Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gilly northeast anyone?  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Gothic D

Has anyone had a try of  Gilly northeast?She looks good from the pics I have seen though her working hours are a bit restrictive.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

walking dead

I called her once but a little too far for me.
Would be interested to hear too

Warwick Hunt

Come close once myself GD but she cancelled on the morning, i know she lives right out in the sticks of Northumberland somewhere though.

Offline Gothic D

I am really tempted to try her though I spent the last of my punting money last night on MissyD and now Jarrovian has positively reviewed Kym of Amour.So many to try and nowhere near enough money.

Toshiba

I am really tempted to try her though I spent the last of my punting money last night on MissyD and now Jarrovian has positively reviewed Kym of Amour.So many to try and nowhere near enough money.

+1

Offline Mansell

Been on my hotlist for a while as not too far for me. She has just significantly changed her profile, was very much more bland before. As if she lots of regulars and wasn't really bothered. No going there myself as too many others I want to see first, but will be interesting to see how you get on.

Offline Gothic D

Been on my hotlist for a while as not too far for me. She has just significantly changed her profile, was very much more bland before. As if she lots of regulars and wasn't really bothered. No going there myself as too many others I want to see first, but will be interesting to see how you get on.

Without giving too much away what area does she work from?I would like a rough idea of length of journey for me.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Without giving too much away what area does she work from?I would like a rough idea of length of journey for me.

I messaged her back in June and she said she was near Hexham.  Her AW map shows the area around Corbridge.

I'd love to see her but it's a bit of a trek for me being on public transport.

Offline Mansell

Go down to the bottom of her Adultwork page and you'll see a box "other options" with GO tot he RH of it. Scroll down to see area where she lives and you'll get and idea. It looks south of Corbridge and you definately need a car around there. It's not gospel mind as I have see a few girls where it's miles away. I think it's based on the postcode they put in, so they can manipulate if they want.

I seem to remember she says she's out in the countryside in a house not overlooked ?

Warwick Hunt

PF is right, however without compromising the lady i would say the far side of Hexam as opposed to this side being Corbridge. I think you would need your own transport ideally. I always intended to re-arrange, but something in the back of my mind always prevented me for some reason, i don't know why.
Could someone tell me how to put those smily faces etc on please?

Offline Mansell

Could someone tell me how to put those smily faces etc on please?

Go to Post Reply, not the quick reply and they are above the box, just  :D click  :lol: when  :dance: you  :yahoo: want  :drinks: one

Warwick Hunt

Offline Gothic D

I have a booking with her next week,will let you know how it goes

Online jarrovian

Offline Gothic D

God bless you gothic  ;)

You road tested  Kym of Amour for us so only fair that I trial someone.

Offline Mansell

You road tested  Kym of Amour for us so only fair that I trial someone.

Love the analogy Gothic, my mind went into overdrive with that one, you can try her out in reverse and see if she like it up the exhaust  :D :D

Offline Gothic D

Love the analogy Gothic, my mind went into overdrive with that one, you can try her out in reverse and see if she like it up the exhaust  :D :D
She only allows a little light tinkering in that area i'm afraid.

Warwick Hunt

Good show Gothic, looking forward to finding out how many miles she has on the clock :sarcastic:

Offline Greenman

I'm curious on this one as well and would fancy a trip over once the weather gets better and longer light

Offline Gothic D

I saw Gilly last week and she is great,a definite positive from me. I will put a review up next week once I have seen her again mid week.

Offline Mansell

I saw Gilly last week and she is great,a definite positive from me. I will put a review up next week once I have seen her again mid week.

Been wondering if your meet had happened. Look forward to the review, bit of an idea as to location would be good.

Online jarrovian

Offline Gothic D

Been wondering if your meet had happened. Look forward to the review, bit of an idea as to location would be good.
Hexham area,quite remote but easy to find and very discrete.Hope that's not too specific?

Warwick Hunt

When you see her Goth, put a coin on for me please.