Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Acuherbal health - massage  (Read 5350 times)

Offline james1989

browsing gumtree last week, in need of a massage i came across the below link.

External Link/Members Only

now i am new to all of this, have only punted a couple of times before with mixed results so i was unsure of what to expect but i thought id bite the bullet and take the "punt"

good comms rang ahead however you do not need to book, you can just walk in as long as the lady is free. entered the shop and was asked what i required, i was quoted £30 for 30mins or £50 for hour over the telephone, however i made it clear to the receptionist i wanted a special service for half an hour, she took £65 which i thought was quite steep however as i was nervous i just went with the flow.

massage was very good, thai or chinese women quite old not the best to look at but was good with her hands. i was very nervous and thought id had wasted my money, 15 mins into the 30min booking there was no sign of any extras, that was until i asked if she did B2B. her english was not that great (at the end of the punt i asked for a shower and she said yes and came back with a wet wipe.) she smiled and started to strip. at this point i couldnt help myself and got up with her, my dick took over and i started to kiss her neck and suck her  tits. before long she was grabbing my cock and then whispered sex into my ears.she pulled out a condom from a book she had on the shelf and rode me until i popped, i was so horny i kept thrusting her even after i had cummed, when i pulled my cock out the condom came off in her pussy which she found amusing. all in all not what i had expected, it was money well spent.

NEUTRAL - i have since returned to this place to try my luck again, i went to book an hour this time and managed to haggle the receptionist, £45 for an hour. however this time i was presented with an eastern european girl. very nice massage however when i mentioned B2B this time around i was told £40 for topless £20 for HE .. nothing else which was a let down. The massage was good however  i gave her a £15 tip at the end for a very mechanical HE.

the mistake i made was not taking down the first ladies name, i will defo return to see her.

Offline claretandblue

condom came off in her pussy! :scare:

LL

i was so horny i kept thrusting her even after i had cummed, when i pulled my cock out the condom came off in her pussy which she found amusing
i will defo return to see her.
I bet you will!  Especially if you get joint custody of the resulting sprog :D

Offline mixup04

Did she perform b2b on you then? Thinking of trying this place out