Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Alice duo  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Johnbean

Has anybody seen petite Alice for a duo booking? Is it any good? She seems to be quite popular amongst punters and looking for a duo booking but a bit wary on the girls dynamics together.

External Link/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

Offline arkle3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I believe - See the thread further down the page. Too expensive for me - But I find Alice seriously tempting!

Offline madeinwales56

I believe - See the thread further down the page. Too expensive for me - But I find Alice seriously tempting!

And it looks like la belle Keira doesn't suck cock but enjoys you going down on her ... for £170 an hour ... in Norwich. Don't think so.

Offline socks

She's good, I've just realised I've seen her but not reviewed. A job for the weekend sometime!

Offline Johnbean

Thank you all for the info. If anyone is interested its £350 for the hour. Think I may have to save up and see both individually first. Reviews to follow...

The happy one

Petite Alice used to be on here. Don't know if she is banned or not

Offline HawkG

Well fit, but you know she lies as she says she's a D cup when the pictures clearly show otherwise.

(FWIW, I prefer her reality to her lie, but that's not really the point)

willmo1

Has anybody seen petite Alice for a duo booking? Is it any good? She seems to be quite popular amongst punters and looking for a duo booking but a bit wary on the girls dynamics together.

External Link/Members Only

Had a good punt with Alice but 2 duos I've done were just phony play acting for the punter. Need proper bi girls to be woth the money.

petitealice

I haven't had a duo booking with any client I have seen previously, and definitely not 2 duo bookings with someone I have seen previously.

I agree that you need genuine bisexual girls though for any duo to work.

willmo1

I haven't had a duo booking with any client I have seen previously, and definitely not 2 duo bookings with someone I have seen previously.

I agree that you need genuine bisexual girls though for any duo to work.

Duos were with other girls a year or two back. No complaints about you at all Alice.  :)

petitealice

My apologies.  I read it a different way, my mistake :)

willmo1

Apology not needed at all Alice. It doesn't read clearly looking at it now so maybe I owe you one instead. Perhaps duos just aren't my thing or I've been unlucky. Multi tasking and all that!  :)