Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fee for extending a booking  (Read 1246 times)

Offline richardlbym

I posted a negative report here on Saturday:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47441

As I mentioned in the report, when I wanted to extend the booking from 30 to 60 minutes after almost 30 minutes were up, the girl wanted me to pay the full 30 minute rate again, rather than the difference between the 60 and 30 minute rates.  I haven't had a problem 'upgrading' like this before, but maybe I was just lucky previously?  What has been your experience?

Quesadilla

Never had to extend as I usually book 2 or 3 hr sessions, but
I have a 2 hr session in Feb that I've asked for the option to extend on - with the proviso that the chemistry is good and we're having as much fun as I'm expecting.  Which in my mind has the added benefit of putting the onus firmly on her to bring her A game if she wants the extra cash.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Anytime I've ever extended a booking it's always been paying the difference between what I paid and the longer punt rate. I would have just left after the 30 minutes in your scenario.

Offline CBPaul

Anytime I've ever extended a booking it's always been paying the difference between what I paid and the longer punt rate. I would have just left after the 30 minutes in your scenario.

+1

Offline Roth

As I mentioned in the report, when I wanted to extend the booking from 30 to 60 minutes after almost 30 minutes were up, the girl wanted me to pay the full 30 minute rate again, rather than the difference between the 60 and 30 minute rates.  I haven't had a problem 'upgrading' like this before, but maybe I was just lucky previously?  What has been your experience?

Greedy bitch.  :manhater:

KennyMilkshake

What I don't understand was, why did you want to extend a shit booking, don't think she would have improved because you were going for an hour instead of the 30 minutes, should have wanted to walk and spent your £40 quid elsewhere.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Obviously a greedy cunt, I would have terminated the session and told her that I will never return.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

FWIW I sometimes have extended say a half hour to an hour and an hour to hour and a half but made this known at the beginning of the booking not after it started.

I don't think there's any hard and fast rules on the matter, suppose its down to what the girl thinks she can get away with.

Remember this is just a business transaction .. err right;?.

One notable exception was with a lady in London where I did say at the end of the hour I wish I 'd have made that longer.

She said it's OK you can stay free of charge:)

And around Three hours later I left her flat .. worn out!.

Excellent investment on her part. I did return and spent a lot of money on her over time;!.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:27:48 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

greychap

Maybe she was trying it on thinking you might not know but if you said can I not just pay the hr rate that is listed and she said no that would have been very bad customer service and I would have not gone for the extra.

But I am not usually in that position as I don't do quick 30 minute bookings, never less then an hr and usually 2 or 3.

Offline Trevor12

I've never asked to extend a booking yet, but if I did, this would be what I'd expect. I'd pay the difference or leave.

Offline smiths

Nowadays my minimum is an hour but when i was doing some half hour punts i usually just paid the WGs hour rate not another half hour when i extended. Clearly this WG was one greedy individual.

Offline richardlbym

What I don't understand was, why did you want to extend a shit booking, don't think she would have improved because you were going for an hour instead of the 30 minutes, should have wanted to walk and spent your £40 quid elsewhere.

That's a good point and I thought that as soon as I said it.  I guess I was just desperate to have sex at that second in time.  I suppose I can now think of it as £40 saved.

Offline Roth

That's a good point and I thought that as soon as I said it.  I guess I was just desperate to have sex at that second in time.  I suppose I can now think of it as £40 saved.

Should of told her to fuck off rather than fuck her second time round. :crazy:

LL

Only once have I ever extended a 30 minute booking to one hour.  That was when I was trying to cum right at the end of the 30 minutes and it was a really dissatisfying cum 25 minutes in.  One of those where you try to stop yourself cumming to hold out a little longer but you don't quite manage it.  I had to extend the booking to fuck the same girl again.  She wanted another £60 rather than £20.  Eventually I talked her around and she agreed to do another 30 mins for £20 - but actually I only lasted another 5-10 minutes before I came again (properly this time) and I was spent!

So yes, it has happened to me (well she tried anyway).  If I was in that same situation again I don't think I'd bother to negotiate with the girl - I'd just find another one to see for half an hour at the same price - surely that would be more fun!

west8

Obviously a greedy cunt, I would have terminated the session and told her that I will never return.   :bomb: :bomb:

Amen to that.