a big, well hung black guy as a customer. Once he had had a punt with one of the ladies, none of the white clients who saw this would approach her. Rednecks rule?

I wondered what the situation would be at sex parties in UK. If a girl was fucked by a couple of Asian men, would most white guys be happy to follow on?

Offline smiths

In USA many girls state “No Black Men’. I am told they see this as a major selling technique as racism is way more prevalent than the accepted attitudes.

One of my friends in USA used to visit bukkake parties. At one of them there was a big, well hung black guy as a customer. Once he had had a punt with one of the ladies, none of the white clients who saw this would approach her. Rednecks rule?

I wondered what the situation would be at sex parties in UK. If a girl was fucked by a couple of Asian men, would most white guys be happy to follow on?

Having attended many hundreds of parties in London i have NEVER seen outright racism. I personally couldnt care less who the punter before me was unless he smelt which is VERY rare fortunately. I also dont worry about what happens in other countries, they arent where i am punting. At some parties it can be like the united nations, black, asian, oriental, americans, dutch, etc etc. The only problem i have had is with loud brash White south africans with their awfully loud screeching voices, like fingers on a blackboard. Never met one who didnt think they were gods gift and most were hoggers.

Aspen

Er, what are they ruling exactly? They won't approach a girl who's just been with a black guy who has a big dick! Sounds like they cut themselves out to me, and it's their loss.  No-one else is going to be bothered.

America is a sick society in that respect. The racism in some parts is so entrenched to a degree we don't experience over here, and it's hard to comprehend. I was overjoyed when Obama became president. Not because of who he is or what he represents, but because it showed there is some hope for change, and it's really happening. I just hope the bible belt nutters begin to melt away too, and the sooner the better. (and the NRA)

Offline Eager Thighs

Why does this have to boil down to racism? Surely it's up to a WG who she has sex with. I'm open to most nationalities/races but I can count the amount of black girls that I've seen AND am attracted to with 2 fingers. Rihanna and Beyonce. Yeh 2 gorgeous black girls, I've seen thousands others who I'm not attracted too, all black, so what? It's personal preference. Also, reading Saafe you can see why some girls would want to cut blacks and asians out of the picture. Sorry, I'm clearly a racist  :thumbsup:

Offline maxxblue

Why does this have to boil down to racism? Surely it's up to a WG who she has sex with. I'm open to most nationalities/races but I can count the amount of black girls that I've seen AND am attracted to with 2 fingers. Rihanna and Beyonce. Yeh 2 gorgeous black girls, I've seen thousands others who I'm not attracted too, all black, so what? It's personal preference. Also, reading Saafe you can see why some girls would want to cut blacks and asians out of the picture. Sorry, I'm clearly a racist  :thumbsup:

Also, reading Saafe you can see why some girls would want to cut whites (and many others too! Fat ones, thin ones, baldy ones, smelly ones, small-dicked ones, big-dicked ones, quiet ones, gobby ones, thick ones, short-arsed ones, lanky ones, etc - it's not restricted to race) out of the picture.

Offline Eager Thighs

Also, reading Saafe you can see why some girls would want to cut whites (and many others too! Fat ones, thin ones, baldy ones, smelly ones, small-dicked ones, big-dicked ones, quiet ones, gobby ones, thick ones, short-arsed ones, lanky ones, etc - it's not restricted to race) out of the picture.

I'd say fat ones, thin ones, baldy ones, smelly ones, small-dicked ones, big-dicked ones, quiet ones, gobby ones, thick ones, short-arsed ones, lanky ones are pretty much under-represented on the saafe forums compared to black/asian ones, or not? Let's put it down to racism :music:

Aspen

The recurring theme I notice is the number of guys who turn up smelly and unwashed, and then refuse to have a shower. Must be awful for them to have to put up with that. There are some really gross stories and it seems to be so common as well. I'd be mortified to be caught anything other than squeaky clean. It's like if you're gonna get hit by a bus at least make sure your underwear is clean in case you have to go to A&E - lol

There are some grotty girls around but at least they are very much in the minority, and you can always walk away.

Definitely a bigger issue than race. At least for most.