Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristine.19 - Walthamstow  (Read 2225 times)

1 review(s) for cristine.19 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aofeni Co

Arrived at her place and knocked on the front door, she came down the stairs with a cigarette in her mouth (not a fan of smoking) followed her up stairs to her room. Paper work sorted and got undressed.
She put a condom on my cock along with some lube and then gave me OW for about 10 seconds, she then got on the bed and just laid on her back. Did the usual positions which she was reluctant to get into apart from mish. The entire time I was there it felt very awkward especially when I was getting dressed to leave and she was just staring at me.

The main reason I'm giving this a negative is because when I left I saw a man getting dressed in the hallway, I assume this is who you guys refer to as "Sergei" (still makes me laugh) but prior to this meeting I called her room mates number who I actually wanted to see (I was thinking with my cock) but instead a off a woman's voice I heard this Gruff "Hello!" and put the phone down instantly and called Cristine's number instead.

I forgot to add that I payed for 1 hour but got £20 back as I stayed for something like 20 minutes. Some of you may want to avoid this one if you've been thinking about it.

The whole TOFT team this is quite fun but I don't think I'll be doing it anymore.

password02

Any links to who you are reviewing?

Pointless with any links to the girl

Offline Aofeni Co

My apologies I thought I put the link at the bottom but probably forgot to paste it

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lance

I always thought that girl was a scam. She has 10 ratings but they're probably from people she knows. She looks a scank to

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why oh why do you gentlemen keep seeing these Romanian lowlife skanks, there are numerous warnings on here but still you waste your money.    :unknown:

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw her a few years ago. Totally uninterested in the job, I did wonder whether she has been trafficked.

Offline backofthenet

thankyou VERY much indeed for this. Summarily removed from hotlist.

More out of interest than anything else - does she look as good as she does in the photos?

Offline Sparta Prada

More out of interest than anything else - does she look as good as she does in the photos?
Yes, she's a reasonably attractive girl and the profile pictures are definitely her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I saw her a few years ago. Totally uninterested in the job, I did wonder whether she has been trafficked.

What is your definition of trafficked. ????

Almost all these Romanians appear to have a pimp but that doesn't mean they are being forced to work.

Offline Sparta Prada

What is your definition of trafficked. ????

Almost all these Romanians appear to have a pimp but that doesn't mean they are being forced to work.
Someone being forced to do something against their will.

So what's your definition of trafficked Jimmy?

Offline Aofeni Co

Her body is really nice to look at but facially she wears a bit too much make up .

Offline Jimmyredcab

Someone being forced to do something against their will.

So what's your definition of trafficked Jimmy?

Trafficked can also mean that a pimp organises the girls , he will find them a place to work, do their Adultwork profiles and supply a maid to answer the phone.

Other types of workers can also be "trafficked" into the UK , that doesn't mean they have been forced, if they come from a shithole country the UK must seem like paradise.

Offline Lance

Have you got a link for the flat mate btw?

LL

Other types of workers can also be "trafficked" into the UK , that doesn't mean they have been forced, if they come from a shithole country the UK must seem like paradise.
I'm not sure that anyone in the world would describe the arse-end of Walthamstow as paradise  :D

Offline Aofeni Co

Why oh why do you gentlemen keep seeing these Romanian lowlife skanks, there are numerous warnings on here but still you waste your money.    :unknown:

There was a reviewer on here a while ago (haven't seen him post in a while) that TOFT a lot and his reviews always made me laugh so I thought I'd like to try doing it myself, plus the last time I punted was when I did my first review.  :)

Offline Aofeni Co

Have you got a link for the flat mate btw?

She no longer works, sorry.

Offline Sparta Prada

Because every now and again you do meet a wonderful gorgeous girl who is independent, doing this out of their own choice and horny as fuck.

To be honest I think the ratio of British and Western European girls who provide a poor service is probably not much different then Romanians. Difference being that if you have a poor service from a Romanian girl, the probability is that for TOFT the price is much lower than if you saw a British/French/German/Scandinavian etc girl.

LL

Because every now and again you do meet a wonderful gorgeous girl who is independent, doing this out of their own choice and horny as fuck.
I agree and my last review proves this theory too.
I've had a lot of shit punts with Romanians but I can't write them all off as they're so fucking hot and when you meet a good one, it's usually value-for-money and fucking awesome.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I like the odds to be in my favour, that is not the case with Romanian lowlife skanks, the vast majority provide a fourth rate service, French kissing is virtually unheard of.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Sparta Prada

I like the odds to be in my favour, that is not the case with Romanian lowlife skanks, the vast majority provide a fourth rate service, French kissing is virtually unheard of.    :thumbsdown:

Is this based on your own experience or what you read and hear? I'm interested in this.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Is this based on your own experience or what you read and hear? I'm interested in this.

I have never seen a Romanian girl, at least I don't think so.

What is the point of reading all the negative reviews and then ignoring them.

If you read dozens of bad reports about a holiday destination would you try it anyway to see for yourself.    :crazy:

LL

I have never seen a Romanian girl, at least I don't think so.

What is the point of reading all the negative reviews and then ignoring them.

If you read dozens of bad reports about a holiday destination would you try it anyway to see for yourself.    :crazy:
I wouldn't, but then I wouldn't write off the prospect of visiting a different holiday destination within the same country.

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This used to be her flatmate, but she's now showing her location in Milton Keynes. I tried booking her several months ago as I liked the look of her but didn't get an answer when I called.

Offline Lance

This used to be her flatmate, but she's now showing her location in Milton Keynes. I tried booking her several months ago as I liked the look of her but didn't get an answer when I called.

Oh her, her prices has certainly shot up!