Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who could resist?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline socks

All the tempting photos, combined with the beautifully crafted text and the great VFM prices, got to be onto a winner surely? The least I'd be prepared to do in order to grab a meeting with her would be to send along a recent picture of myself, as requested.

I'd post it wrapped in a duster as she'll need it for her phone.

External Link/Members Only

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Yes I will go and book her .. I love classy profiles like that ... I must get some photos taken so I can send her some .. :wacko:

Herbet

Why are all the WG's I really want to meet outcalls only! Grrrr!

H

Offline CBPaul

'You will send me a recent non-nude picture so I have an understanding of who I am meeting'

Not fucking likely, unless it's a picture just like the solitary one on your profile love.
I'm sure a photo of my hairy arse will guarantee a meet  :D

Offline socks

Blimey since version 1 of her profile went up and upon which I commented, she's produced version 2. It's even fucking worse!

Offline CBPaul

Blimey since version 1 of her profile went up and upon which I commented, she's produced version 2. It's even fucking worse!

This is the second attempt at creating an appealing profile ? Fuck me she really hasn't got a clue.

Offline NelsonH

And £150ph.

Sounds like she should become a domme.

Enjoy!

Offline Boundless

"I get hundreds of messages every week"

:D :D

Offline Deepstroker

Does she think she is special or something?? she is one of millions,,,around 50% of the planets populace.

Offline socks

"I get hundreds of messages every week"

:D :D
She's only been up a week!!!

Offline socks

Holy shit what a coincidence!!! After updating her profile to say "ideally you will be a professional gent staying in a local Norfolk hotel" the very next day she gets her first feedback from a bloke using the nickname "professional gent". It's his first post too and rather than wasting time letting us know what a great or otherwise fuck she is, he advises us that we can "book with confidence". She must be bursting at the seams with joy at this amazing piece of marketing good fortune.

Offline Boundless

Holy shit what a coincidence!!! After updating her profile to say "ideally you will be a professional gent staying in a local Norfolk hotel" the very next day she gets her first feedback from a bloke using the nickname "professional gent". It's his first post too and rather than wasting time letting us know what a great or otherwise fuck she is, he advises us that we can "book with confidence". She must be bursting at the seams with joy at this amazing piece of marketing good fortune.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Boundless

I like the "hope you enjoy my profile and my honesty"

Well, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire!

Hope you enjoy my honesty.  :D