Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Bella in Peterborough - Anyone seen her?  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Lever

I found her profile the other week - it had no feedback then and has no feedback now, but there is a phone number, so that could be why.

I checked a couple of her pictures in Google's image search and did find a profile from the Czech Republic - she claims to be Czech though, so that seems reasonable. Verification picture looks like it could be the same woman as in the other pictures too.

What I'm suspicious of is the lengthy enjoys list (including receiving hardsports :scare: ), the low price and the claim of no extras - even the Romanians charge more, in general.

Has anyone here seen her, and if so, what was she like?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

regular punter

6'1" would put me off  :scare:

pics not appeling in the slightest imho

Offline Lever

She is a bit older than my normal type, but I do really like tall women, although 6'1" is probably right at the limit of that

Offline CBPaul

Bloody hell that's a long profile, I just don't have the concentration span to go through all of that.

There is a feedback only on her AW fb, not much to go on but seems OK as the punter has fb from another, decent looking sp. Of course AW fb counts for shit IMO but it may tell you that there is a live person at the other end of the profile.

The long likes list is pretty typical, you'd have to confirm services before handing over the cash.

Offline socks

I like really tall women as i can sit between their legs and they can reach around and wank my cock, grope my balls etc, while kissing or whispering filth straight in my ear!. Love that view in a mirror or on cam. The extent of her likes list is suspicious but that wouldn't stop me making an enquiry if she was close to me

Herbet

I was very tempted earlier this month . . . no feed back and poor message replies put me off . . . as it's a fairly long journey from home.

If you do see her post a review . . . as she ticks a lot of my boxes.

H

Offline Lever

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I was very tempted earlier this month . . . no feed back and poor message replies put me off . . . as it's a fairly long journey from home.

If you do see her post a review . . . as she ticks a lot of my boxes.

H
What do you mean by poor message replies? Just slow or is her English not that good?

I am still quite tempted to see her, so I'll post a review when I do, but that's likely to be in a couple of weeks time.

Herbet

It was the normal really badly 'hi babe' messages that always make me a little nervous.

She was when I was tempted doing duo's with another Czech WG (nice stocky pit pony type girl).

Post a review if you do see her as she could be a cracking punt. No feed back in Peterborough is not always a bad thing.

H

Offline Lever

Alright, good to know. And assuming she does exist then I'll post a review once I've met her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Lever

Profile already gone.
Seems so. Depending on the reason, it looks like I may have dodged a bullet there