Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep Throat in Norwich  (Read 1741 times)

Offline madeinwales56

I know girls offer deep throat on their likes list (Ray Ray Belle for instance, she can deep throat but the rest of her performance is a bit lack lustre) and there was a girl (name escapes me) who lived just off Aylsham Road, long dark hair, huge tits, tattoos who could deep throat but she disappeared a couple of years ago. But in my experience most girls say they can deep throat but get your cock just so far into their throat and then start gagging.
Anyway, I am after a girl who can comfortably take a cock all the way without the risk of throwing up into my lap. Never a good look!
Does anybody have any experience of a girl who might fit the bill please? Your input will be very much appreciated.
Cheers.
MIW

Simplysimon

Chelsea in Harlow , deep throats with ease and loves it

Offline madeinwales56

Chelsea in Harlow , deep throats with ease and loves it

Cheers Simon. I'll have a look at Chelsea.

Offline socks

Cheers Simon. I'll have a look at Chelsea.
That's a long way from Norwich though mate - Harlow and Chelsea!

Offline madeinwales56

That's a long way from Norwich though mate - Harlow and Chelsea!

You are right Socks. But I've heard now that old A11 is now open down Elveden way that takes no time at all to get down to Harlow. However, I am sure Chelsea is a lovely gal but she is a little young and a little on the large side for my liking. Thanks anyway Simplysimon. Appreciate your input.

Offline JR

there was a girl (name escapes me) who lived just off Aylsham Road, long dark hair, huge tits, tattoos who could deep throat but she disappeared a couple of years ago.
Not helping I know but that wasn't 'HotnHorny1981' by any chance, she used to be a favourite of mine
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:43:11 pm by JR »

Offline madeinwales56

Not helping I know but that wasn't 'HotnHorny1981' by any chance, she used to be a favourite of mine

I think it was JR. And you could buy your Sunday joint from the butcher on the corner while you were there! What happened to her? Do you know JR?

Simplysimon

You are right Socks. But I've heard now that old A11 is now open down Elveden way that takes no time at all to get down to Harlow. However, I am sure Chelsea is a lovely gal but she is a little young and a little on the large side for my liking. Thanks anyway Simplysimon. Appreciate your input.

Understand as to the "little large for me" she has grown a couple of dress sizes in the last couple of years , but although in her twenties (just) doesn't act like a youngster , and delivers all she promises (admittedly in a professional manner as opposed to a GFE) .

Sadly no other ladies I have seen who are still active give genuine deep throat if I come across one soon I will pm you

Offline madeinwales56

Understand as to the "little large for me" she has grown a couple of dress sizes in the last couple of years , but although in her twenties (just) doesn't act like a youngster , and delivers all she promises (admittedly in a professional manner as opposed to a GFE) .

Sadly no other ladies I have seen who are still active give genuine deep throat if I come across one soon I will pm you

Thing is Simplysimon, I have a rule that I don't punt a girl younger than my children. It just doesn't feel right somehow. So that rules out anyone younger than early thirties.

johnbuoy

I know girls offer deep throat on their likes list (Ray Ray Belle for instance, she can deep throat but the rest of her performance is a bit lack lustre) and there was a girl (name escapes me) who lived just off Aylsham Road, long dark hair, huge tits, tattoos who could deep throat but she disappeared a couple of years ago. But in my experience most girls say they can deep throat but get your cock just so far into their throat and then start gagging.
Anyway, I am after a girl who can comfortably take a cock all the way without the risk of throwing up into my lap. Never a good look!
Does anybody have any experience of a girl who might fit the bill please? Your input will be very much appreciated.
Cheers.
MIW
So madeinwales56 wants some info!!!!,and yet when other people ask for help or information on a girl we get (and i quote)

On the 11th of January 2015 "Number one, you're on the wrong board. It should be in regional London. Number two, you're on the wrong forum. You should be on External Link/Members Only"

On the 9th of January 2015 "Or if you can't be bothered to get off your arse to do a search yourself - have a wank instead.

On the 8th of January 2015 "If you are looking for something to do for lunch I can recommend some great restaurants but if it's a prossie you're after do the search yourself. What do you think this is? Norwich Fucking Tourist Board?"

8th of January was a good day "Glad you said that SB. Do these newbies this is like a directory enquiries service for prossies or something? Fucking people"

Need i go on,Double standards or what !!!!!!

Offline madeinwales56

So madeinwales56 wants some info!!!!,and yet when other people ask for help or information on a girl we get (and i quote)

On the 11th of January 2015 "Number one, you're on the wrong board. It should be in regional London. Number two, you're on the wrong forum. You should be on External Link/Members Only"

On the 9th of January 2015 "Or if you can't be bothered to get off your arse to do a search yourself - have a wank instead.

On the 8th of January 2015 "If you are looking for something to do for lunch I can recommend some great restaurants but if it's a prossie you're after do the search yourself. What do you think this is? Norwich Fucking Tourist Board?"

8th of January was a good day "Glad you said that SB. Do these newbies this is like a directory enquiries service for prossies or something? Fucking people"

No, go on Johnbuoy. You are doing ever so well .....

cheyne

I haven't been on here long but it always seems to be made in wales having a go at somebody for not doing something right. Glad somebody has raised the issue because it has put me off the site somewhat.

cheyne

Seems like I mucked up my reply. What I was trying to say was:

I haven't been on here long but it always seems to be made in wales having a go at somebody for not doing something right. Glad somebody has raised the issue because it has put me off the site somewhat.