Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomee4u - Stratford - VFM  (Read 4595 times)

3 review(s) for Naomee4u (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lance

I do like a cheap punt and this girl is VFM for me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her before and noticed she was back from her holiday so paid her a visit. Naomme is much better looking than her photos suggest, i've seen many comment on her looks but once you see her in flesh you will see a difference

Naomme greeted me with her typical shyness when i arrived. She had a nice little number on and her feet and nails were impeccably presented (a weakness for me). Sorted out the paper work and got undressed. Started off with DFK with her wanking me off in the process. She's not a great kisser but gives her all. Laid her on the bed and tongued her out, she seems to like that and squirms away when she's about to release, RO after. She has a cracking arse, small but firm. OWO was next but again i'm not a fan off her technique as it can be a bit toothy at times. My favourite part of playing with Naomme is while fucking her in many positions she loves to DFK throughout, i love that.  Finished off with a single pop inside her and left

All in all £40 for 30mins of her. No rush service, very easy to talk to and a nice location

Offline socks

Good to find another Naomee fan and I'd echo your experience. I like the fact that she works hard for her money, not allowing herself any breaks. Every time I've seen her has been a two pop affair and my self inflicted down time is taken at her insistence by her giving me a really good massage. Most would take the chance to just lay there and chat. And the fact that she is affordable, proper VFM. Even better VFM is the duo with Suzy, which is similarly full on the whole time you are with them. A great work ethic, all too rare! And they let you cum in their mouths yum yum!!

Offline Riprock

She looks a bit small for my liking. 
How tall is she?

RR

Offline Lance

Even better VFM is the duo with Suzy, which is similarly full on the whole time you are with them. A great work ethic, all too rare! And they let you cum in their mouths yum yum!!

Yes i would love to experience this, i've had Suzy before and she also gives a excellent service so both combined should be magical

Offline socks

Offline socks

Yes i would love to experience this, i've had Suzy before and she also gives a excellent service so both combined should be magical
I loved the fact that while fucking one the other would apply lots of attention from behind, groping my balls, nipples up and down the arse crack, wanking my cock while it was in the cunt of the other and even a finger up my arse - although I prefer anal attention to be external but it just illustrates how much effort they make!

Offline Lance

I loved the fact that while fucking one the other would apply lots of attention from behind, groping my balls, nipples up and down the arse crack, wanking my cock while it was in the cunt of the other and even a finger up my arse - although I prefer anal attention to be external but it just illustrates how much effort they make!

That's it. These girls love there job, especially Suzy! I always come out of there feeling my money has been well spent than the usual, "that was quite underwhelming"

Offline Riprock

Suzy might be more up my street.  Noticed that she's had the same profile pics up for yonks.

LL

Could you guys post the link for Suzy if you have one please?
Thanks for the Naomee review, OP.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I do like a cheap punt .

I prefer a little bit more quality myself, £70 an hour sounds about right to me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lance

I prefer a little bit more quality myself, £70 an hour sounds about right to me.

Again, she is not photogenic, much much better looking in person.

Offline socks

And when you're dropping your load in her mouth she looks positively stunning  :dance:

Offline Lance

And when you're dropping your load in her mouth she looks positively stunning  :dance:

Touche

helmsdale

Also, doesn't help that she has her knickers on the wrong way.

password02

She looks kinda on the large size perhaps a size 12-14?

Anyone done the 3some for an hour at £100 with her friend? Looks interesting

Offline socks

I know fuck all about women's clothes sizes but she's not overweight. I done the duo password - mentioned about 16 posts up. Too much wanking makes you blind?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Riprock

These £100 3-ways can be underwhelming at times.  But give it a go by all means. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

I know fuck all about women's clothes sizes but she's not overweight.

Please tell me you are joking.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Riprock

Any interplay between them...or does that cost extra?

Offline notoriousjam87

I've had these to on HL for a while now, but I'm scared might be shitting on my own doorstep. What's their exact location? Road name if anyone knows.

Offline socks

Please tell me you are joking.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

happy to oblige but that would be a lie. She's not overweight. Having said that overweight is probably a bit subjective. She's not thin. But she doesn't have rolls either. I don't remember being able to pinch more than an inch at her side. Not that I tried.

Offline Markus

JRC give the lad a break. Not everyone has your impeccable taste  ;)

Offline socks

JRC give the lad a break. Not everyone has your impeccable taste  ;)
Yep fair comment. Stop picking on me JRC you meanie. I was quite happy in the mistaken belief that I'd fucked a pretty good bargain a few times. I don't need you coming in like the little boy who can see that the emperor has no clothes and telling us all about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Lance

I've had these to on HL for a while now, but I'm scared might be shitting on my own doorstep. What's their exact location? Road name if anyone knows.

I wont give the street name but its 5 mins walk from Stratford station, near Ibis hotel

Offline notoriousjam87

That's good enough for me lance! Might need to arrange this for a payday punt! Not had a 3some before!!

Offline socks

That's good enough for me lance! Might need to arrange this for a payday punt! Not had a 3some before!!
Don't forget to confirm how fat each girl is in your review  :sarcastic:

Offline Riprock

I hope their service matches your enthusiasm my fren.  Do report back if you go

Offline notoriousjam87

Gents!! Naomee' changed her profile!! But here is her new one.

External Link/Members Only

Anyone that's seen her recently please confirm is that her? She looks very different from her previous account, or maybe it's just the new blonde hair!!

Offline socks

Anyone that's seen her recently please confirm is that her? She looks very different from her previous account, or maybe it's just the new blonde hair!!
Yes it is. She should go back to brown!

Offline Lance

Gents!! Naomee' changed her profile!! But here is her new one.

External Link/Members Only

I do prefer her brown but she looks tasty blonde. I must request that outfit to