Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma Stone  (Read 2658 times)

4 review(s) for Ms Gemma Stone (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
5 review(s) for Ms Gemma Heart (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5914530) (7 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline Trevor12

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few days ago. An hour for £100. She said she'd be here for ~2more weeks. She's not available today though, so plans may have changed.

Divas flat (the higher one, for those familiar with the Divas set-up).

She is facially stunning, definitely a wow moment. Body-wise she's not for guys who exclusively like petite girls. She's tall for a girl, and her build is curvier than what I go for usually. Her physique is probably at the upper limit of what I find attractive, any bigger and she wouldn't be for me.

FK, OWO and RO were on offer. Fingering was not. Kissing was open mouthed, with just enough tongue involvement to qualify the 'french' prefix. Definitely not 'D'FK though. Everything else was adequate and enthusiastic enough, nothing spectacular though.

It was obvious I'd booked on a busy day/time, and there were a few reminders of the time left near the end. I still got my full hour though and left happy enough.

Her face is her best feature, and FK with her was a pleasure. It's these points that make this review a positive for me.

Offline brumrock

Vicky Ryder I believe is of the same group...is this some sort of pimp run unit?

Offline Trevor12

Vicky Ryder I believe is of the same group...is this some sort of pimp run unit?

They have a maid that answers all the phones/texts and manages bookings (very well). She will pretend to be the girl you're trying to book unless you're a regular there and she knows that you know who she is. All the girls work from 2 flats within the same building.

Dodo

Trevor, she puts herself down as 5'7" and a size 8 which should be on the trim side but you reckon she is bigger than that! Nearer a size 12 maybe? She is down on my 'to do' list. :(

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few days ago. An hour for £100. She said she'd be here for ~2more weeks. She's not available today though, so plans may have changed.

Divas flat (the higher one, for those familiar with the Divas set-up).

She is facially stunning, definitely a wow moment. Body-wise she's not for guys who exclusively like petite girls. She's tall for a girl, and her build is curvier than what I go for usually. Her physique is probably at the upper limit of what I find attractive, any bigger and she wouldn't be for me.

FK, OWO and RO were on offer. Fingering was not. Kissing was open mouthed, with just enough tongue involvement to qualify the 'french' prefix. Definitely not 'D'FK though. Everything else was adequate and enthusiastic enough, nothing spectacular though.

It was obvious I'd booked on a busy day/time, and there were a few reminders of the time left near the end. I still got my full hour though and left happy enough.

Her face is her best feature, and FK with her was a pleasure. It's these points that make this review a positive for me.

Thanks for the review Trevor.  Who's better looking Gemma or Naughty Sarah???

Offline Trevor12

Trevor, she puts herself down as 5'7" and a size 8 which should be on the trim side but you reckon she is bigger than that! Nearer a size 12 maybe? She is down on my 'to do' list. :(

5'7" is probably right. No way is she a size 8 though. Her physique is difficult to describe- she's not fat, there's no belly or love handles, but she's thicker set than my usual type. Her build is similar to women who decribe themselves as Amazonian types. I'd say she's a 10 to 12, closer to 10.

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the review Trevor.  Who's better looking Gemma or Naughty Sarah???

Naughty Sarah, both facially and body.

broksonic

I would worry about seen any of these girls from the Divas group.   Would not be able to stop worrying that their pimp coming in or filming x