Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyemily106  (Read 4977 times)

32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sublimetoridiculous

External Link/Members Only

Emily offers body to body massage with optional BJ or sex ending. I opted for the BJ.

She is the girl in her profile picture. Don't bother with the PG as her face is blanked out in all the pictures. She is attractive, slim, with small but responsive boobs. A pleasant personality, with reasonably good spoken English and better written English in the txts to set up the meet. She is Polish and works in North Greenwich.

She said she trained in massage, but what she does is to use every part of her body to arouse you sexually. That was from the beginning - this was not a rub and tug. It really was most intimate and beautifully paced. She is happy to be touched, the only no-no's being french kissing and fingering. Clitoral stimulation was fine, as was touching and kissing her tits.

I got 100% full attention for the whole hour. When it was time for the BJ to finish, that was OWO and again nicely paced until I could hold back no longer and came in her mouth. She knew exactly what to do with her mouth and tongue to prolong and enhance the orgasm and made me yell with delight.

All in all excellent from me, and as she is conveniently close I'm likely to repeat.

Offline bestbefore

Great review. She looks terrific. Shame about the no FK though.

How much extra did she charge for OWO and CIM?

and what exactly does she mean by happy ending sex?

+£20 for OWO/CIM, and I think +£30 for sex. Those prices were on her profile but they have gone now.

Strangely I didn't mind no FK, usually that's a must for me. But I was not expecting it, as officially it's a B2B massage. She is not trying to provide girlfriend sex, yet does provide an intimate girlfriend experience. I guess it's what she feels comfortable doing.

As regards sex to finish, I don't know. Might try that next time.

Offline lewishamguy

+£20 for OWO/CIM, and I think +£30 for sex. Those prices were on her profile but they have gone now.

Strangely I didn't mind no FK, usually that's a must for me. But I was not expecting it, as officially it's a B2B massage. She is not trying to provide girlfriend sex, yet does provide an intimate girlfriend experience. I guess it's what she feels comfortable doing.

As regards sex to finish, I don't know. Might try that next time.

Nice one mate thanks for the review. If sex is extra £30 still the rate is reasonable and I'll prefer to have sex then.

;)

Offline OnTheSly

What was the location and environment like?  Sound lovely and she is gorgeous!  :thumbsup:

A modern studio flat in North Greenwich. Non-threatening area. Clean, tidy, comfortable bed. I drove and there is on-street parking for I think 3 hrs. Would be a walk if going by train.

LL

Sounds awesome. Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

Hang on a minute ... her profile currently seems to indicate that it's a BJ/hand relief finish, not penetrative sex as you implied.
So I'm guessing intercourse is actually off the cards then? Shame.

P.S. Thanks for the review nonetheless, she is gorgeous.

Offline Kingb3000

Hi. Is she anywhere near the tube - jubile line ?

Offline mrx007

The idea of a nice massage followed by CIM is quite erotic and has some appeal.

Andre 3000

Hi. Is she anywhere near the tube - jubile line ?

If she's near North Greenwich, then yep Jubilee Line would get you there.

According to Google maps:

20 mins walk from Cutty Sark DLR

24 mins walk from North Greenwich Jubilee.

Glad I drove!

Offline OnTheSly

Can you give a rough idea of location?  Am thinking of booking next week just want to plan my work schedule depending on if I drive or if I take public transport ;)

In the triangle north of the A206, west of the A102, and east of the River Thames.

More than that it would not be fair to reveal.

Offline OnTheSly

Good enough to confirm that driving is definitely the best option for me - so perfect response  :drinks:

Offline OnTheSly

Oh and is there shower facilities and does she use a lot of oil - need to make sure there are no suspicious tell-tale signs ;)

No, not drenched in oil, just enough.

Was offered a shower but did not need to use.

Offline random

I saw her a few months ago when she was located closer to central London. She's been around for longer than the AW profile  and does seem to move from time to time. Where I saw her it was a shared location.

Agree about the way she looks, a slim beauty with a great body. I only went for the b2b HR finish which was done on a mattress on the floor. She was very quiet and seemed to just be going through the motions but it was alright for the price.