Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kavita Lipstick incall day  (Read 4390 times)

4 review(s) for kavita_lipstick (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the lurker

External Link/Members Only

Or how to ruin a punters day. I messaged Kavita on here ages ago when she was out call only, she seemed very friendly and I made a note to see her when she did the promised in calls. Later I saw she had today as in call day and made my booking, again via pm on here. I usually punt last minute and it was a huge pain to sort out work and home schedules to see her today. Logged in last night, had a pm asking if all was good for tomorrow ie today, replied yes and went to bed.

This morning I woke up to an SMS on my punting phone, which I never check at weekends, saying I hadn't confirmed so she'd given my slot to someone else. Absolute bullshit, I now don't want to see her as I'd only go in feeling angry at the mess she made off my day. At no time did she ever tell me to confirm the day before, in fact she said she'd text me on the day. Time waster extraordinaire.

password02

Sorry to hear about the communications issue - My session with her went very well and her emails and texts were all spot on.

Really sorry to hear that your session was cancelled as I am sure it would have been a positive if you had meet her.

petite_kav

I text you, and I PMed you to confirm which you did not do for HOURS.

My sincerest apologies for ruining the day, but if someone goes quiet for over 12 hours one assumes they are no longer interested. As I was doing incalls, I couldn't afford to not have bookings, so gave your slot to someone else. Again, I am sorry. If you anger abates and you ever want to see me again, I'll give you a discount for the inconvenience.

Offline the lurker

If you had said, please confirm the day before, I would have. You didn't, you said you'd text me on the day, and your HOURS were on the day before, Sunday. It isn't your fault I went to so much effort to fit around your incall day, but it is your fault that you cancelled me. Still fuming.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:21:36 pm by the lurker »

Offline hockogrockle

I text you, and I PMed you to confirm which you did not do for HOURS.

My sincerest apologies for ruining the day, but if someone goes quiet for over 12 hours one assumes they are no longer interested. As I was doing incalls, I couldn't afford to not have bookings, so gave your slot to someone else. Again, I am sorry. If you anger abates and you ever want to see me again, I'll give you a discount for the inconvenience.
What a lovely, well-written response, containing an exceptionally generous offer. I've never met you, and probably never will, but I hope the poster takes you up on it.

west8

Wow, the above mirrors my experience with Kavita.

Agreed weeks ago via Adultwork on her first incall appointment. She even stated that she would make a note of it in her diary.

Guess what .. incall day came and went and no meeting. Looks like her second Negative will follow shortly.

Shame, as she sounds fairly civilised and her written English is good too.

That said, the following statement makes it abundantly clear where her priorities lie:

Quote from: petite_kav
I couldn't afford to not have bookings, so gave your slot to someone else.

Offline bestbefore

I feel rather guilty posting this as I did get to see Kavita on her incall day. I had booked about 10 days before by text as soon as she posted the incall date, then made an AW booking as she requested, which she accepted. I confirmed on the morning, again by text and then comms were really easy when I got to the hotel.

I have to say that she was a great punt, though I dont mean to rub salt in the wounds of the OP. She was a feisty, randy young thing and was sitting on my face within five minutes of my arrival. Very slim and petite, very agile,active and responsive, loads of DFK, demanded I make her come (twice), and then treated me to a very excellent OWO ending with CIM and swallow.

I cant fault her and my experience is similar to the positive reviews already on this forum. It is unfortunate that she mishandled her bookings on her first incall date. She seemed very smart and well organised to me, so hopefully if she does another incall day she will organise it better.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:02:43 pm by bestbefore »

unclesweetheart

Agreed weeks ago via Adultwork on her first incall appointment. She even stated that she would make a note of it in her diary.

Guess what .. incall day came and went and no meeting. Looks like her second Negative will follow shortly.

That said, the following statement makes it abundantly clear where her priorities lie:

We need to know more about this, given your proven and admitted over-sensitivity and inaccuracy re: appointment making. Having seen and been sucked dry and wholly delighted by Kavita, I'd be more than inclined to cut her a little slack: she's new to and presumably nervous about incalls, and seems odd to me that anyone on this forum would imagine that a girl's first priority is anything other than making money from her job. I don't think they do it for the absolute pleasure of shagging random strangers, you know.

fredpunter

I feel rather guilty posting this as I did get to see Kavita on her incall day. I had booked about 10 days before by text as soon as she posted the incall date, then made an AW booking as she requested, which she accepted. I confirmed on the morning, again by text and then comms were really easy when I got to the hotel.

I have to say that she was a great punt, though I dont mean to rub salt in the wounds of the OP. She was a feisty, randy young thing and was sitting on my face within five minutes of my arrival. Very slim and petite, very agile,active and responsive, loads of DFK, demanded I make her come (twice), and then treated me to a very excellent OWO ending with CIM and swallow.

I cant fault her and my experience is similar to the positive reviews already on this forum. It is unfortunate that she mishandled her bookings on her first incall date. She seemed very smart and well organised to me, so hopefully if she does another incall day she will organise it better.

Interesting to see she offer cim, not on her enjoys list unless I'm mistaken. Must get the tape measure out again for next time she offers incalls.

Offline bestbefore

Interesting to see she offer cim, not on her enjoys list unless I'm mistaken. Must get the tape measure out again for next time she offers incalls.

Yes, I can confirm she offers Cim, and swallows as well! I so much prefer that to the girl's dash to the bathroom you often get. Indeed, Kavita came straight up for some more DFK after she had swallowed, and earlier had been very keen to kiss me after I had been licking her pussy. She is quite a girl!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:52:48 pm by bestbefore »

Offline mrx007

Yes, I can confirm she offers Cim, and swallows as well!

Beautiful. I am definitely going to see if I can book her...

Hornydevil247

Hi West 8

I think the reluctance of some girls in seeing you is down to your barebacking exploits.

Your notariety may well prevent you seeing a few top girls.

HD

Hornydevil247

Hello Fred

I can confirm Kavita took two of my pops in her mouth. One through a BJ and the other I had wanked off and she licked up all the cream afterwards.

HD

Offline mrx007

Hello Fred

I can confirm Kavita took two of my pops in her mouth. One through a BJ and the other I had wanked off and she licked up all the cream afterwards.

HD

FFS stop it. I am going to have to see her now!!!!!!

fredpunter

Hello Fred

HD

Some of these girls are just sooooooo naughty! By the way, you can call me Buddha if I can call you shrek.

Hornydevil247

As regards Kavita's communication. I cannot fault her based on my review. Excellent in my opinion.

Sorry the OP did not get to see her but she made OP an incentive if he wished to book her again.

HD

west8

We need to know more about this..

Which is precisely why I commented before simply rushing to pen a Negative Review. I'm sure Kavita will take a moment to respond.

I think the reluctance of some girls in seeing you is down to your barebacking exploits.

I no issue with that whatsoever. Each and every girl is perfectly entitled to sell her body to whomever she may choose.

To date, no girl has refused a booking, but my AW ID is available to any WG if she requires it. It is, after all, a buyers market.

Hornydevil247

Some of these girls are just sooooooo naughty! By the way, you can call me Buddha if I can call you shrek.

Hello Buddha

How did your meditation go today.

Shrek

fredpunter

Hello Buddha

How did your meditation go today.

Shrek

I'd achieved an inner calm till I looked at kavitas photos

Hornydevil247

I'd achieved an inner calm till I looked at kavitas photos

Are you a founding member here

External Link/Members Only

HD

Offline MancSean

Hi West 8

HD
Or maybe the fact that he's an arrogant self righteous weird misfit could also be a major factor

Offline Bangers and Gash

Agreed weeks ago via Adultwork on her first incall appointment....

Guess what .. incall day came and went and no meeting...

Priorities like; avoiding barebackers who will cost her a lot of money in the long run?

Smart girl  :dancegirl:

Offline 3styler

Shame she only entertains white men  :(

west8

Sigh. I wonder how all three of you managed to miss the point entirely - and predictably.

I couldn't care less if any girl wishes to decline a booking on the basis of whether I am white, brown, black, yellow, old, young, big, small, poor, rich, fat, thin, overendowed or underdowed. Or because I have BB'd one of their sister WGs.

The point is that part of the 'service' is efficient communication. A simple 'Hi, I'd just like to let you know that I have cancelled our appointment' is all it takes. We all know how 'communicative' they are when the readies are there on the sideboard. It takes all of 5 seconds.

Gregorysboy

Sorry to hear of the OP's frustration but I must say that when I contacted Kavita over the weekend about a booking for tomorrow she was very efficient and friendly-sadly though she was fully booked. I wouldn't hesitate to reengage with her as it were.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

The point is that part of the 'service' is efficient communication. A simple 'Hi, I'd just like to let you know that I have cancelled our appointment' is all it takes. We all know how 'communicative' they are when the readies are there on the sideboard. It takes all of 5 seconds.

True, but if she did, would you let it be ?

In my experience,  and I've no personal axe to grind, you tend to respond to every contrary opinion to your own, so if she did say no, would you just accept it or would you carry on trying to get a booking with her ?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:36:24 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

BeesKnees

I've emailed her a couple of times and she's seemed pretty on the ball. It is a shame that the OP got stiffed  :P but she's new to the game and she's come on here to offer some compo, which is a decent gesture.

Despite the neg, I'll still try and get a booking when she does incalls.

petite_kav

As I said, the OP got let down because I panicked about numbers. At the end of the day, I am human and make mistakes and hopefully the money off will be something he accepts. Its up to him.

People do need to bear in mind that I am a student first, and prostitute second, so sometime I do cancel, or have to move bookings around. However, from the moment the punter walks through to door, to the moment he leaves he gets 110% from me, and those of you who have met me can attest to that.

I really do enjoy this job; love the money that it brings, the freedom that it affords and finally, I get to meet and shag people who would never approach me in real life...people like uncle sweetheart or best before.

(PS CIM is at discretion)

marty_mcfly

Hello Fred

HD

To see an Indian girl do this must be a sight to remember. Others don't even kiss properly.

password02

As I said, the OP got let down because I panicked about numbers. At the end of the day, I am human and make mistakes and hopefully the money off will be something he accepts. Its up to him.

People do need to bear in mind that I am a student first, and prostitute second, so sometime I do cancel, or have to move bookings around. However, from the moment the punter walks through to door, to the moment he leaves he gets 110% from me, and those of you who have met me can attest to that.

I really do enjoy this job; love the money that it brings, the freedom that it affords and finally, I get to meet and shag people who would never approach me in real life...people like uncle sweetheart or best before.

(PS CIM is at discretion)

Seems as good as an apology as I have seen from a WG on these boards as well as a discount - I hope the OP takes up the offer as I am sure she will be equally attentive to make up for the negative. 

I have no issues with her and have already asked for a slot on her next In Call session in London.

James999

She's starting to show out as a bit Flakey / unreliable  :thumbsdown: