Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AUSTRALIAN GODDESS  (Read 2736 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Had to travel other side of London, went by train, took a chance on a lady showing body but no face on pictures..
Saw many nice honeyz on getting on and off train, thought to myself just hope she has half decent face at least..
Got to warren street, got full address..
She opened door..
BINGO RESULT A STUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tall lady, around 5'8' tall
Fabulous curvy firm figure size 10 to 12, very healthy!!
Stunning girl next door type face, would easily go on front of any magazine cover, very naturally good looking.
Got money out of way..
Nice gentle dfk, slow and passionate..
Oral was excellent, brilliant eye contact, only downside with condom (which she told me before hand)
sex excellent cum 2 times, one in missionary and 2 in doggy position, what a smooth sexy rear end!!
oral on her delicious, she twinged a lot when i performed oral on her, feeling the effects!! gently kissing and sucking her beautiful breasts her nipples erect..
Her attitude was very gentle and friendly, no clock watching at all..
In fact I over ran by several minutes to be honest..
Very good value for money for 1 hour of GFE experience!!!
She is definitely Australian by accent....
A good sexy beach babe I would say..

ATTITUDE 10/10
SERVICES (GFE) 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8.5/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

west8

Good to see you back KT!

She's been a temptation for many weeks and now I can't resist.  ;)

Thanks for helping me decide.

edit ... she only offers OW? If so, her profile is misleading.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 08:44:21 pm by west8 »

Offline king tarzan

she told me she has done oral without before, but will not do again for a while, but she may reconsider in future...
Would not say misleading, she told me before hand before I got to her, but because I liked the tall curvy firm figure I still proceeded, and seeing her stunning face and she tongue kissed passionately, that made up for no owo.... but her oral with condom was excellent deep throat with glued eye to eye contact.. that is why I gave her 10/10 for services for gfe..

west8

Fair play to her for being upfront about it on the phone. Her feedback on AW + her reviews on here lead me to believe she's a good Service Provider.

That said, if she reads this forum she might want to update her service provision list:

Quote from: Australian Goddess
Oral without (at discretion)

Offline king tarzan

She is excellent service provider..... I left very physically drained.... Would 100% go back for a second visit..
strongly recommend her.. with her looks and service THE WORD DISAPPOINTED DOES NOT EXIST!!

west8

She is excellent service provider..... I left very physically drained.... Would 100% go back for a second visit..
strongly recommend her.. with her looks and service THE WORD DISAPPOINTED DOES NOT EXIST!!

Gutted she's away until the 30th, but well worth the wait it would seem. All I can say until then is :drinks:

Offline yuiop300

Did you try and anal or know if she charges extra for it?  She doesn't mention if it costs extra.

Thanks for the review.

jampton

Did you try and anal or know if she charges extra for it?  She doesn't mention if it costs extra.

Thanks for the review.

I would be very interested to know if she does anal as well?

Offline king tarzan

To be honest, I never ever go near anal, not my thing at all...

jampton

last question king did she allow facials and is it inclusive? She looks really hot and i am very tempted to see her.

Offline king tarzan

I never asked about facials, she was very nice so i would not do that to a lovely pretty face... I just dfk, dfk, my jaw was aching afterwards..!!

west8

i would not do that to a lovely pretty face

Yeah, right. We all believe you. ;)

Offline king tarzan

she looks a lot like tv presenter jasmine harman from head to toe... now thats pretty, for me anyway, everyone has different tastes..

Offline TreyWalker

I never asked about facials, she was very nice so i would not do that to a lovely pretty face... I just dfk, dfk, my jaw was aching afterwards..!!

The prettier the face, the more deserving of a facial surely! :D