Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who gives best GFE experience in West midlands?  (Read 3851 times)

Offline KidCandyShop

Who gives the best Gfe experience in west midlands, Very subjective i know but should prove interesting

To Start
Hannah
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and than Jenny1
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

IMO, GFE is about more than just looks and services, you need to really click and her act should be so believable, that you question whether or not it really was acting.

For me, The Bianka.

External Link/Members Only

I've never tried Jenny or Hannah, so don't know how she would compare with those 2.

Diehard

Student rose, albeit she bigger than her pics suggest.

Offline Juankerr

There is no comparison to Jenny as far as I am concerned, In 18+ year's of punting she's the best I have ever met in every aspect of a meeting that you could think of  :hi:

Offline bigjim

Young Lucy for me so far but who knows when Michelle Independent his Brum ??

BJim

Offline azrael

Offline dboy74

Don't think you can go wrong with either Hannah or Jenny.

Seeing Hannah this week at her new location  :D

Offline JJJ

Can't believe I haven't seen any of the girls mentioned so far in this thread, GFE is the only thing I look for....

Imo Paris Lamour

Dodo

Look out for Young Lucy and Pola......if they come back either would be hard to beat IMHO

Offline KidCandyShop

Trevor12 I would def go she jenny before she retires in February, but i do think hannah pips her, you can be more adventurous with Hannah
 :hi:

Offline Juankerr

you can be more adventurous with Hannah
Are we still talking purely GFE regarding Hannah Kid?

I should also have mentioned the now retired Chloe555 who was alway's fantastic.

Another Lady that deliver's a really excellent GFE is Chardonnay, had some fantastic meet's with her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline KidCandyShop

Yeah i would still say gfe with hannah, have had some excellent punts with Jenny but i have to say a bit more passion with hannah, and i would say she really seems to enjoy it.  Jenny does kiss for England though. But as in Op i did say very subjective topic

Zook Mihof

+1 for Chloe.

Paris L'amour is fantastic, I have Hannah and Jenny on the to do list !

Offline Talbear

For me its Hannah....

Chloe was also great....

But Hannah was the top one for me

achilles

For me its Hannah....

Chloe was also great....

But Hannah was the top one for me

Agree with Hannah, pity she has moved back to Wolverhampton.

bod666

Hannah got me into punting regularly the first time she was around after a few uninspiring meets and she was great. When she retired i found student rose and i saw her regularly. I'd have to say that in terms of gfe i thought student rose was better - i got a bit of emotional attachment syndrome with rose which i never had with hannah (which suggests to me a better gfe?) Gutted i missed out on the chance to see them both together as a threesome but then i think i must have pissed rose off in some way as she won't talk to me anymore. Nothing to do with eas as i got over that pretty quickly and happily saw her off and on for a year or so afterwards.

Still onwards and upwards... i've found plenty of more local girls to spend my hard earned with...

Offline dboy74

xxxChloe555xxx

Those were the days...   ;)

Offline nomeansno

xxxChloe555xxx

100% agree, awesome punt.

Offline KidCandyShop

xxxChloe555xxx

was on my to do list but disappeared before i had chance  :dash:

Sharpy264

Hi all, first time poster but have been reading for a couple of months now. Booked to see The Bianka this morning, arranged by text yesterday and was told to call at 9am to confirm. Called but straight to voicemail. Text and tried again at half 9. Still nothing. I did read that she does this sometimes. Shame given her positive feedback.
Now booked to see Amanda (External Link/Members Only) at 11. Will let you know how I get on!

Offline Trevor12

Now booked to see Amanda (External Link/Members Only) at 11. Will let you know how I get on!

Some of those photos are taken from here: External Link/Members Only

So, how did you get on?

Sharpy264

Arrived on time and first thought was that she looks nothing like her pics. Went with it anyway. Very disappointed :( what little fk there was she didn't look at me at all, everywhere else in the room but me which was quite a turn off in all honesty. I won't go into details, suffice to say the hour was up and I still hadn't blown. Luckily I managed to speak to Bianka and arrange for a quick half hour which was immense despite having to climb seven flights of stairs lol

Offline KidCandyShop

To make a fair and unbiased comparison for best gfe i thought it my duty to check out Bianka, booked for this evening and report back in due course.

Offline Trevor12

To make a fair and unbiased comparison for best gfe i thought it my duty to check out Bianka, booked for this evening and report back in due course.

I'm sure you'll have a great time, enjoy!

Offline KidCandyShop

Enjoyable time but should have booked an hour as she tried to rush it a bit, and as soon as i popped it was do you want a shower even though time was not anywhere near up, I will give Bianka another try with an hour booking but was a bit miffed at being short timed.
On the positive dfk and owo were well delivered. I will reserve judgement until after an hour meet.

Offline JJJ

Enjoyable time but should have booked an hour as she tried to rush it a bit, and as soon as i popped it was do you want a shower even though time was not anywhere near up, I will give Bianka another try with an hour booking but was a bit miffed at being short timed.
On the positive dfk and owo were well delivered. I will reserve judgement until after an hour meet.

Now u have met both Paris and Bianka KCS which was the best GFE?

Seen both too although I said early I hadn't seen Bianka.  I saw Bianka about a yr ago when she was working from i -land apartments by China town.  Less meat on her then by the looks of it.  Remember her having a fantastic body, toned firm ass nice tits, better then she looks now imo.  Again same with me it was rushed, good dfk, and really good OWO.  Don't get me wrong she delivered on the GFE side of it but my gut feeling is she is forced to do so (ie trafficked).  Really sweet girl.... btw Bianka was Czech when I saw her???

Offline KidCandyShop

Between Paris & Bianka i would say Paris gives the better gfe from what i experienced, however don't expect much in the way of conversation. Bianka has put on a bit of timber in the last year but as you said great tits which she rubs over your body in a great way.
Quite surprised that more names have not been put forward