Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faith of Diamonds  (Read 1600 times)

Offline mike336

Been looking at some of her previous reports but cannot find anything about her tits being real or fake, was thinking of visiting her soon but not into falsies ,  :wacko:
Mike

Offline Jamessn

They are fake, good fakes, but they are still fakes.

Offline mike336

Thanks Jamessn, will give her a miss even though she looks hot
Mike :(

Warwick Hunt

Damn thats dissapointing that, Faith was going to be my next punt, which would have been my second this year but i am not sure now. Whenever i have come across fake tits on a girl i always feel reluctant to enjoy them properly, i would prefer a small pair to them any day.

Warwick Hunt

I hope someone gets back and puts my mind at rest, i really would like to try her.

Offline lycius

Having seen Faith (aka various) both before and after the boob job I can confirm that they are no longer as nature intended. However, there are boob jobs and boob jobs and her's is at the top end of the scale. The girl herself is (was +12mths since last visit) 1st class.

Warwick Hunt

Thanks lycius, that will do for me, I've have a good feeling about her for a while. Cheers.

Offline Lucky66

I have met Faith many times, it took me a while to make my mind up they were actually enhanced. They are that good. I have enjoyed many an hour with Faith who is without doubt one of the best in this area, in my opinion. Sadly I retired from participating a few months ago and now only have my memory. Ah but what a memory. Give her a go you won't regret it !

Offline Jamessn

She is one of my favourite girls of all time, but as she works in a shared flat I won't see her as Faith.

I will get her on an outcall on AW at some point, but not via Diamonds, they rip you off on out calls.

Definitely worth seeing, gorgeous, funny and good service, what more can you ask?

But fake boobs.

Warwick Hunt

Appreciate the info guys, good point made by Jamessn about the shared flat as i have experienced that before with Diamonds which completely put me off and have not booked with them since. No matter, i have already made contact through AW and intend to hook up first chance i get. I have had so many disappointments by taking chances that i am at the stage now where i will be content with a regular or two and if Faith/Lilly is as i hope, then she will be welcome my hard earned cash.

Offline Bengeo13

Not wishing to be accused to touting..................but
Faith - do not waste a second and book her immediately, she's fantastic!

Offline HouseofUsher

Appreciate the info guys, good point made by Jamessn about the shared flat as i have experienced that before with Diamonds which completely put me off and have not booked with them since. No matter, i have already made contact through AW and intend to hook up first chance i get. I have had so many disappointments by taking chances that i am at the stage now where i will be content with a regular or two and if Faith/Lilly is as i hope, then she will be welcome my hard earned cash.

Is this her profile?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bengeo13