Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ling of Cosmopolitan - horny as fuck Chinese lady  (Read 5630 times)

Offline nenio

I'll recount the experience with Ling for the guy who didn't want to go in blind (come out blind more like)! She's a slim petite brunette Chinese lady.

She is known for her prostrate massage, so I think unless you say otherwise she will give you a massage whilst you are on your front, finger your arse, flip you over and carry on with the prostrate massage whilst giving you OWO, then proceed to full sex.

I think I interrupted her flow a little bit, as I'm not a huge fan of a prostrate massage, but she was quite adaptable and I performed some reverse oral and rimming on her, then fucked her in missionary and doggy. She has a super toned body, I really liked her abs, and she also has nice pert tits and lovely suckable nipples, and she kissed nicely as well, oh and a lovely tight pussy. All in all a good horny fuck. I would say age indeterminate, but don't let that put you off in the slightest because she could teach some younger girls a thing or two for sure. Very nice manner as well and friendly.

I was in a VIP room and the prostrate massage and OWO was included (no request for extras).

Highly recommended.

30 minutes - 45 GBP

Offline nicebutjim

Thanks nenio,
I'm sold but were in the north west is this!
NBJ

Offline nenio

Hi NBJ

A good thread on Cosmopolitan's here including the address in the title and a street view link.

I really like it there, they have some seriously fit women, and the prices are very reasonable. I suggest taking a few hundred quid and make yourself at home for the afternoon, and if you're flagging get Ling on your ass.

Cheers
nenio

KennyMilkshake

But we never know in advance who is working the next day, next time someone is in there tell the receptionist to get a rota on here to increase business. even just knowing when someone is on at a certain day of the week helps.

Offline con-a-ser

Ling should have lots of good feedback fromher time at Cosmo
& prior to that at Ladybirds & was Lucy @ NG house prior to that

Offline nicebutjim

I'll recount the experience with Ling for the guy who didn't want to go in blind (come out blind more like)! She's a slim petite brunette Chinese lady.

She is known for her prostrate massage, so I think unless you say otherwise she will give you a massage whilst you are on your front, finger your arse, flip you over and carry on with the prostrate massage whilst giving you OWO, then proceed to full sex.

I think I interrupted her flow a little bit, as I'm not a huge fan of a prostrate massage, but she was quite adaptable and I performed some reverse oral and rimming on her, then fucked her in missionary and doggy. She has a super toned body, I really liked her abs, and she also has nice pert tits and lovely suckable nipples, and she kissed nicely as well, oh and a lovely tight pussy. All in all a good horny fuck. I would say age indeterminate, but don't let that put you off in the slightest because she could teach some younger girls a thing or two for sure. Very nice manner as well and friendly.

I was in a VIP room and the prostrate massage and OWO was included (no request for extras).

Highly recommended.

30 minutes - 45 GBP
Thanks nenio,
now firmly on my wish list.
NBJ

Offline IAMBATMAN

Highly recommended.

30 minutes - 45 GBP

thanks fella i appreciate that can i ask what day you saw her and if you know if she works that day regularly.
never had a figer up my arse but im tempted to go for that now haha

Offline nenio

thanks fella i appreciate that can i ask what day you saw her and if you know if she works that day regularly.
never had a figer up my arse but im tempted to go for that now haha

I think she works Fridays and Saturdays regularly at least, possibly even Sunday. Give Cosmo a ring and they'll let you know, they are pretty helpful.

Cheers
nenio

Offline Jellaby

Thanks guys for the recommendation. Saw Ling yesterday my first visit to Cosmo.

Impressed with both. Ling was lovely. DFK OWO prostate massage was fab . A great hour. She even tried for 3rd pop but i knew it was never gonna happen. Great girl and great VFM.

Offline nenio

I've been back for a second helping and have some more information.

I booked for half an hour but it was quite action packed!

I let her massage me then finger my arse but again stopped her as it wasn't that pleasurable (I am never going to pay for that experience as an extra). I flipped over and into some OWO then I thought I would switch things and gave her pussy and arsehole a good tonguing. On with a condom for some rather sublime doggy, after sliding her knickers down. She has the cutest ass and it wasn't long before I was coming. She offered me another massage, I thought that was a good way to wind down, then I suggested I give her a bit of massage. She stopped me after a minute saying there wasn't enough time. I thought fair enough, but what she meant was, there wasn't enough time for me to give her a massage and get another pop out of me. Probably got some kissing in but it wasn't really a GFE session.

With me lying on my back, she was onto my cock for some more OWO, polishing the end of my knob and giving a vigorous hand job, whilst at the same time alternately scratching my bollocks and digging her nails into my nipples (did actually leave a mark). Talk about pain and pleasure. I told her I was going to come and she had no intention of budging, she took the load for a CIM finish (although probably not that much after the first pop into the condom) and discretely disposed of it into a tissue.

So there you go.

Outstanding value for money and seriously horny again. Two pops, OWO and CIM in 30 minutes, no extras. 45 GBP for one of the VIP rooms.

Cheers
nenio

Offline nenio

For those that PM'd and anybody else interested, Ling is currently in on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. She told me she just changed her days, she was doing the whole weekend. She might do a night as well but I'd stopped paying attention at that point.

Cheers
nenio

fgs

For those that PM'd and anybody else interested, Ling is currently in on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. She told me she just changed her days, she was doing the whole weekend. She might do a night as well but I'd stopped paying attention at that point.

Cheers
nenio

So days primarily?

I dont usually go for oriental/chinese but this seems like one that cant be missed..

Offline rajthebritish

She gave one of the best service I've had in a parlour let me cum twice as well not to be missed this one.