Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Washed out, skinny blondes...  (Read 1597 times)

lovenostrings

Of the two types of lady that float my boat - bookish brunettes and slutty, washed out, skinny blondes - I'd have to say blondes win 8/10 times. Unsure it's description any girl would use on AW or elsewhere so I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the board. Recommendations appreciated.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm guessing you're from London based on your review of Chantelle.

Am I right in assuming that you're asking for a recommendation of a washed out, skinny blonde? or, a bookish brunette?

lovenostrings

Offline iPad3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only,

Not quite sure what you mean by washed out but Shanelle is a top lady who I saw a few months back and have realised I need to do her reveiw.

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. If you're really into skinny blondes and are prepared to travel to Tamworth this 'lovely' specimen should float your boat. There's a recent positive review of her in the West Midlands section, although the remaining postings in the thread suggest it would not be worth the journey.

Offline hockogrockle

"Washed out skinny blonde" sounds like a good description of a drug addict, so perhaps you should take your life in your hands (not to mention the chamce of a run-in with the local police) and go and explore what's left of your nearest scene. On scond thoughts.....

Offline Deepstroker

Always check if the collar and cuffs match.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

lovenostrings

"Washed out skinny blonde" sounds like a good description of a drug addict, so perhaps you should take your life in your hands (not to mention the chamce of a run-in with the local police) and go and explore what's left of your nearest scene. On scond thoughts.....

Thanks Job Knockey, keep in touch with yourself.

Offline Rocket Scientist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only,

Not quite sure what you mean by washed out but Shanelle is a top lady who I saw a few months back and have realised I need to do her reveiw.
Washed out, skinny blondes is very unkind but Shanelle looks a good enough reason to punt outside London  External Link/Members Only

Mark Andrews

Washed out, skinny blondes is very unkind but Shanelle looks a good enough reason to punt outside London  External Link/Members Only

Thanks for sharing her web link too - she is a stunner. Good job St Albans is not too far out of london too!

Offline SamLP

Tanya offers a good service but recently had a few negatives for double booking punters. I suspect it's the maid that handles her bookings. It's the main reason I stopped going to see her, but her service is well reviewed in here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Most certainly not washed out or skinny but a very good WG, and her price hasnt changed for many years, bit like her age which is now around mid-30s in my view, maybe older.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:28:18 pm by smiths »