Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U - Paddington  (Read 1968 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

DoctorDoctor

External Link/Members Only

When : Today, but several times over the autumn and winter
Where : Sometimes her well appointed and convenient place in Paddington, sometimes my upmarket hotel which serves as my London base (she _always_ causes a stir when she meets me at the bar)
How much : never less than two hours at £230; outcalls obviously more, but I like variety, and the looks from the hotel guests in the bar.

This is my first review on this forum, after lurking for some time. Show me some clemency; will make amends with more reviews.

Adele is well reviewed on this forum, so not a lot to add to the collective knowledge. She's a young polymath, tending to polyglotism, with an IQ at the higher end of the scale, but without the concomitant aloof attitude. She's running a business, and I witnessed her count a brick of £20s faster than a teller at my local high street bank. I have no illusions as to what we are here for.

That said, in my relatively limited experience of punting in the UK (18 months here, maybe 20 girls but I don't keep a record, and a bit elsewhere in the world), her business is one built on delivering a great experience. I rarely penetrate WGs due to a serious addiction to BJs and CIM, and a serious aversion to latex, but today after lots of mutual oral, I took Adele in mish and doggy before stopping for a breather.

Resuming after another extended oral session both ways, a wand, tongue and finger induced orgasm for her, she asked me to fuck her in mish again, and this time I discharged expansively in the bag. I can't remember whether we were kissing or she was biting my nipples, but the spinal algorithm (borrowed from the author Neal Stephenson) was intense and exquisite.

More chat and kissing before departing in to the afternoon sunshine with a very dirty smirk on my face.

Return : erm, yes - we have a 3some planned with a (relative) newbie in late Feb, and before anyone asks I'm not divulging the third parties identity until the deed is done. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it. Thereafter, I have a regular arrangement in place that suits my schedule.

Summary : superlative, slightly kinky GFE from an outstanding young woman. Someone commented that PC should provide instructions to WGs on customer service; I've not experienced PC (not my type), but the same goes for Adele.

I'll post a few other reviews later; mostly Northern Girls - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

DD

Hornydevil247

Hi DD

Good review. Not seen her yet this year and had to cancel my booking last week due to illness.

Happy Punting

HD

west8

One of the best 'first posts' I've read on here. Good job.

There is a caveat however, as I too discovered: it's largely downhill after Adele!

john_n

Nice review and not surprised to see yet another happy customer.

Also got a 3some with Adele and another popular girl booked for late February

Hornydevil247

Nice review and not surprised to see yet another happy customer.

Also got a 3some with Adele and another popular girl booked for late February

No doubt Mr PW will be along soon and post on this review seeing as we both tend to have a monopoly on Adele as claimed by a few in here

I am planning on another threesome with Adele soon I hope and it is not with Ameera before anyone says or Cindy.

HD

john_n

No doubt Mr PW will be along soon and post on this review seeing as we both tend to have a monopoly on Adele as claimed by a few in here

I am planning on another threesome with Adele soon I hope and it is not with Ameera before anyone says or Cindy.

HD

Well, there will always be envious people around. Never had any trouble booking her

DoctorDoctor

Thanks for your kind comments; postitive or negative, I've a _very_ thick skin, though not immune to a little EAS in this case. Not playing the whitenight, but I've never had a problem arranging our consultations. That said, because of the complexities of our mutual schedules, I usually arrange them months in advance, so no surprise.

I'm now worried that maybe my first threesome won't be the exclusive 'first' I was hoping it would be.....as our cousins to the West would say, Dissapointed!

DD

john_n

I'm now worried that maybe my first threesome won't be the exclusive 'first' I was hoping it would be.....as our cousins to the West would say, Dissapointed!

DD

I'm 100% sure you will bring another girl than me to your 3some with Adele

password02

Excellent 1st review - Also good to hear that Adele has not lost her ''touch'' and is still providing a top class service - I have a provisional  booking to see her again in Feb, just waiting on agreed dates.

I have had to slow down with Adele as she was getting too addictive.. But all good now that I have seen a few new girls as well as regulars last 3-4 weeks so we are back on again.

Have missed her great OWO and DFK and not forgetting those great tits to suck on.

Happy days 

:hi:

Offline CupidStunt

Suspect she has enough regulars to hit her targets as she's put the bar up to 5 positive AW feedbacks now :/