Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen Lindsey_xxx  (Read 4309 times)

london

External Link/Members Only

I asked her to email me her face pic which she did , she has a perfect innocent face , thinking to see her this weekend ,

after bad experiences this week I think I have to stick to my plan to see only those girls doing  out-call only

Hidden Image/Members Only

west8

English ... £100.

Got to be worth TOFTT I think.  ;)

password02

Sent her an email yesterday about an outcall to my Hotel where I will be staying on the 29/1 at Heathrow - she did read it at 23.20 but no reply yet, so will see next few days. If no reply by Monday I will just look elsewhere

UberX

Sent her an email yesterday about an outcall to my Hotel where I will be staying on the 29/1 at Heathrow - she did read it at 23.20 but no reply yet, so will see next few days. If no reply by Monday I will just look elsewhere

Did you see this girl from Heathrow area?

External Link/Members Only

:)

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Lets just say I had \have major EAS with this one...

There's only one way to cure that... and tell you all about her... I need to do a loooong review at some point.

In short, she is stunning, very intelligent, and amazing, she blew the water out of ANYONE I had ever seen, and for one reason or another a 2 hour outcall turned into an overnight, but there were extenuating circumstances.

She enjoys her work, has a day job, and is willing to try new experiences. I'll leave it at that for now.

west8

There's only one way to cure that... and tell you all about her... I need to do a loooong review at some point.

In short, she is stunning, very intelligent, and amazing, she blew the water out of ANYONE I had ever seen, and for one reason or another a 2 hour outcall turned into an overnight, but there were extenuating circumstances.

She enjoys her work, has a day job, and is willing to try new experiences. I'll leave it at that for now.

A very honest post. We've all been there at one time or another, but we're not all man enough to admit it publicly.

When you say stunning: facially, bodily ... or both? Are we talking 10/10?

Hornydevil247

I thought Lilyhart was the one for you Sir K  :lol:

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I thought Lilyhart was the one for you Sir K  :lol:

Not anymore...;) I've let Lindsey know she may be getting ALOT of enquiries soon!  :cool:

Offline fisherofsouls

Can we commoners have a link please my Lord ? ;-)

Hornydevil247

Can we commoners have a link please my Lord ? ;-)

Its on the first post

charming_red

Her profile has gone, but I recall she had quite an amazing arse on her  :kiss:

Hornydevil247

Her profile has gone, but I recall she had quite an amazing arse on her  :kiss:

I have just seen her this evening and yes she has a fantastic arse.

AW have taken her profile down because a disgruntled punter who she has never seen decided to report her.

Had a great couple of hours with Lindsey and would definitely recommend her

HD

password02

AW have taken her profile down because a disgruntled punter who she has never seen decided to report her.

HD

FFS - You were seeing Hot Ameera tonight ? how the fck did you schedule her as well as Hot Ameera?

london

Offline harlequinman

HD

Hornydevil247,

Do you have an alternate means of contacting Lindsey_xxx?  I was going to contact her via Adultwork today to arrange a meeting and noticed her profile is missing.

ExhibitC

Hoping her profile comes back soon, definitely up for a meet  :cool:

Andre 3000

I had noticed that someone had left some weird feedback for her recently.

Whats wrong with these saddos?

Offline backofthenet

Hi HD

I have an appointment with her at the weekend - looking forward to it as well.

Is she pretty, would you say? Good conversationist? Good GFE?

Cheers - PM me if you prefer.

charming_red

Sir K and HD, good to hear shes around.
Looking forward to a review of the meeting or just PM if easier.

:hi:

password02

Hornydevil247,

Do you have an alternate means of contacting Lindsey_xxx?  I was going to contact her via Adultwork today to arrange a meeting and noticed her profile is missing.

Seems you have only just registered today on UKP  simply to ask the question on how to contact her?

Are you the guy that is stalking her ? or perhaps the guy who has reported her to AW for having a fake profile?  :unknown:

ExhibitC

I considered asking a similar question but decided not to. If she wants to be contacted she'll find a way to let us know. Hope so!

password02

I considered asking a similar question but decided not to. If she wants to be contacted she'll find a way to let us know. Hope so!

+1 -

london

harlequinman
Reviews: 0

Date Registered: Today at 06:57:00 am
Last Active: Today at 02:23:24 pm

leave her alone mate ,
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 03:49:38 pm by london »

Hornydevil247

Hornydevil247,

I will not GIVE out her contact details. She needs to verify her profile after some dimwit reported her so please no PM asking for them

If you have booked her already I am sure she will contact you.

HD

Hornydevil247

Hi HD

I have an appointment with her at the weekend - looking forward to it as well.

Is she pretty, would you say? Good conversationist? Good GFE?

Cheers - PM me if you prefer.

I booked her for a two hour outcall before going to see Ameera for an hour. The pictures that were in her profile are her. Once you see her are in a thong you will know what I am referring too.

She is great fun and great to talk too also.

HD

Offline harlequinman

I will not GIVE out her contact details. She needs to verify her profile after some dimwit reported her so please no PM asking for them

If you have booked her already I am sure she will contact you.

HD

All,

Please accept my apologies for asking what was, with hindsight, a foolish and inappropriate question.

bensonhedges20

I was arranging a meet with her but she seemed busy due to someone reporting her profile.

That said she did email and text me but I didn't book as I had made plans.elsewhere.

She's cute. She resembles a cute 20-22y.o student and her comms have been very and she was understanding throughout Even after I told her that I had made a booking with someone else as she was unreachable.  She said not to worry and consider her for a future Booking which is a good t ouch as many would never have replied back.

I will see her the next time she's in London.

ExhibitC

I've booked her for next week following recommendations from HornyDevil and Hot Ameera. I'm kinda kinky myself so hoping it goes well...

Hornydevil247

I was arranging a meet with her but she seemed busy due to someone reporting her profile.

That said she did email and text me but I didn't book as I had made plans.elsewhere.

She's cute. She resembles a cute 20-22y.o student and her comms have been very and she was understanding throughout Even after I told her that I had made a booking with someone else as she was unreachable.  She said not to worry and consider her for a future Booking which is a good t ouch as many would never have replied back.

I will see her the next time she's in London.

Hi BensonH

She lives in London

HD

bensonhedges20

Hi BensonH

She lives in London

HD

I know. I was there for a long weekend.

I enquired and we had semi agreed pending a phone call. She was at a family do I think and was unavailable. Next day she had profile issues and no response so I made other plans
planS but she was understanding when she text and emailed the next day explaining why she was unavailable. I'll try to  catch her on the next Cl day

Offline KentAde

Hallelujah! Lynsey has finally responded to my emails and a provisional date had been agreed post-holiday. Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about  ;)

honestbloke

Hallelujah! Lynsey has finally responded to my emails and a provisional date had been agreed post-holiday. Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about  ;)

so there is a God.  :angelgirl: :yahoo:
 :hi:

pantsonfire

May I ask if anyone can PM me her face pix?  I ve Pmed her but shes very busy so I want to see if its worth the wait.