Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex of Max's Angels and MissKDD  (Read 7307 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hendrix

Short version:

The filthiest PSE duo available in London in my opinion and experience.

Observations:

Two girls with anal hooks inserted are better than one. When one anal hook is larger than the other, a competition naturally ensues, to the great benefit of the punter.

Two of you pissing on a girl who's fingering herself and demanding that you piss in her mouth is good fun, especially when she spits it back out over your cock and then sucks you off.

Both girls demanding unprompted that they want to taste each others arses on your cock, tongue, fingers, toes, direct from the source and various toys shows great enthusiasm for the job. A million miles away from the "disinterested" prossies I read so much about.

Getting the two girls in doggy but opposite to each other was a good choice for ass/pussy to mouth as I moved around. Recommended.

Seeing Alex's long tongue actually buried up KDD's ass while I spunked over KDD's face was a good memory for the wank bank.

You need a shitload of condoms always within easy reach.

External Link/Members Only   - In the "incognito" section, so no direct link. Tall, slim, blonde. Fake tits, fantastic arse. Not a model looker facially, but I like her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Well described here already.

Cost: As published, I had 90 minutes with both.

Long version:

The filthiest PSE duo available in London in my opinion and experience. I first discovered this around two years ago, but Alex hasn't been available for at least a year now, and only sporadically at the moment. Those that have experienced KDD/Gabriella or KDD/Lia I can only say this is a step up on the filth factor in ways that are hard to quantify..chemistry between them possibly. Don't even hesitate if the above sounds like your cup of tea. Or piss, or squirt. Possible downside is availability. Also, I ache everywhere  :cool:

Quesadilla

Sounds utterly fucking fantastic Hendrix, heard lots about Alex definitely one for the bucket list!  :thumbsup:

Go and have a well deserved lie down mate!  :drinks:

d00fer

Nice review Hendrix, definitely on my bucket list when Alex is next available. Sadly couldn't this time she was around due to me having a prior booking
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:15:43 pm by d00fer »

john_n

Sounds like you had a great time and surely not a 3some for anyone with heart problems. Seeing MissKDD for my first time in February and this 3some sure looks like something I must try once

Offline hendrix

Sounds utterly fucking fantastic Hendrix, heard lots about Alex definitely one for the bucket list!  :thumbsup:

Go and have a well deserved lie down mate!  :drinks:

Finally got KDD/Hayley organised!  :drinks:

Quesadilla

Finally got KDD/Hayley organised!  :drinks:

Good man. Really look forward to that review!  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Was already looking forward to my 2 hour rendezvous with MissKDD next week, now I can't fucking wait.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Great review Mr H  :drinks:
Thanks.... I can't fucking stand up now  :lol:

Hornydevil247

Great Review Hendrix  :thumbsup:

Another chapter in 50 Shades of Hendrix  :hi:

So much for retirement  :lol:

HD

password02

Nice punt Mr H as always - You are the most filthiest punter here on UKP - You could write you own 50 shades of Hendrix - would be a best seller!!

:hi:

Offline hendrix

Nice punt Mr H as always - You are the most filthiest punter here on UKP - You could write you own 50 shades of Hendrix - would be a best seller!!

:hi:

Thanks password  :hi: I tried to keep the review short, not so much because of opinions expressed on UKP,  but it would really be a "war and peace" job to describe everything that happened.  It's easier to just say these two will do anything you can think of (within their extensive likes obviously) so it's up to the punter to explore!

carlisle78

Fabulous review as always H - and like the idea of the short and the long version.

But wasn't your short version actually your long version and your long version really your short version or were you just trying to confuse those who don't like reading more tha a tweet?

carlisle78

Oh I get it - the observations weren't part of the short version - which would have made it longer than the long version.

Offline hendrix

Oh I get it - the observations weren't part of the short version - which would have made it longer than the long version.

:D  :thumbsup: yes, working on a new style. Short, without all the gory details but just selected highlights. The short version ("Best possible PSE" to paraphrase) was really all you need to know if you like the same sort of punts and girls as me.

Quesadilla

:D  :thumbsup: yes, working on a new style. Short, without all the gory details but just selected highlights. The short version ("Best possible PSE" to paraphrase) was really all you need to know if you like the same sort of punts and girls as me.
Yeah, but where's the fun just reading that!??  :D  :hi:

Offline hendrix

Yeah, but where's the fun just reading that!??  :D  :hi:

True.. But I'm in a punk rock mood at the moment.. Get in, get out, 2 minutes, no guitar solos or any of that wank!

Offline ciscoxxx69

"....Seeing Alex's long tongue actually buried up KDD's ass while I spunked over KDD's face was a good memory for the wank bank...."  :wackogirl: :P :wackogirl:

Yep....its doing pretty good for my wank bank too!
In fact it's already been tested....and with a positive outcum  (see what I did there?  :lol:)   :drinks:

Offline hendrix

"....Seeing Alex's long tongue actually buried up KDD's ass while I spunked over KDD's face was a good memory for the wank bank...."  :wackogirl: :P :wackogirl:

Yep....its doing pretty good for my wank bank too!
In fact it's already been tested....and with a positive outcum  (see what I did there?  :lol:)   :drinks:

:D  :drinks:

Also just recalled the bowling ball (thumb in ass, fingers in pussy) with both girls simultaneously while they were snogging. Good way to say "Hello" as I hadn't seen Alex for over a year :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

:D  :drinks:

Also just recalled the bowling ball (thumb in ass, fingers in pussy) with both girls simultaneously while they were snogging. Good way to say "Hello" as I hadn't seen Alex for over a year :D

As you do..... :hi:

Offline hendrix

As you do..... :hi:

Fuck, also just remembered Alex putting her full head/face rubber mask on KDD and then getting her to gag/choke on me.. I'm not usually into fetish gear, but that was good  :wackogirl:

Should have just written the long review :D

Offline anyfucker

Fuck, also just remembered Alex putting her full head/face rubber mask on KDD and then getting her to gag/choke on me.. I'm not usually into fetish gear, but that was good  :wackogirl:

Should have just written the long review :D
you know if i live to be 1,000 i will never think to do all you have done.
With KDD i felt she wasn't even getting warmed up for her next duo session later that day - mean that in a good way can't think of right wording to explain well.
i must book another session with her so she can bring out my inner hendrix, but so many women so little time.

Offline hendrix

you know if i live to be 1,000 i will never think to do all you have done.
With KDD i felt she wasn't even getting warmed up for her next duo session later that day - mean that in a good way can't think of right wording to explain well.
i must book another session with her so she can bring out my inner hendrix, but so many women so little time.

I think that's one of the benefits of regulars.. You tend to be more open to pushing your boundaries with somebody you're comfortable with. I don't think I could have done the TS for example with anyone other than KDD at that time.

west8

I don't think I could have done the TS for example with anyone other than KDD at that time.

Wait, are you now saying you did 'do' the TS? Come on, spill the beans!  :hi:

Offline hendrix

Wait, are you now saying you did 'do' the TS? Come on, spill the beans!  :hi:

No, poorly worded :D I meant "done the TS experience"  - still, I'm not ruling anything out for the future :D

Offline anyfucker

TS ??  wtf is that?
editted to ask - do you mean transvestite?

west8

No, poorly worded :D I meant "done the TS experience"  - still, I'm not ruling anything out for the future :D

Indeed! Still tempted myself. Yet to find a better female body than the one that TS had!  ;)

Offline hendrix

TS ??  wtf is that?
editted to ask - do you mean transvestite?

Pre-op Transsexual  - have a look at my reviews for "KDD and Wasabi" for the details :)

Offline Mij

Nice review mate! Alex sounds like another one for the 'Merry Go Round'! ;)

Will be interesting to hear your review of Hayley and KDD too.....having seen both of them I think you'll have a blast!  :D

:drinks:

Offline akauya

Hendrix, you are a pervert; you should be ashamed of yourself! Oh and your review is too short! I didn't have to scroll down the page  :lol:

Offline herbie007

Great review Hendrix and glad you had a good time.

KDD sounds filthier and hornier with every review I read about her, and I love filthy, horny girls.  :P

Can’t wait till I get to meet her.  :drinks:

Offline hendrix

Thanks gents  :drinks: Akauya, although I'm normally too dom, maybe next time I'll get the girls to punish me for being such a naughty boy  :wackogirl:

Nice review mate! Alex sounds like another one for the 'Merry Go Round'! ;)

Will be interesting to hear your review of Hayley and KDD too.....having seen both of them I think you'll have a blast!  :D

:drinks:

It won't be for a few weeks yet.. Luckily got it to coincide with KDD and me both being at Gatwick which Hayley will travel to  ;)

Offline anyfucker

Pre-op Transsexual  - have a look at my reviews for "KDD and Wasabi" for the details :)
have seen these guys/girls in shows when in thailand but have no interest in being closely involved for any action myself.
then again i don't have much interest in going to a party/gangbang
maybe when i've used up all my vanilla and am seeking a new experience, until then i'll keep reading your reviews so keep up the good work

marty_mcfly

Offline hendrix

Is Alex as dirty as Miss KDD?

Yes. The main differences between the two is that I don't believe Alex is actually capable of providing a gfe. KDD is more flexible. Alex is one speed, but it's top gear :D

marty_mcfly

Yes. The main differences between the two is that I don't believe Alex is actually capable of providing a gfe. KDD is more flexible. Alex is one speed, but it's top gear :D

Yes, my recent drive with Miss KDD included all gears from 1st to 5th and she was great in all gears. Mr Q tells me that she has a 6 speed gearbox, so I need to try out her 6th gear next time. Alex sounds fun too if one is prepared to drive her only on a F1 circuit in top gear.

Offline Bartolomeo

Just wondering, who is Hayley?

Offline hendrix

External Link/Members Only

Highly rated here by several punters, but not a London girl.

Offline Bartolomeo

oo yes her, the cute redhead, wish she would visit london sometime.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just wondering, who is Hayley?

Look at the South East board. xx Hayley xx loads of reviews....I've been lucky enough to see her 3 times (same as I've seen MissKdd actually...)  and Hayley does it all and is fit as fuck....

They are an inspired pairing put together by Quesadilla ( the lucky bastard...) and KDD loved meeting her....
I'd post her AW link but I am on a poxy mobile and it is too much of a faff to cut''n'paste.... Sorry.

Quesadilla

Look at the South East board. xx Hayley xx loads of reviews....I've been lucky enough to see her 3 times (same as I've seen MissKdd actually...)  and Hayley does it all and is fit as fuck....

They are an inspired pairing put together by Quesadilla ( the lucky bastard...) and KDD loved meeting her....
I'd post her AW link but I am on a poxy mobile and it is too much of a faff to cut''n'paste.... Sorry.
Hayley XX -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She was the third girl I ever saw, before I found this board - only found her by pure chance when another girl cancelled and I was so desperate for a short-notice punt I set my search much further than normal. It was just over an hour drive for me but absolutely worth it so she was my first reg. 

Definitely one of the best service providers I've met, very professional, very sweet, very filthy, and having seen her a good few times last year she was prepared to travel up to Surrey to mine which is definitely the limit of her commute range.  Just lucky that I am right in the middle of MissKDD's travelling range and Hayley's. 

Without question one of the most amazing duos I've ever had. It was like the two of them were psychic. Pure filth and would repeat that match any day of the week!  :D

Offline StevenS

She looks like the ginger one from girls aloud. Is that fair in real life rick?

Offline hendrix

She looks like the ginger one from girls aloud. Is that fair in real life rick?

If she brings along all of Girls Aloud for my booking with her and KDD...I'll be very, very happy :D

Offline StevenS

If she brings along all of Girls Aloud for my booking with her and KDD...I'll be very, very happy :D

I'd love to bone Sarah Harding