Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxsana xx69  (Read 687 times)

4 review(s) for ROXSANA XX69 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

yumyum3

After failing to punt at two oriental places yesterday - first one see my review, second one I walked as I didn't fancy the lady - I needed to unload. Searched my area for something inexpensive and found Roxsana's profile. Used the search facility on UKP (recommended) found and read JJ's negative review from a few years ago - Roxana's place is now near Fulham Broadway. I called and she sounded fine so took a risk. Also she claimed never to have worked in North London.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20841.msg313001;topicseen#msg313001
JJ was of course correct but her English is now good. I don't know whether it is the same woman. This Roxsana is quited large but fuck me is she solid; big tits and really firm arse, blue eyes and dyed blonde hair. She is also very friendly. Now I asked her to dress as a secretary and she didn't, she didn't kiss much either and I wasn't in there for the full half hour. But here's what she did do: stripped off nicely showing me her body. Sucked me nicely owo and seemed to be turned on. After a while, she got on all fours and stuck her magnificent solid arse in the air. She is very clean and shaved and tasted nice. I put it right the way up her bum and she did big, pink gapes; clean as a whistle. I put it in her pussy too and to finish she sucked me off, also with tongue out and me jacking off.
Because of accurate previous reviews from respected members and the fact that she didn't dress as she confirmed and I wasn't even in there the full half hour, I am giving it a neutral. I honestly veer toward the positive for the service though,  because I was perversely turned on and think that the service I got for £70 was pretty good VFM. She is friendly but read JJ's negative review first.

External Link/Members Only