Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss sexi kitty - hetton le hole  (Read 3038 times)

8 review(s) for miss sexi kitty (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline YoungMackem

External Link/Members Only

Sent her a text this morning, quick reply. Was only after a bj (£20) but couldn't turn down a 69 for an extra £10.
She asked for me to park at the shop at the top of the street then she phoned me to tell me how to get to her house (very easy)
She answered the door in her gown, took it off upstairs to reveal her beautiful body.
Took my money before it started then text her minder to say I was there.
I took off my clothes and lay on the bed and she explained the do's & dont's.
She then started playing with cock while I licked her out, then she sat on my face and put a condom on me.
Then the bj, which was amazing. She has this incredible, unexplainable technique! I'll definitely be going back, that's for sure.
She finished me off and gave me some wipes to clean myself

Barry Shipton

Amazing co-incidence Young Mackem - she gets a poor review the very morning you got your 69, registered on here as soon as you got home and posted a positive review within 10 minutes!

What do you think the chances are of that?

How do you know she was texting her minder?

Maybe you should tell us s bit more about your other punting experiences.

Offline stanleyjohn

Ha, would be funny if it wasn't so obvious. Expect a ban 'young mackem'.

Offline johnny34

Hi Kitty......ticktockticktock

Mike Hunt

No Need for Sherlock here me thinks....could have waited a few hours at least and made the story a little dissimilar...doh

Offline maxxblue

Totally agree with suspicions about Youngmackem. I had dreadful experience with Miss Sexi Kitty. I can't imagine anyone giving her a positive review.

Offline oldfart

And the natives are not very friendly at Easington lane.

A few punters have been told to go f... yourself.

Offline Kev3773

I have just come back from a visit and the details from op not that far off the mark. Decent body nice tits friendly enough. Services OK would be a neutral in a review, very tight and relatively happy. Not so keen on her going through her list of does and donts its on her AW profile for all to see. Oh and she told me she was texting her minder before we got started.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:14:35 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Kev3773

Quote from Barry Shipton. 
( Amazing co-incidence Young Mackem - she gets a poor review the very morning you got your 69, registered on here as soon as you got home and posted a positive review within 10 minutes!  )

Can't find the poor review from this morning just a neutral who said he could be tempted to go back. Wouldn't call that poor.

Barry Shipton

Can't find the poor review from this morning just a neutral who said he could be tempted to go back. Wouldn't call that poor.

A neutral review that says this is what I would call poor
Would i go back? Hmm maybe but wont be going in a hurry.lack of owo and no fingering is a bit of a dissapointment.

If it had been a negative like her last one then I would have said it was a crap review. If it is Kitty then hopefully she would get details of her routine right - like the texting and the list of rules - which sound like total boner killers to me.

I have absolutely no proof it is Kitty, like I said could just be a complete co-incidence, so let's see if we hear from Young Mackem again. He's been very quiet despite being online when I made my comment.

Toshiba

I have just come back from a visit and the details from op not that far off the mark. Decent body nice tits friendly enough. Services OK would be a neutral in a review, very tight and relatively happy. Not so keen on her going through her list of does and donts its on her AW profile for all to see. Oh and she told me she was texting her minder before we got started.

its so fucking obvious its not even worth arguing, the style and mechanics are a give away.

nice tits though  :)

Offline Kev3773

I wasn't defending the op fake or not just pointing out I had similar experience though definitely not a positive.

Toshiba

I wasn't defending the op fake or not just pointing out I had similar experience though definitely not a positive.

:thumbsup:

Offline YoungMackem

Barry Shipton, I haven't been online since I made the post, I just didn't log out. Had a good laugh reading the comments on here.
This was my first ever punt so also my first ever review. It seems a few of you have had bad experiences with this lass. I have her a positive review simply because I enjoyed it! She's probably not as good as I thought but like I say it's my first time so I have no other punts to compare it with. Not arsed if I get blocked for apparently being fake, basically came on here to post an honest review for how my time went with her

Barry Shipton

Welcome to UKP Young Mackem - either way I was right, I said it could be an amazing coincidence!

You might have noticed we are a wary, cynical and untrusting bunch for very good reasons, as every pimp and tout wants to get reviews on here. Now you are here why not join in the discussions.

Offline MasterChief

I have seen Kitty for a £20 blow job and I can explain her technique, its shit!

Offline Boom52

I have seen Kitty for a £20 blow job and I can explain her technique, its shit!

:lol: :lol:

Offline MasterChief

:lol: :lol:

No seriously I would rather sand my cock down with some 40 grit sandpaper, give it a good dusting of salt and pepper, and stick it in a hollowed out jalapeno pepper stuffed with caustic soda, while fucking myself up the arse with a 12 inch dildo attached to my DeWalt percussion drill, than put my cock in her mouth again, much more chance of cuming!

Offline maxxblue

No seriously I would rather sand my cock down with some 40 grit sandpaper, give it a good dusting of salt and pepper, and stick it in a hollowed out jalapeno pepper stuffed with caustic soda, while fucking myself up the arse with a 12 inch dildo attached to my DeWalt percussion drill, than put my cock in her mouth again, much more chance of cuming!

Not wanting to cast aspersions on your physical attributes, but a jalapeno is 5 - 10cm long:

:D

Offline Boom52

Not wanting to cast aspersions on your physical attributes, but a jalapeno is 5 - 10cm long:

:D

Don't be silly... You need the 16 inch to reach your arse...(did I say that out loud?

Offline MasterChief

OK, a vastly mutated 14 inches long Jalapeno pepper