Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Maraschino (2401173) - London incall  (Read 5057 times)

Quesadilla

Taken me a while to get back into punting action due to work commitments etc so here's my first solo review of the year, and fittingly with one of my top solo performers of last year.

New year, new thread - will no doubt see her again so will stick any subsequent meets here - one thread per girl per year.

Who? Mitzi Maraschino - "you know, as in cherry!"
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What? 2 hr incall +
Originally was scheduled as a "non-sexual date". I wanted to go see one of my favourite west end shows and did not fancy going on my own. Mitzi is great company and a great laugh plus she always dresses to impress and would look great on my arm. As expected she did not disappoint.  In the end she had a couple of regs trying to book her for the same night so decided to book a central London hotel for afterwards and I decided it would be rude not to extend to a proper booking beforehand. Glad I did.

When? Jan 2014.

About the meet
         Mitzi Strikingly pretty raven-haired beauty - the perfect companion for a night in or a night out - very naughty little minx, extremely petite and curvy!  Cannot emphasize enough how tiny and cute she is - very slim little waist and a proper hourglass figure with an amazing squeezable bum.  Great MGIADSE.

Comms  Great comms always - mostly via WhatsApp and she shared pics of what she was planning to wear to help build anticipation.   

Services OWO, RO, 69, rimming, plenty of fucking in various positions, A levels, CIM. Had a great session, she came twice while we fucked then she finished me off in her mouth while playing with herself with a vibrator to bring herself off a third time almost in synch. Awesome.

Visit again? Yes definitely. 
         Recommend? Definitely.

Positives
Horny little nympho
Gorgeous face one of the prettiest AW girls I've met.
Amazing petite curvy figure, just the way I like. 
Great personality, pulls off being down-to-earth and classy at the same time.
Very stylish in choice of dress and lingerie.
Great comms kept me hot to trot and built the anticipation to meeting again nicely.

Neutral
Some stretch marks - she has had a kid and still has some of the signs as I've mentioned before - absolutely in no way detracted from my enjoyment of her.
She is a smoker - I know her profile says "social smoker" but had never really noticed before and she did have a couple of ciggies during our meet.  I don't particularly mind - as an ex smoker I quite enjoy kissing someone with a bit of cigarette breath - but some might.

Negatives
For me, none. She was a great date, plus a dirty little slut in the bedroom, exactly what I was after.

Quesadilla

The Dull Bit
Seeing how some punters are utterly incapable of even looking at a review that looks long I'll keep the details here in a separate comment.

You really don't need to read this bit if you are of the non-fluffy persuasion.

Good comms on the day from Mitzi - WhatsApp msgs throughout telling me what time she'd be at the hotel, then when she arrived giving me the room number. I was early and she was not quite ready when I arrived but was happy for me to come and watch her get ready (my choice as I was early).  Enjoyed the glimpses of her semi-naked getting ready, all added to the anticipation and the feeling of a proper GFE/date.

She tried out a couple of sets of underwear for me and I picked one before we got down to business. Had been a while since we'd seen each other and Mitzi seemed eager for me to fuck her which was very nice.  Started with OWO with me lying on the bed, her between my legs but angling so she could look up at me with those gorgeous big brown eyes, she has one of the prettiest faces and I love the sight of my cock between a pretty girls lips. She has great technique and soon had me hard and ready.

On to 69 with rimming - love her butt and pussy, just perfect for licking, and she continued with her great BJ skills till I thought I was going to cum, but Mitzi really needed to be fucked and who was I to refuse? We switched to cowgirl. Mitzi took control and rode me hard leaning forwards so her amazing breasts were in just the right position for me to suck on them hard - this sent her into overdrive and she came on my hard cock for the first time.

She then switched to reverse cg and encouraged me to spank her arse (didn't take much encouragement... :D) she was grinding and bouncing up and down on my cock very enthusiastically til she started to tire, then I suggested a variant where she knelt between my legs and backed herself onto my cock, giving me a great view and great access to spank her butt. Once her cheeks were nice and rosy I suggested her little butt hole needed some attention and she was happy to oblige.

Only a little bit of lube and my finger slid straight in - followed quickly by my cock.  Her arse was soooo tight, felt so good on my cock as Mitzi worked away on me and I continued to keep her arse cheeks nice and pink.

Switched to mish which was very intense, lots of passionate deep french kissking, me sucking those delectable hard pink nipples, adjusting the angle and speed of penetration to get nice little gasps out of her it til she came again yelling my name.  :D

Won't go into all the nitty gritty but wound up with another extended bout of OWO / DTBJ as I got close to cumming, Mitzi had her favourite vibrator on her clit and was getting more and more excited by it, the more excited she got the deeper she took my cock in her mouth, seriously gagging on it, bringing herself closer to cumming and me as well. Mitzi doesn't usually do the sloppier bj's as she's not a spitter, but her gagging on my cock was having the same effect, getting me covered in her saliva which I found incredibly horny, bringing me off into her pretty little mouth. We didn't quite cum together but it was close and I quickly assisted her with a thumb in her pussy til she came a 3rd time.

All in all a very satisfying little session, felt very pleased with myself watching her shower before showering and changing myself.  We then got ready for the show.  Mitzi wore a very sexy little blue jumpsuit that emphasized her slim waist, curvy bum and the lack of a bra highlighted her amazing boobs and nipples.  I had a 3-piece suit which coordinated nicely and must say we looked the mutts nuts together. 

Had a ready-brek glow around me all evening with the thought of my intense fuck session with Mitzi - really added to my enjoyment of the show.  Mitzi as expected was very good company throughout, a bit of discreet canoodling during the interval was good fun as well. 

Went back for a quick night cap at her hotel bar. Mitzi is a very down to earth South London girl but quite capable of having a good conversation on a range of topics and we chatted for a while, all in all a great evening and gave me some ideas for future meets. 

Thanks Mitzi!!  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:58:17 pm by Quesadilla »

James999

She's quite a big unit, and certainly not a size 10 as her profile states, but then looks like she's fucked up on her age as well  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only  :thumbsdown:

Quesadilla

She's quite a big unit, and certainly not a size 10 as her profile states, but then looks like she's fucked up on her age as well  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only  :thumbsdown:

Due to Old Monk's similar protestations on an earlier review I made a point of reading the labels on all the outfits she brought - all size 8/10 and I personally zipped her into one size 8 outfit without any problem at all. 

As to her age - definitely within usual accuracy tolerances.   

Armchair punters such as yourself should not comment on things you clearly know nothing about.  :hi:

James999

If she's a size 8 / 10 it's VERY odd that she uses pictures that clearly show someone a lot bigger  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Due to Old Monk's similar protestations on an earlier review I made a point of reading the labels on all the outfits she brought - all size 8/10 and I personally zipped her into one size 8 outfit without any problem at all. 

As to her age - definitely within usual accuracy tolerances.   

Armchair punters such as yourself should not comment on things you clearly know nothing about.  :hi:

There is more chance of me starring in the next James Bond movie than her getting into a size 8/10 dress ----------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Quesadilla

If she's a size 8 / 10 it's VERY odd that she uses pictures that clearly show someone a lot bigger  :unknown:

The pics are her.  I know as I've taken a few myself and the camera doesn't always do her any favours due to her tiny height. 

She is athletic having been a dancer so has strong legs and thighs but that has nothing to do with dress size which is related to hip/waist/bust size only.

She states on her profile her actual measurements - 34D-27-35 which are all entirely accurate and on a size chart match up to 8 on top, 10 below which is exactly what I saw on her clothes labels. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

The pics are her.  I know as I've taken a few myself and the camera doesn't always do her any favours due to her tiny height. 

She is athletic having been a dancer so has strong legs and thighs but that has nothing to do with dress size which is related to hip/waist/bust size only.

She states on her profile her actual measurements - 34D-27-35 which are all entirely accurate and on a size chart match up to 8 on top, 10 below which is exactly what I saw on her clothes labels.

Fair enough, you have met her but she looks like a fat cow to me.     :hi:

Quesadilla

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:39:48 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline StevenS

Agreed. Looks a size 14 and in one of the gallery shots of her rugby player thighs, her hands look like a 40 year olds hands.  :thumbsdown: