Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage with he in worcs  (Read 31768 times)

Dodo

Frankly I'm amazed any info on Karen is available on here as she runs a "legitimate massage service" based on her website. I was honestly shocked when I stumbled on the info on a different site that she does happy endings.

I'd only ever visited her for her normal massage services before. Last visit did have the happy ending which was awesome :) but I haven't experienced anything else.

I wouldn't go there expecting anything other than a HE myself. As with most "personal services" though more may get added as you become more acquainted over time  ;)
Bod's experience confirms to me what this site is about i.e. The passing on of all info that the poster wishes to put out there. Ok, we draw a line at addresses and maybe private stuff divulged in conversation but generally it is about sharing what we get up to and letting other members know the boundaries we have experienced.

bod666

Absolutely agree with Dodo.

Without this site I would never have felt Karen's expert touch on my junk :)

And I also would have had far more shit punts and quite importantly (for me) found like minded individuals to share the highs and lows of what is a very private and secretive hobby.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:59:33 pm by bod666 »

Dirty Lad

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my thoughts on Nikki and Christina.

Christina, wow she is gorgeous and has an amazing pair of tits that just make you desperate to touch them. Sadly this it out of bounds :(  Although i enjoyed my hour with her, i probably wont be going back, as i do like to get my mucky hands around those breasts and i also like to have a good coversation with the girls, sadly she makes no effort to communicate and gives very short responses to any questions that you ask. She looked fantastic though when completing the HE, sat up on the massage table whilst her breasts were jiggling up and down - would just have loved to stick my rod between them :(

Nikki, is like the girl next door with a hidden secret. She has a great pair of implants, which i love and she'll let you fondle them till your hearts content. She is also great at conversation which makes me more comfortable. Of the two, i would recomend Nikki. Shes great at massaging, open to a wondering hand (not between the legs) and really aims to please.

I am thinking of seeing Karen next week, after reading her reviews. She sounds like a great girl, thay nows how to exercise a proper massage :)

Apart from the Thai girls is there anyone else that can be recomended for an erotic massage??

bod666

No-one else I can recommend in Worcester no.

Horses for courses but I much prefer Christina over Nikki. I've had conversations with her too but there gets to a point in the massage where I like to get in the zone and inane chatter ruins it for me. I also find it a bit weird when a girl is chuntering on about random stuff while giving an oily hj.

Completely agree that I would love to get my hands on Christina but ain't gonna happen.

I saw Christina for a spur of the moment one at 20:30 in the evening last week. Only had time for a half hour sesh which cost £65. It was expensive but she is my favourite sensual massage experience hands down.

Dirty Lad

Got to agree with you, she is very good and i cant get those tits out of my head. Going to call Karen tomorrow and try and get a get together sorted :)

querky121

First timer, so go easy on me.
I've seen Cristina a couple of times and have to say she's quite a little stunner, I actually enjoy the no touch as it creates a bit of tension.

That said I'd love to see Karen, but have text'd, called and emailed and have zero response.
Can someone advise if the contact details on her web-page are correct...??

If correct I guess I'll just keep trying

Dodo

First timer, so go easy on me.
I've seen Cristina a couple of times and have to say she's quite a little stunner, I actually enjoy the no touch as it creates a bit of tension.

That said I'd love to see Karen, but have text'd, called and emailed and have zero response.
Can someone advise if the contact details on her web-page are correct...??

If correct I guess I'll just keep trying
Welcome Q, Karen can be difficult to get hold of even for her regulars. Her kids will be off school right now so it gets even harder to get a booking. I find texting is best with a flexible request for a booking i.e. Don't be to precise about when you want to see her.

bod666

I agree with dodo. Only joy I get with Karen is enquiring with a weeks notice. You can't do last minute with Karen, whereas I find you can with Christina.

querky121

Cheers gents...

I'll leave it a few weeks until the pesky kids go back to school and try in September.

Dodo

Cheers gents...

I'll leave it a few weeks until the pesky kids go back to school and try in September.
Yea, good idea and in the meantime make do with a few wanks. And a tip....lie on your wankin arm for five minutes before you start....when its numb it feels like someone else is doin it  :wacko:

Black-sheep

Trying to get in touch with her but all published contacts seem not to work. Any tips please.

Offline Stapler

Any tips? Yes drink Black Sheep beer. Not a bad pint!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Muttsnuts

I saw her last week and she mentioned she was going to be off on holiday for a couple of weeks so suggest trying again mid-August...

rp23

Has anyone here been to Thewasiam Thai Massage in Bromsgrove? I went the other day. She insists that you are naked. I left my boxers on and she got me to take them off. She did cover my cock up when i turned over but i think this was only because she thought i was shy. I reckon she would have given a HE if I had seemed more up for it. Worth i try i reckon for you guys.

rp23

Anyone been to try her out External Link/Members Only

I am thinking of going this week and wondering whether it is worth it as the prices are high...

bod666

Full body massage at £70 - that is high! Damn gumtree for stopping letting people post pics of themselves. If she's hot then it may be worth it.

Think you need to toftt rp  ;)

Offline Stapler

What's the difference between the nationality named massages?

£5 or £10  :D

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Kermit007

Has anyone here been to Thewasiam Thai Massage in Bromsgrove? I went the other day. She insists that you are naked. I left my boxers on and she got me to take them off. She did cover my cock up when i turned over but i think this was only because she thought i was shy. I reckon she would have given a HE if I had seemed more up for it. Worth i try i reckon for you guys.

Yes I visit thewa as she is my go to for a proper straight massage and at 35 pounds for 90 mins is hard to beat for that.
Never been offered any extras, she does do a bit of teasing around the area i reckon but ive never summoned the courage to ask as I dont want to spoil it.

Dodo

Yes I visit thewa as she is my go to for a proper straight massage and at 35 pounds for 90 mins is hard to beat for that.
Never been offered any extras, she does do a bit of teasing around the area i reckon but ive never summoned the courage to ask as I dont want to spoil it.
I presume you will occassionaly get a stiffy.....if so, does she give a reaction to that. I must say £35 for 90 mins is hard to beat. What does she look like and is there more than one??

Offline Rich198529

Hey all

Have to say waxaway Nicky is one of my favourites in the area , I travel from Upton to go see her whenever I'm free & she's great , if you get to know her well like I have she really "looks after you" lol

I would like to try the Worcester Thai spa but I'm a little confused do you actually have to ask for a HJ or do they do that anyway when you pay at the start ??
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Kermit007

I presume you will occassionaly get a stiffy.....if so, does she give a reaction to that. I must say £35 for 90 mins is hard to beat. What does she look like and is there more than one??

To be honest I no I dont always get stiff during a massage. I get a semi when she is close to the boys but usually by the time I turn over he will be back in hiding. I think I relax into it too well and just appreciate the massage itself.
She looks a little older than the likes of soni but not as old as judys gran/mom. She is not bad looking tho and has a really good touch and uses a lot of continual strokes which i like.
Its just thewa who lives her fella dave according to the ad.
I do beleive this is a kosha set up and would be surprised if a happy ending was offered. Someone else did say that on here when she first opened up last year.

Kermit007

Hey all

Have to say waxaway Nicky is one of my favourites in the area , I travel from Upton to go see her whenever I'm free & she's great , if you get to know her well like I have she really "looks after you" lol

I would like to try the Worcester Thai spa but I'm a little confused do you actually have to ask for a HJ or do they do that anyway when you pay at the start ??

I was asked at the end of the massage. Someone else previously suggested they were offered at the start.

Offline Rich198529

Ok brilliant I'm going To try them Saturday

bod666

I asked Worcester Thai by text when I was arranging the booking. It was all very business like. I went once - won't be back again. But I suppose it all depends what you like

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

I saw Nicki the other day.

I dont normally go for massages, I'm a giver not a taker! Ha ha.

I was pleasantly surprised actually. A really nice girl, very chatty and friendly. I was unsure how far to push my luck say I just lay back and enjoyed the moment.

The massage was excellent, I really relaxed into it and felt quite spaced out. The HE was really good too, she used plenty of oil and it actually felt like oral. I was expecting a little more attention to be paid to the little trooper, as I didn't really feel this huge long sexual build up, but the massage and HE were top notch none the less, I'll definately be back soon.

I'd love to find out if any little extras were possible too :angelgirl:

seeker78

Has anyone had any contact with Karen, number not connecting, still on holiday?

Offline temptation

r

Ive been there a couple of times she is very nice and gives a good massage,  I didn't like to ask either but conversation got round to it once when she asked where else I go,  I said I normally for a 30 min massage with he in Brum she just tutted and laughed so I asked if she does that and she said sorry but no.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 02:11:04 pm by temptation »

Kermit007

r

Ive been there a couple of times she is very nice and gives a good massage,  I didn't like to ask either but conversation got round to it once when she asked where else I go,  I said I normally for a 30 min massage with he in Brum she just tutted and laughed so I asked if she does that and she said sorry but no.

Well there you go. As we suspected. Its all too nicely set up if you ask me anyway. Ive seen her more than any other massuese and I still enjoy the sessions. Saves me asking anyway so cheers for the official confirmation.

Offline Jsymff

Is Karen still working, cannot get her by phone or text !

Dodo

Quote from: Jsyc
mff link=topic=47863.msg862674#msg862674 date=1442131276
Is Karen still working, cannot get her by phone or text !

Yes, you just have to persevere.

Dirty Lad

Hello you dirty lot

just wanted to share a few of my recent experiences.  I saw Christina a few days before she left Worcester and have got to admit, she is gorgeous.  She gives a great massage and her tits are amazing.  She was certainly a bit more chatty this time and i will certainly be making the journey to see her again in her new place.

I also saw the Thai girl off London Road recently.  She gives a great massage but sadly didn't really do it for me.

Also saw my old favorite Nikki again - got to say, she is brilliant.  She's really opening up now and letting me get away with some of my naughty antics (sex is obviously prohibited, although i must admit, that is the only thing that I haven't had the courage to ask for as yet).  Her tits are great and i love getting a good faceful of them - really makes my day, licking those nipples whilst she wanks me off  :diablo:

Offline EddieThead669

Hello you dirty lot

just wanted to share a few of my recent experiences.  I saw Christina a few days before she left Worcester and have got to admit, she is gorgeous.  She gives a great massage and her tits are amazing.  She was certainly a bit more chatty this time and i will certainly be making the journey to see her again in her new place.

I also saw the Thai girl off London Road recently.  She gives a great massage but sadly didn't really do it for me.

Also saw my old favorite Nikki again - got to say, she is brilliant.  She's really opening up now and letting me get away with some of my naughty antics (sex is obviously prohibited, although i must admit, that is the only thing that I haven't had the courage to ask for as yet).  Her tits are great and i love getting a good faceful of them - really makes my day, licking those nipples whilst she wanks me off  :diablo:

Hey there,

Well as Christina has now left, how does Nikki compare looks wise and skills wise?
I would move to Karen but there is something a little odd there that I don't quite feel at ease with.
I also am getting tempted by Hannah of Wolverhampton which I think a few of you have seen also..

simmo100

Agreed with the comment on Karen, something felt wrong when I went! stuck with a Legit massage.

Dodo

Hey there,

Well as Christina has now left, how does Nikki compare looks wise and skills wise?
I would move to Karen but there is something a little odd there that I don't quite feel at ease with.
I also am getting tempted by Hannah of Wolverhampton which I think a few of you have seen also..
Seen Karen and  most of the Brum girls but Hannah beats the lot.  :wacko:

Never seen Nikki though.....do you have a link....a search for 'Nikki' goes on and on unless there is a way of narrowing her down.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:26:32 pm by Dodo »

Magicmonkey007

Hi confused . Com contacted Nicky throw aw about her tantric massage I notest she also has her own web site External Link/Members Only on this site she offer reverse massage but contacted her throw aw was a big no . Is Nicky one of the people who the more you visit her the more you will get out of your time together

Offline rob75

Agreed with the comment on Karen, something felt wrong when I went! stuck with a Legit massage.

what's the odd vibe with karen? i've been tempted by her for a while now

simmo100

not sure, just had an uneasy feeling.
May go back and visit her next time I am in the area!

Offline EddieThead669

what's the odd vibe with karen? i've been tempted by her for a while now

Not sure what it is. Maybe it is knowing that her daughter is downstairs or even odder when she is wanking you off she talks to you about odd things. Don't get me wrong the handjob is very nice but she is a bit odd.

Offline Memphis87

I have visited Karen twice now and I have to say the massage and the service is really good and she has a nice ass too but I can see how you may find it weird with her daughter in the house too. Also her communication is really bad too as she is so hard to get hold of and doesn't reply to messages either!

Offline Rich198529

Have been seeing nikki on/off for the last 18 months , Defo the best in the area , & defo more you go more you get , have experienced everything with her including full sex on her table , started with handjobs & asked if blowjobs were available then just progressed really , nice girl if you get to know her , treat her well & you will be rewarded

Offline Rich198529

As for Karen , joke really tried so many times to arrange a meet , she does text back a date & time then doesn't confirm

Dodo

Have been seeing nikki on/off for the last 18 months , Defo the best in the area , & defo more you go more you get , have experienced everything with her including full sex on her table , started with handjobs & asked if blowjobs were available then just progressed really , nice girl if you get to know her , treat her well & you will be rewarded
What is she like in the looks and body department.?? I guess it is all elsewhere in this thread but trouble is you have to read everypage or is there an easier way of finding posts relating to a specific girl.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 07:39:10 pm by Dodo »

Offline Rich198529

Average face , cracking big tits which love a squeeze & lovely big arse when bent over is fantastic , she's definitely a curvy woman , very quiet to start with but over time comes out of her shell

Offline EddieThead669

Average face , cracking big tits which love a squeeze & lovely big arse when bent over is fantastic , she's definitely a curvy woman , very quiet to start with but over time comes out of her shell

Hey Rich,

Thanks for that.
Might just have to pay Nikki a visit, though I am just not sure from her pictures.
I really don't want another one of those moments whereby the door opens and you step through and look back and think ahhhhhhhh shite.
Got to be honest though, I have been looking at Tantric Tarryn (just type it into google and you will find her) @ Bristol (which I can combine with a work visit).
This orgasmic wave sound pretty good..

Dirty Lad

Well blow me down with a feather, i didn't think Nikki would be into shagging on her table.  Thats done it for me, she's going to have to have it next time i see her  :D

What was she like Rich, did she give you a proper good time - lets us all know!!

Has anybody got a link for Hannah in Wolverhampton, she sounds like somebody i would like to visit.

Offline EddieThead669

Hi Dirty Lad,

Link for Hannah
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is defo on the list....

And I do agree, come Rich lets here more about your visit with Nikki.

Dodo

Yea, come on Rich, spill the beans.....leave no detail unturned :)

Re Hannah, I think all FBSM guys ought to be ordered to see her and she can then be used as a benchmark for other providers.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 02:11:29 pm by Dodo »

Offline EddieThead669

Yea, come on Rich, spill the beans.....leave no detail unturned :)

Re Hannah, I think all FBSM guys ought to be ordered to see her and she can then be used as a benchmark for other providers.

Hi Dodo,

I know that you wrote a little sentence about Hannah but, in the words of the man god "yea, come on Dodo, spill the beans....leave no detail unturned :)"

Sorry, just had to do it.

Dodo

Hi Dodo,

I know that you wrote a little sentence about Hannah but, in the words of the man god "yea, come on Dodo, spill the beans....leave no detail unturned :)"

Sorry, just had to do it.

I think I've already done one.....if I haven't its an oversight  :(

Anyway, suffice to say she is the best I have experienced

Frenchy4012

Hannah £70 massage is the best I have had, I cant fault her.