Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla  (Read 1445 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline charlie-mott

External Link/Members Only

I saw Carla for the first time last week. I had been interested in this girl for a long time, but for some reason despite all the good reviews, something put me off and I would always go elsewhere (usually the asian shops). Anyway I finally decided to bite the bullet and I am so glad I did.

Carla is a lovely girl. Very pretty with a great body. She is a little heavier than in her pics, but definitely not fat. She has an amazing ass - I'm not usually an ass man, but she has converted me.

After a quick shower she was in the room waiting for me. I was greeted with some gentle kissing and teasing followed by OWO and sex in a few positions. Afterwards I was offered another shower and offered a drink before leaving.

mystery7

I loved fucking her. She looks like a client of mine, same body type too. Made her keep her thong on a fucked her from behind looking at that tanned, toned ass. Needless to say I almost blew a hole through her when I came. Lovely girl too  :)

Offline Mil 34

She's my favourite in Cardiff to. Really nice girl been visiting her since she first came here about 3 years ago when she was down by the old city ground. She has put on a little weight over the last six months but she's more womanly with it, she's by no means fat, just curvier ,Cracking tits and arse top punt

SirFukedDaLot

Are we saying she is getting frumpy.. shit.. I personally thought she was perfect just the way she was. Gutted if she is filling out.. to much cream me thinks.

Offline Swsnapper

Really cant decide between her and Nicky who I will go to first....

Offline Mil 34

I've seen them both Nicky and Carla ,but Carla I prefer. Jessica is good to and worth a visit to
Carla is going home Wednesday so you might have to wait a while for her to return.