Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetlily123 - Old Street - AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!  (Read 1522 times)

6 review(s) for sweetlily123 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Convince Me

Not so sweetlily123 - AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw her early afternoon a couple of Fridays past. Was hooked by the smiley eyes & what appeared to be a fit body!

Paid her rate of £60 for half an hour.

Near Old Street / Liverpool St stations.

Her English is passable, so dumb down vocabulary & don't expect a wide range of topics to be discussed. Some conversation, small talk would of been nice. The first clue was here telling me it was going to be a shit punt & I missed it.

Arrangements by phone very good & was talked up to the front door. It must of been a slow afternoon (I realise why now) as she was free for four hours!

Not really sure if I spoke with her or another, but reaffirmed my wishes upon arrival,

My assessment is there are four girls working from the flat (only heard one other) as there was four of everything; dressing gowns, etc

The flat is fit for purpose & I believe she resides there. The room has a double shower tray (electric) which was reasonably clean.

Offered and took a shower. After she put the towel on a heated rail for the next punter!

Young, mid to late 20's, dressed in a camisole, push up bra & unflattering knickers. No B&S.

Services agreed on DFK, OWO, multiple positions. Cum once only on an half hour booking.

After the shower her attitude was like a Baltic storm, bloody cold. No DFK, just pecking. I subtlety hinted she agreed DFK, she smiled & moved her head away.

It gets worse!

She examines my nice clean cock & declares she has changed her mind & wants to put a bag on it! I protest again. She smiles again. I don't want to walk, I want to get this over with, then a moment of inspiration hits me. I will play a game with her, make her earn her cash & take her beyond the 30mins.

The OW does nothing for me & the DT as advertised materialised just the once.

She removes the camisole & this does nothing for me as her belly wobblies more than mine! Off comes the bra & I'm slightly impressed.

She climbs on top at my request & is quite responsive for a of 30seconds. She half heartily bounces up & down until I hear the customary knock at the door. This was a 10min warning!

I suggest we move to missionary as this will help me cum. I go to hold both her hands to create some intimacy, rejected with a look of disdain. Pecking of the lips was now rejected, her neck & ears were also put off limits. In missionary she failed to take the hint & squeezed her legs together preventing me from penetrating her too deep, this just delays the inevitable even longer. Fine by me, with a wry smile to myself. I go in for the kill & place my entire body weight on her which allows some deeper penetration & I decide to finish my act.

Time in the flat inc shower to exit 40mins.

This experience reminded me of  my youth in visiting a Soho walk up, get you in, promise the earth, fail to deliver & try to get you out as quickly as possible.

For some she may offer a plain GFE experience, for me I prefer some spark, a laugh, a flirt, good DFK / OWO & fine sex!

Suffice to say my sorties to Old Street district have run there course.

Online The_Don

Thanks for the review. Sorry you had a bad punt.

I was thinking about punting her but after reading this. Its a no from me.

Type_O_Negative

It looks like she is jaded. It's not her first negative review.

Offline Convince Me

It looks like she is jaded. It's not her first negative review.
Jaded was one of the words I was searching for & another disinterested.

I'm not a bad looking bloke, keep myself fit & can talk my way into most women's knickers. Lesson learnt (better late..) & hopefully retained, no spark, no cash to be handed over, & walk on.

Online The_Don

Jaded was one of the words I was searching for & another disinterested.

I'm not a bad looking bloke, keep myself fit & can talk my way into most women's knickers. Lesson learnt (better late..) & hopefully retained, no spark, no cash to be handed over, & walk on.

:thumbsup:

Offline barnstorm123

Good to know. She is on the HL as a cheap anal fuck but I'll take my money elsewhere.

Offline Deepstroker

What a horrific experience. I wouldnt lower myself...